Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Voting17This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Voting19This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Voting18 
Sumit
This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Voting17This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Voting19This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

This forum will become as large as YOU make it!

+4
gandhi.pioneer
GoodPalmist
Lynn
Martijn (admin)
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Empty This forum will become as large as YOU make it!

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Dear members,

During the past week quite a few (former) members of the PI forum have expressed their (disappointed) feelings about the disappearance of the former community.

I guess, 'mourning' about the loss is only natural.

However, it is great to see that dozens of people have already found this place during the first week of it's existence. And I am pleased that quite a few members really like the new 'look' - you should thank Lynn, Kenneth, Patti & Anu_d, because they sort of 'choose' the appearance with an unanimous decison!

Thanks again for you assistence! This forum will become as large as YOU make it! 898444

Now, let's face it ... members, the future of this new community depends on (Y)OUR efforts!

So, while exploring the new discussions - please don't forget to make yourself noticed. For example, did you introduce yourself at the section:

New Member Introductions?

If not, I am looking forward to see your personal introduction (you can for example notify if you as well were a member of the PI forum) ... and hopefully: your other other input as well!?

Again, I hope you understand that input from all members is really helpful to make this forum grow like a beautiful flower...

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Icon_flower
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Empty Re: This forum will become as large as YOU make it!

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:26 am

... Anyone

(Just a reminder... scratch, I think we really need more 'active' members to get this forum into the next stage. Anyway, for those who participated in the discussions so far: thank your very much for your efforts, help & sharing!)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Empty Re: This forum will become as large as YOU make it!

Post  Lynn Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:19 am

I agree with Martijn. It would be good to see our forum members help us to progress this forum with more activity. Personally, I apologise I have not been so active recently. I think we all understand how mundane day-to-day life sometimes takes over from our handreading passions!

I notice many new members didn't post anything yet. I hope you feel free to join in with the discussions. It doesn't matter if you are shy, we welcome everyone! We hope you can say a few words, please feel free to introduce yourselves at "New member Introductions"
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/ib-new-member-introductions-f36/

Thank you to members who participated in the discussions so far. we really value your input. sunny

Ps I notice Martijn's previous poetic words "hope you understand that input from all members is really helpful to make this forum grow like a beautiful flower..."

flower

Last edited by Lynn on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : flower icon missing!)
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodPalmist Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:38 am

Lynn, Martijn,

I'm an infrequent contributor, Allow me to say a few things.
I am one those of those who mourned the closure of PI forums.

I think one of the reasons for the success of PI forums was that it had become 'famous'.
It had 1000s of members and almost everyday, someone or the other would post a palm to be read or discussed. I have always wished that the professionals would give us practical examples that illustrate latest scientific discoveries, especially regarding disease. Such practical discussions will encourage more members to participate and add their input.

I have long wanted to visit a senior citizens home or a big hospital and ask for palm photos, but haven't done so.
I'm sure you guys have a huge collection of palms. I would be very grateful if you could illustrate relevant features that correspond to physical and mental conditions. OF course this raises privacy concerns, so maybe you could edit the photo to show just the connected features.
Just my 2 cents.

GoodPalmist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:28 am

HI GoodPalmist,

Thanks for your reply.
Of course it will take us some time to build up membership to the old PI forum level!
I think Martijn is the best at giving us examples such as 'phantom hand pictures' that illustrate latest scientific discoveries, but I understand your point about practical examples.

I understand your desire to visit some institution to ask for palm pictures. I have long wished to research the hands of people who have mental handicap in more depth. Time is a big factor for me, as I know such research would take many hours. Can I ask why you didn't yet get around to your aspirations to collect such hand samples? If you have the time I hope you go for it! When you do, I suggest you concentrate on one particular field eg people who have one particular disease / syndrome. I hope you do it, it would be interesting for many of us here! Thumbs up!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm

GoodPalmist wrote:Lynn, Martijn,

I'm an infrequent contributor, Allow me to say a few things.
I am one those of those who mourned the closure of PI forums.

I think one of the reasons for the success of PI forums was that it had become 'famous'.
It had 1000s of members and almost everyday, someone or the other would post a palm to be read or discussed. ...

Hello Goodpalmist,

Well, I am not sure that the word 'famous' is the right word to describe the former PI's success - but I do think that the success of the former forum was especifically based on the 'mix' of very active people with different backgrounds (and cultures!).... who regularly shared their experiences, ideas, etc.

No doubt that we already have established a likewise 'mix' at this forum... and we also have daily returning members. But I also notice that only a small group is frequently participating in the discussions - I guess my point is basically:

It would be nice if especially the returning members share & express more of their enthousiasm & experiences... because that will likely help others as well to start participating in the process of sharing thoughts, materials &... experience!!

By the way, thank you for your suggestion (I am sure that we will be able to establish that somehow someday) and I would appreciate if you yourself are able to continue with sharing suggestions, asking questions, etc! Thumbs up!

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:58 am

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Real-estate-outlook-steady-growth-expected-250x250

NEW FORUM PERFORMANCE UPDATE:

• Another milestone was passed yesterday 223 unique visitors (yesterday was the very first day with 200+ unique visitors).

• In the month october the forum attracted 2114 unique visitors; however, in the first 8 days of november that number already arrived at... 1025!!!

• The group of daily returning members is now also considerable: about 40 people are visiting the forum on a daily basis.

• The activity has doubled during the past weeks: from around 20 posts a day - to about 40 posts.

• And we are pleased to see that the member list has started to show daily growth as well: 23 new members in the first 7 days of november, resulting in 225+ members today.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 pm

ANOTHER MILESTONE:

• For the first time in it's history the Modern Hand Reading Forum attracted 1000+ absolutely unique visitors in just one week (the exact figures are: 1048 unique visitors last week vs. 770 in the preceeding week).
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:26 am

THREE NEW MILESTONES:

• For the first time in it's history the Modern Hand Reading Forum attracted 1200+ absolutely unique visitors in just one week (the exact figures are: 1268 unique visitors last week vs. 1126 in the preceeding week).

• During the past 4 days there were 200+ daily unique visitors every single day, which resulted yesterday in a new milestone of 244 unique visitors.

• And in november the forum welcomed 4,183 unique visitors, compared to 2,070 in october; which implicates +102% growth on a monthly basis!

flower flower flower

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Empty Modern Palm Reading Rocks!

Post  gandhi.pioneer Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Hello guys,

You people have discussed all the things that should be discussed. I too am a everyday visitor of this forum. I have recently joined this forum so don't know what past is, but am quite sure it was a great!

I am so happy to be here. The topics already posted here are a vast source of information also everyday we are getting a new palm to view. I'm not a big researcher but think I definitely will if I continue to come here everyday day dreaming

So only final words: Let's Rock MHRF! (Modern...)
Rock on!

Regards,
Sagar G.

gandhi.pioneer

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Hello Sagar G.,

Thank you very much for your very kind words + your support!! Thank you!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:43 am

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Peace-emoticon-for-msn-02

ANOTHER... TWO NEW MILESTONES:

• For the first time in it's history the Modern Hand Reading Forum attracted 1500+ absolutely unique visitors in just one week (the exact figures are: 1502 unique visitors last week vs. 1178 in the preceeding week).

• And... yesterday delivered another 'firm' new day-record: 291 unique visitors!!

flower flower
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:03 pm

ANOTHER MILESTONE:

• The Modern Hand Reading Forum attracted 1700+ absolutely unique visitors in just one week (the exact figures are: 1719 unique visitors during the last 7 days vs. 1494 during the preceeding 7 days).

flower
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
ANOTHER MILESTONE:

• The Modern Hand Reading Forum attracted 1700+ absolutely unique visitors in just one week (the exact figures are: 1719 unique visitors during the last 7 days vs. 1494 during the preceeding 7 days).

flower

That is impressive!

Nearly 2,000 unique visitors in one week and over 3,000 in two weeks! Wow!

Can you truly tell they are unique visitors, and can you separate the robots from humans?

So how to get a larger percentage of this huge audience to actually participate?
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Patti wrote:
That is impressive!

Nearly 2,000 unique visitors in one week and over 3,000 in two weeks! Wow!

Can you truly tell they are unique visitors, and can you separate the robots from humans?

So how to get a larger percentage of this huge audience to actually participate?

Hi Patti,

Very nice estimate!!
The exact figures are: 3.085 Absolutely unique visitors in the past 2 weeks.

Regarding 'robots' and 'spiders' (like Google and bing):

I assume that Google Analytics doesn't monitor that part of the forum traffic... and this appears to have been confirmed by a Google employee, see:
http://www.google.bj/support/forum/p/Google+Analytics/thread?tid=5698289afa703bac&hl=en

(This implicates that 'robots' and 'spiders' are not included in my statistics)

Regarding the 'participation rate', that is for sure interesting an issue to be discussed!

But obviously, basically that is directly related to the wish of visitors to become a forum member. During the past 2 weeks we were able to welcome 31 new members (arriving at 321 members yesterday) - which is about 1% of the visitors during the past 2 weeks.

(I remember that I have seen a likewise percentage during an earlier phase of this forum; sometimes it went slightly higher to about 3%, but I have never seen it become significantly higher... maybe these percetages are perfectly normal for any forum?).

So far 145 members have actually posted at this forum - but I have noticed some non-posting members have used the PM system; but it is hard to speculate about the motives of these members.

By the way, Lynn and I have been thinking about how to improve the participation rate. But we have no standards at all to compare... Sue probably never shared such info with anyone.

I have one more final thought... when comparing the 'activity' at this forum with other (large) hand reading related forums, I think this forum is showing much, much more activity by the members... 10 to 20 times higher compared to the forums that have a much longer track-record. While these large forums have a lot more members.

I guess this final point proofs that the 'participation-rate' for this forum is probably... actually quite high. Because it is probably only natural for any PUBLIC/OPEN forum that the large majority of readers do not 'participate'.

Patti, if you have suggestions for improving the quality of this forum... you are very welcome to share your ideas - though I am not sure that 'quality' will lead to a (much) higher participation rate.

Thanks!

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Thanks for the detailed answer! I hadn't heard of Google Analytics.

You have been very successful in getting the forum noticed!

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Peace-emoticon-for-msn-02

A FEW NEW MILESTONES WERE PASSED BEFORE THE YEAR 2010 ENDED:

• December 29 and 30 became the first two days where the 'unique visitors'-counter arrived above 300: 302 unique visitors for both days!!

• During the month december we welcomed over 6.000 unique visitors!!
(The exact figures are: 6.291 unique visitors in december, preceeded by 4.183 unique visitors in november).

flower flower
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:20 pm

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! 3d_emoticon_WOW_wallpaper_by_colbra
The first week of 2011 indicates that more and more people have started discovering our forum:

• Yesterday resulted in another firm record: 394 unique visitors, including: 7 new members!!

• During the past week we welcomed over 2.200+ unique visitors!!
(The exact figures are: 2.235 unique visitors; 1.663 unique visitors in the preceeding week).

flower flower
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 pm

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Smiley_whistle

In the first month week of 2011 more and more people continued discovering our forum:

• Yesterday resulting in another firm day-record: 439 unique visitors!!

• In january 2011 we welcomed 9.418+ unique visitors... +50% more than in the previous month!! (December: 6.285; November: 4.183; October: 2.114).

flower flower

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:54 pm

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Emot

Nice to see that our 'little forum' not only grows...

... by visitors (28,190 unique visitors from 165 countries in 1st quarter of 2011... cheers );
... by members (614 unitil today... cheers );
... and by posts (1245 posts this month so far... cheers ).

... because also the 'partipation-rate' in the discussions is quite high: so far 255 (= 41.5%) of our members have shared a post!

Thumbs up!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed May 04, 2011 2:05 am

Just spotted:

"Most users ever online was 90 on Mon 2 May 2011 - 7:59"

(That was about 44 hours ago)

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Hola-
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed May 04, 2011 12:15 pm

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! Emoticon_shh

And a few more statistics indicating that our forum continues to grow:

• Yesterday resulting in another firm day-record: 486 unique visitors!!

• And in the last week of april we welcomed 2,626 unique visitors: never seen before!

flower flower

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri May 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Just spotted:

"Most users ever online was 94 on Mon 20 May 2011"

(That was 7 days ago)

This forum will become as large as YOU make it! 274261-large-emoticons-showing-happy-faces
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Razz ... Yesterday, our little forum was visited for the first time by more than 500 unique visitors (and in may 2011 we welcomed more than 11.000 unique visitors).

Thumb up
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:46 am

... Just spotted:

618 absolutely unique visitors (for june 28, 2011)

Very Happy
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next