Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Can I get a palm reading please
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 22, 2019 3:03 pm by Blindsided

» Arch on All Fingers
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2019 7:54 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Please read my palm:)
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:08 pm by cromaveg

» Life line broken in both hands (fate line?)
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:09 pm by cromaveg

» Any Whatsaap Group ?
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:35 pm by sonu21

» Weird Sun line... What’s going on?!?!
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:13 pm by JD

» Double Head Line
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:11 pm by pravin kumar

» Please read my simian line!
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:48 am by ktm112

» relationship and career
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:09 pm by milarepa

» About my palm
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:45 pm by nishaghai

» What does this mean?
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:28 pm by AraneaNox

» Broken life line
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:11 pm by nishaghai

» Strange small line on the left hand
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:48 am by AraneaNox

» Hello, I'm Tobi.
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:18 pm by nishaghai

» Career in research
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:44 pm by nishaghai

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

Yessica L

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:22 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5679 registered users
The newest registered user is givenchy

Our users have posted a total of 45999 messages in 4702 subjects
Top posting users this week
Cev
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Voting17String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Voting19String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Voting18 
nishaghai
String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Voting17String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Voting19String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Voting18 
Blindsided
pravin kumar
unknownmaster80
givenchy

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation) - Page 2 Empty Re: String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation)

Post  Martijn (admin) on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Hello GoodPalmist,

Nice to see that you appreciate the process in this discussion so far.

But regarding your new question I am wondering... what exactly do you have in mind regarding the words 'conclusive correlations'?

PS. I think it is obvious from various studies 'disruptive ridges' can be recognized as an element in various diseases + psychological conditions... but one really has to consider the other aspect of the hand to make a specified diagnosis/conclusion.

FOR EXAMPLE: Earlier this I was also able to included 'palmar ridges dissociation' (see: point 19) in my list of 27 typical hand characteristics for Down syndrome:
http://www.handresearch.com/diagnostics/simian-line-down-syndrome.htm

It is also relevant to be aware that this characteristic can also be found in about 4% of the general population.

Very Happy Maybe this answers your new question?

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum