Your opinion & share...
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4811 registered users
The newest registered user is Adam8888

Our users have posted a total of 41190 messages in 3982 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:37 am

I have a question regarding teacher square on my Jupiter mount.the one of line which involves in formation of teacher square is coming from edge of palm and it is quite prominent.I have to ask about this prominent line whether it is part of sympathy line or part straight Solomon ring.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:51 am

I have tried to upload my palm image for more clarity, but i am unsuccessful to do so.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  pravin kumar on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:42 am

When you upload the palm images I shall have a look at it.

Tomzerry wrote:I have tried to upload my palm image for more clarity, but i am unsuccessful to do so.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 3621
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Lynn on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:04 pm


___________________________________________
Lynn
www.handanalysis.co.uk

Lynn

Posts : 2354
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Devon, England

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:30 am


Please look into my palm image.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  pravin kumar on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:54 am

That is not a proper square. The two upwards side lines are dim and not complete.

Tomzerry wrote:
Please look into my palm image.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 3621
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:13 am

The question is not about the teacher square,the single horizotal line coming from edge which is quite prominent,what this line signify.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:04 am

I have uploaded one more image,might be it will give clear view

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:09 am



Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  pravin kumar on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:38 am

It maybe part of the Ring of Solomon but cannot be sure as the Ring is not complete. Do you have such a nature?

Tomzerry wrote:

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 3621
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:27 am

I am not sure which kind of property brings the ring of solomon.
Anyway can you liitle bit tell me about overall view of my hand
,since through some googling i found the chain or island is really bad thing in any
hand ,and in my palm there is half of head line is chained and island present and my head line is clearly far away from heart line.Heartline is also chained.Can you give some light on these.
If you need any other info then please let me know.


Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  pravin kumar on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:28 pm

General reading cannot be given. Ask one Specific Question. You have not answered my question. Do you have the qualities of Ring of Solomon ---- that is a person who has wisdom and spiritually inclined. He guides those who come to him for advise.

Tomzerry wrote:I am not sure which kind of property brings the ring of solomon.
Anyway can you liitle bit tell me about  overall view of my hand
,since through some googling i found the chain or island is really bad thing in any
hand ,and in my palm there is half of head line is chained and island present and my head line is clearly far away from heart line.Heartline is also chained.Can you give some light on these.
If you need any other info then please let me know.


pravin kumar

Posts : 3621
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:58 am

Generally my day to day activity is such that,I don't have that much interaction with people.So if you ask me whether I am spiritually inclined or not,it's really difficult to answer.I have very few friends but if they come for advice then I used to give them.

Regarding specific question,Can you tell me whether I will travel abroad or not.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:02 am

Martijn will answer that question of Ring of Solomon better.

Tomzerry wrote:Generally my day to day activity is such that,I don't have that much interaction with people.So if you ask me whether I am spiritually inclined or not,it's really difficult to answer.I have very few friends but if they come for advice then I used to give them.

Regarding specific question,Can you tell me whether I will travel abroad or not.

Not a single snap of right is of full palm showing the front side. Your Mount of Venus is huge so you should travel a lot and can go abroad. Abroad only means going far away from where you were born and need not be a change of country.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 3621
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:14 am

Thank you for your reply.please find full snap of my hand.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:34 am

Sorry I forgot to ask you your age and with which hand do you write/ You will definitely go far away from where you were born but when that will be I shall tell you once I receive your response.

Tomzerry wrote:Thank you for your reply.please find full snap of my hand.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 3621
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:43 am

I write with right hand and right now my age is 33 years 9 months.So going to become 34 in November.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:47 am

There is a change in your life at 37 approximate and again at 40 approx. age. So going away may coincide with either of these period.

