Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Pentagram in Palm lines?
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:44 pm by Cattblack5

» Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:23 am by 1970

» Work and children
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:54 pm by Stefania

» Request for a general read and focussed on sun mount signs
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

» Horizontal lines and Grilles on fingerprints
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am by nishaghai

» A CRY FOR HELP
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 am by nishaghai

» looks like a loop on the palm but not a loop?
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:06 pm by sonu21

» Michael 'Air' Jordan: hands of a basketball superstar!
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am by Whitewash112358

» I am very unlucky in terms of finding a job. Please help.
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:53 am by Cev

» Cant figure out why my head line looks like it does!!
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:41 am by nishaghai

» Got a moment...please read my palm :)
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:36 am by nishaghai

» hello there
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:57 am by JD

» Will my scar affect my reading?
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:50 am by nishaghai

» till when in laws trouble in married life
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 pm by pravin kumar

» Elemental hand shape assessment 2.0: finger length vs. palm size!
Sun Line or fame n wealth line Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:47 am by JD

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

6squid, mario, rajpura

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5769 registered users
The newest registered user is 6squid

Our users have posted a total of 46645 messages in 4778 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Sun Line or fame n wealth line

Go down

Sun Line or fame n wealth line Empty Sun Line or fame n wealth line

Post  Samz on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:09 am

Hi & Hello The Guruz
I have a query.
Good long straight and deep Sun line promises Wealth and Fame...Right?
Be it a legal money or ill gotten money? Or just legal money? Warm Regards
Samz
Samz

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Sun Line or fame n wealth line Empty Re: Sun Line or fame n wealth line

Post  pravin kumar on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 am

Post both the palm prints separately with fingers pointing skywards and mention the age.

Samz wrote:Hi & Hello The Guruz
I have a query.
Good long straight and deep Sun line promises Wealth and Fame...Right?
Be it a legal money or ill gotten money? Or just legal money? Warm Regards

Only sun line is not seen even those who commit frauds may have sun line.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4992
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Sun Line or fame n wealth line Empty Re: Sun Line or fame n wealth line

Post  Samz on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:56 am

pravin kumar wrote:Post both the palm prints separately with fingers pointing skywards and mention the age.

Samz wrote:Hi & Hello The Guruz
I have a query.
Good long straight and deep Sun line promises Wealth and Fame...Right?
Be it a legal money or ill gotten money? Or just legal money? Warm Regards

Only sun line is not seen even those who commit frauds may have sun line.

P.K.

Thanks a lots Sir,
u mean .....Only sun line is not observed or analyzed even those who commit frauds, may have sun line.? Am i right???

it was a general Question...bcoz i have seen sun line in people who posses ill gotten money...
sun line is a good line but why in those hands who commit fraud or take bribe? They even have good luck line too....What i understood is: good luck line n sun line shows money n fame be it a ill gotten money...Correct Sir?
Samz
Samz

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Sun Line or fame n wealth line Empty Re: Sun Line or fame n wealth line

Post  pravin kumar on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am

Such persons become famous in fraud case. Observe the Mercury Finger and the Mount.

Samz wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Post both the palm prints separately with fingers pointing skywards and mention the age.

Samz wrote:Hi & Hello The Guruz
I have a query.
Good long straight and deep Sun line promises Wealth and Fame...Right?
Be it a legal money or ill gotten money? Or just legal money? Warm Regards

Only sun line is not seen even those who commit frauds may have sun line.

P.K.

Thanks a lots Sir,
u mean .....Only sun line is not observed or analyzed even those who commit frauds, may have sun line.? Am i right???

it was a general Question...bcoz i have seen sun line in people who posses ill gotten money...
sun line is a good line but why in those hands who commit fraud or take bribe? They even have good luck line too....What i understood is: good luck line n sun line shows money n fame be it a ill gotten money...Correct Sir?

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4992
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Sun Line or fame n wealth line Empty Re: Sun Line or fame n wealth line

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum