Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Please read my palm:)
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 am by cromaveg

» Life line broken in both hands (fate line?)
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:09 am by cromaveg

» Any Whatsaap Group ?
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:35 am by sonu21

» Weird Sun line... What’s going on?!?!
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:13 pm by JD

» Double Head Line
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 am by pravin kumar

» Please read my simian line!
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:48 pm by ktm112

» relationship and career
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:09 am by milarepa

» About my palm
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

» What does this mean?
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:28 am by AraneaNox

» Broken life line
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:11 am by nishaghai

» Strange small line on the left hand
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:48 am by AraneaNox

» Hello, I'm Tobi.
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:18 am by nishaghai

» Career in research
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:44 am by nishaghai

» Newly devloped branch from life line
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 am by sonu21

» COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader!
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:10 pm by Whitewash112358

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5668 registered users
The newest registered user is Cev

Our users have posted a total of 45896 messages in 4692 subjects
Top posting users this week
JD
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 
vsk469
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 
cromaveg
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 
kimmcgaw
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 
dheerpat
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 
Poojajha
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 
sonu21
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 
pravin kumar
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 
Cev
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 
prady_kp
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  Martijn (admin) on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:47 pm

learner wrote:
Thank you Martijn for confirming the lessons I learnt from your research.
I know very little about the field of psychology so my question may seem stupid.
Is there any research about the connection between suicide and extroversion or introversion? I think most people including me probably have the false belief that introverts are more prone to suicide. What does latest research say about this? Are there any published papers available online?

Where did you actually find this link between suicide and introversion?
Sorry, I think your thought is merely a speculative association.

Suicide is likely a much more complex phenomenon than what your association assumes/suggests (e.g. one should discriminate successful suicides from suicide failures, and suicide ideation is a third different phenomenon).

Also, for example there are a few studies available which suggest that 'suicides' are more seen in a personality group where one could actually expect to see low suicide rates: low scorers on neuroticism. So, suicides are often seen in people where one would never expect it!

See:
http://www.amsciepub.com/doi/abs/10.2466/pms.109.1.208-212
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13811118.2010.524070#.U_Sw0vmSzUc


PS. I have tried to answer your question, but I think we went off-topic in this discussion about Robin Williams' hands.


___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5254
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  learner on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:15 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
learner wrote:
Thank you Martijn for confirming the lessons I learnt from your research.
I know very little about the field of psychology so my question may seem stupid.
Is there any research about the connection between suicide and extroversion or introversion? I think most people including me probably have the false belief that introverts are more prone to suicide. What does latest research say about this? Are there any published papers available online?

Where did you actually find this link between suicide and introversion?
Sorry, I think your thought is merely a speculative association.

Suicide is likely a much more complex phenomenon than what your association assumes/suggests (e.g. one should discriminate successful suicides from suicide failures, and suicide ideation is a third different phenomenon).

Also, for example there are a few studies available which suggest that 'suicides' are more seen in a personality group where one could actually expect to see low suicide rates: low scorers on neuroticism. So, suicides are often seen in people where one would never expect it!

See:
http://www.amsciepub.com/doi/abs/10.2466/pms.109.1.208-212
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13811118.2010.524070#.U_Sw0vmSzUc


PS. I have tried to answer your question, but I think we went off-topic in this discussion about Robin Williams' hands.


I apologize if my question was off topic. So will create another topic if I have more questions. I have not seen any research connecting introversion to suicide. Many people including me just seem to think that introverts are more likely to be depressed & suicidal. Obviously I am wrong. It was entirely speculative on my part based only on anecdotes.

Thanks for the links. Will read them.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  Martijn (admin) on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:30 pm

learner wrote:
Also are there any indications in Robin Williams hands to indicate suicidal tendencies?

Not really, though the strong curve inside his head line (which is stronger than the curve inside his life line) represents sort of an unusual feature that could signal out of control mental behavior. But I am not able to connect this with other likewise factors in his hands... and therefore I am not sure whether this could represent a factor.