Tomzerry wrote:I write with right hand and right now my age is  33 years 9 months.So going to become 34 in November.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 3621
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:06 am

Thank you .I have one more question,It's related with my mental ability,generally when ever there is new and unknown task in my job,I used to become heavily nervous.I user to get severe headache,it's it is going to eat me.But somehow I am able to complete.What I want to tell you ,I am not giving 100 percent my ability to my job,because if which if the task came and I need to do it mandetorily then I become nervous.So still internally I am thinking I don't want to do this job,because of which I am not giving 100 percent.Sometime I used to solve really tough kind if issue ,which generally not solved by other people at least in my job profile.So this gave wrong impression to my colleague ,if he solved such tough problm then how come he is taking help for small issue.They think ,I know but I don't want to do.But I know it's wrong impression about me,I genuinely afraid.
So can you please elaborate about my head status,why there is doubt.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:10 am




This is my left palm image.May be if you need.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:22 am

It will be best if you meet some expert in your city and consult him.

Tomzerry wrote:Thank you .I have one more question,It's related with my mental ability,generally when ever there is new and unknown task in my job,I used to become heavily nervous.I user to get severe headache,it's it is going to eat me.But somehow I am able to complete.What I want to tell you ,I am not giving 100 percent my ability to my job,because if which if the task came and I need to do it mandetorily then I become nervous.So still internally I am thinking I don't want to do this job,because of which I am not giving 100 percent.Sometime I used to solve really tough kind if issue ,which generally not solved by other people at least in my job profile.So this gave wrong impression to my colleague ,if he solved such tough problm then how come he is taking help for small issue.They think ,I know but I don't want to do.But I know it's wrong impression about me,I genuinely afraid.
So can you please elaborate about my head status,why there is doubt.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 3621
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  Tomzerry on Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:35 am

Thank you for your reply.Below is the reason I asked the question ,which I read under mental illness topic,


Reply with quote Re: Can Mental Illness be Diagnosed from the Palm?
Post nonas_insights on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:48 am

Chained headlines show confusion, overload of information, possibly psychosis, mental breakdowns - depending whether the chain is made up of 3 or more chain links, or is an island somewhere on the headline.

I do have chained and island on my headline and I do have certain symptoms like decision making and confusion.Anyway thanks for your time ,I will try to meet some expert.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:38 pm

I do not see any chained head line. How is your memory and concentration?

Tomzerry wrote:Thank you for your reply.Below is the reason I asked the question ,which I read under mental illness topic,


Reply with quote Re: Can Mental Illness be Diagnosed from the Palm?
Post  nonas_insights on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:48 am

Chained headlines show confusion, overload of information, possibly psychosis, mental breakdowns - depending whether the chain is made up of 3 or more chain links, or is an island somewhere on the headline.

I do have chained and island on my headline and I do have certain symptoms like decision making and confusion.Anyway thanks for your time ,I will try to meet some expert.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 3621
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Chained or island on headline

Post  Tomzerry on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:32 pm


For clarity I have attached the close view of my right palm.you can see the head line have some island.By the way my memory is not so good and from childhood I have concentration problem.I remember ,my siblings used to discuss I have good brain but I don't use it .My father used to discuss about my concentration,more importantly about my focus on study.So long story in short I do have concentration problem.
Just for info when I look at my palm then I found i do have prominent Jupiter and Venus mount and head line is parallel with heart line.

Tomzerry

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teacher square on my Jupiter mount

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:39 pm

So you have memory and concentration problems so you have to improve that. Are you inerested to improve that then contact me through PM. Read This:

I have been reading the Book "The Power of the Subconscious Mind" By Dr.Joseph Murphy and followed certain instructions over there. I am over 68. In seven days the spectacle I was using for reading was working fine and now since last 5/6 days I feel a strain in the eye. So I went for the eye check up and now find the number reduced and my far vision totally normal.

Pravin Soni

Tomzerry wrote:
For clarity I have attached the close view of my right palm.you can see the head line have some island.By the way my memory is not so good and from childhood I have concentration problem.I remember ,my siblings used to discuss I have good brain but I don't use it .My father used to discuss about my concentration,more importantly about my focus on study.So long story in short I do have concentration problem.
Just for info when I look at my palm then I found i do have prominent Jupiter and Venus mount and head line is parallel with heart line.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 3621
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum