Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Can anybody please read this hand
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:57 pm by Chirag

» Can anybody read this palm and provide remedies. It's female palm
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:37 am by Chirag

» swastik on moon mount
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:07 am by priya1996meena

» What does this form of life line mean?
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:17 am by cromaveg

» Hello Everyone
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:59 am by pravin kumar

» Can I get a palm reading please
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:31 am by nishaghai

» Arch on All Fingers
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2019 12:54 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Please read my palm:)
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 am by cromaveg

» Life line broken in both hands (fate line?)
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:09 am by cromaveg

» Any Whatsaap Group ?
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:35 am by sonu21

» Weird Sun line... What’s going on?!?!
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:13 pm by JD

» Double Head Line
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 am by pravin kumar

» Please read my simian line!
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:48 pm by ktm112

» relationship and career
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:09 am by milarepa

» About my palm
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5690 registered users
The newest registered user is anilronald

Our users have posted a total of 46115 messages in 4718 subjects
Top posting users this week

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Change of direction of fate line

Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Change of direction of fate line

Post  Prej52 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:07 am

Dear Praveen,

I am almost 38 year old , right handed female, with 4 feet 11 inch height. Can you please look at my fateline and tell me about my career and relationship.Change of direction of fate line 20171014
Change of direction of fate line 20171015
Change of direction of fate line 20171017
Change of direction of fate line 20171016


Last edited by Prej52 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Prej52

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-10-08

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Re: Change of direction of fate line

Post  pravin kumar on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:12 am

Please post the palm images with fingers facing skywards. What do you want to know about career or

Prej52 wrote:Dear Praveen,

I am almost 38 year old , right handed female, with 4 feet 11 inch height. Can you please look at my fateline and tell me about my career and relationship.Change of direction of fate line 20171014
Change of direction of fate line 20171015
Change of direction of fate line 20171017
Change of direction of fate line 20171016
.

If you want to know about relationship post side views of both palms to see the portion below the smallest finger. Do not fold your fingers over there. What do you want to know about relationship? Are you married or if married do you want to know about your marital life.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4872
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Re: Change of direction of fate line

Post  Prej52 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:22 am

Dear Pravin,
Thank you for the prompt reply. I have already attached the images. Cannot you view any images?
My fate line stops at headline and then from separate place at ( one below and one up) headline I see two fate line proceeding towards mount of saturn and apollo. So I would like to know, what this signifies? I am married.

Prej52

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-10-08

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Re: Change of direction of fate line

Post  Prej52 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:29 am

Hi Pravin,

I would like to know everything about my career, career change? what career suits me? if I will be successful or not and so on. About marriage. Will I have happy relationship, is there chance of any other relation and so on. Please find extra images[url=https://servimg.com/view/19794264/13]Change of direction of fate line 20171022
Change of direction of fate line 20171023

Prej52

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-10-08

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Re: Change of direction of fate line

Post  pravin kumar on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:53 am

Here only a short reading is given. So ask any one specific question.

Prej52 wrote:Dear Pravin,
Thank you for the prompt reply. I have already attached the images. Cannot you view any images?
My fate line stops at headline and then from  separate place at ( one below and one up) headline I see two fate line proceeding towards mount of saturn and apollo. So I would like to know, what this signifies? I am married.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4872
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Re: Change of direction of fate line

Post  Prej52 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Thank you Pravin, In that case, would you please give me insights about my career?

Prej52

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-10-08

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Re: Change of direction of fate line

Post  Juno on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Your emotional capabilities and emotional expressions are quite limited in your outer world interactions. You will most probably avoid meaningful emotional involvement or deep emotional relationships. You need a person who is physically active in a relationship. The sensual aspect of a relationship will appeal more to you more than the emotional aspect. Sense of touch will be essential to your feeling of well being. Its also possible that you might be tad selfish (non-sacrificing) in matters of affection. I can also see some disappointments related to relationship. You may like to keep pets at home.

I can see a career change roughly around 35yrs of age. Between the age of 35-50 roughly I can see a split of energies. Its possible that you might be pursuing two careers or the split may have occured between work and study or work and family or work and a well nutured hobby. There have been quite a few ups and downs in your early career phase.


Last edited by Juno on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Juno

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-10-09

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Re: Change of direction of fate line

Post  Juno on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:26 pm

I can also see that you are person who feels frustrated with rules and restrictions set by other people. You do not like limits. I can also see that your hand is indicating marital issues.

Juno

Posts : 13
Join date : 2017-10-09

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Thank you Juno

Post  Prej52 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:18 am


Dear Juno,

Thank you so much for the readings.
Yes i have problem expressing myself and i feel people donot understand me !
but i believe I am not selfish. i have always taken into account what my parents and my husband expect from me. At the moment I left my work and career and moved to my husband to be with him. While I moved I assumed I will be able to find work, but at the moment I donot have any regular work. As I am a reseacher, its important to have continuous work link to be successful careerwise. Thats what making me worried. The circumstances I am in, either I need to choose my career that requires living apart from my husband or choosing family life. what do you suggest. Can you see changing career help me to purse my work and family life together?

You mentioned marital issues? can you please elaborate this?

Thanking you so much.
Prej

Juno wrote:Your emotional capabilities and emotional expressions are quite limited in your outer world interactions. You will most probably avoid meaningful emotional involvement or deep emotional relationships. You need a person who is physically active in a relationship. The sensual aspect of a relationship will appeal more to you more than the emotional aspect. Sense of touch will be essential to your feeling of well being. Its also possible that you might be tad selfish (non-sacrificing) in matters of affection. I can also see some disappointments related to relationship. You may like to keep pets at home.

I can see a career change roughly around 35yrs of age. Between the age of 35-50 roughly I can see a split of energies. Its possible that you might be pursuing two careers or the split may have occured between work and study or work and family or work and a well nutured hobby. There have been quite a few ups and downs in your early career phase.

Prej52

Posts : 11
Join date : 2017-10-08

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Re: Change of direction of fate line

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum