Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Voting17Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Voting19Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Voting17Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Voting19Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin

2 posters

Go down

Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Empty Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin

Post  palmreader420 Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Has anyone read Rhoda's books? The Palmistry Encyclopedia and Love and Sexuality Through Palmistry. Both are chalk full of information, and both seem rather consistent with the rest of the 'respecteds'.  

How about Madame LA Roux  The Practice of Classical Palmistry? -- However, it's about like Benham's book.

And Linda Domin... Instant Palm Reader... It's deceptively simple and fun, and seems to get good reviews, and rates well on Amazon, but has anyone found it useful in their lives or practice? I'm mainly interested in it because I've been working with memory techniques by Tony Buzan which use peg systems involving numbers, shapes, and sounds, etc., and I think her book is set up perfectly for his systems, and for developing a peg of my own to hang other related information.

Anyway, I only mention that for anyone interested in quickly improving their memory for remembering more Hand 'facts'!  Thumbs up!

Thanks!

Last edited by palmreader420 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add more)

palmreader420

daskell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Rhoda, Madame LA Roux, and Linda Domin Empty Tony Buzan

Post  daskell Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:39 am

Hello Palmreader420
Just read your post, as it is some time ago I was wondering if the system you were learning by Tony Buzan actually helped you. Palmistry is a much harder subject then people think. There is so many things to remember to become competent. Would you recommend the memory system ? Thank you. Regards Daskell
flower
daskell
daskell

Back to top Go down