Anyway, thanks for asking!  Thumb up 

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5254
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  nonas_insights on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:31 am

I was surprised that you Martijn agree that a separation between life line and headline at its beginning denotes an introvert! In all my 21 years of palm-reading practice not even once has this been the case when discussed with the client. As for myself I have a joined headline to life line in its beginning phase and I have never ever considered myself an extrovert. It is only now in my later years that I am finally coming out of myself. So we shall agree to disagree. wave 
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 68
Location : Gawler, South Australia

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  Lynn on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Learner said:
Lynn I have a question for you:

How would you analyze Williams hand from the 5 Element perspective?
Your opinion would be very valuable to many forum readers.
Here's my opinion on the headline:
The length is of fire quality but flow is of water quality because it seems bit erratic. The thickness is air + fire mix. Am I correct?
Does 5 element method classify the quantity & quality of the head and life line join?

Sorry learner I have only just seen your question.
It's not easy to tell much from the photos, not clear enough.
From above big picture of RH : Headline is fire length from what we can see, and fire quality by thickness, but final section appears thinner - air width (or maybe just blurred on photo).
I wouldn't call this flow erratic - it is straight at first (fire form) then curves (air) in section under fire finger (altho the curve may begin where the head & lifeline separates)
Head & lifeline join for a long way, but we can't see from the picture if it is a clear straight line or if there are markings there, so unable to comment on it.
 wave

PS Looking at the cast of his hand, it seems the headline continues to air length, of finer air or water quality, curving into luna mount.

___________________________________________
Lynn
www.handanalysis.co.uk
Lynn
Lynn

Posts : 2439
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Devon, England

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:49 pm


A few more impressions... his finger length appears to be medium (just above 75% of palm length).

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Robin-WIlliams-021

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Robin%2BWilliams_hands

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 628x471

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 PEOPLE%20WILLIAMS.B0119

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Robin_williams_hands

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Article-2723549-207E9C1F00000578-595_634x439

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5254
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  learner on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:25 am

Lynn wrote:Learner said:
Lynn I have a question for you:

How would you analyze Williams hand from the 5 Element perspective?
Your opinion would be very valuable to many forum readers.
Here's my opinion on the headline:
The length is of fire quality but flow is of water quality because it seems bit erratic. The thickness is air + fire mix. Am I correct?
Does 5 element method classify the quantity & quality of the head and life line join?

Sorry learner I have only just seen your question.
It's not easy to tell much from the photos, not clear enough.
From above big picture of RH : Headline is fire length from what we can see, and fire quality by thickness, but final section appears thinner - air width (or maybe just blurred on photo).
I wouldn't call this flow erratic - it is straight at first (fire form) then curves (air) in section under fire finger (altho the curve may begin where the head & lifeline separates)
Head & lifeline join for a long way, but we can't see from the picture if it is a clear straight line or if there are markings there, so unable to comment on it.
 wave

PS Looking at the cast of his hand, it seems the headline continues to air length, of finer air or water quality, curving into luna mount.

Thanks Lynn. I do have a follow-up question. But since Martijn pointed out that my questions are off-topic, I will create a new post.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:30 pm

nonas_insights wrote:I was surprised that you Martijn agree that a separation between life line and headline at its beginning denotes an introvert! In all my 21 years of palm-reading practice not even once has this been the case when discussed with the client. As for myself I have a joined headline to life line in its beginning phase and I have never ever considered myself an extrovert. It is only now in my later years that I am finally coming out of myself. So we shall agree to disagree. wave 

Hi nonas_insight,

Sorry, your claim that you have never seen an introvert with "a separation between life line and headline" sounds quite unrealistic to me... simply because such individual hand signs never represent a decisive clue. The evidence presented by my extraversion study is quite solid as it is the result of materials collected with a profession personality assessment questionnaire.

By the way, I have now also explained this issue in relation to the distance between the heart line and the head line (on top of the issue regarding the distance between the life line and the head line), you can find the details here:
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t2909-how-to-assess-extraversion-from-the-hand#32883



NOTICE: The 'independent' fish jumping first from the bowl to the other bowl can be recognized to represents a symbol for the independent thinker who likes the solitary lifestyle.
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Introvert-pic-goldfish

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5254
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum