Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 
rajashri
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting17Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting19Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

+8
learner
Lynn
anu_d
Pamelah
Den
Stefanman
Martijn (admin)
atlantis
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:49 pm

A few more impressions... his finger length appears to be medium (just above 75% of palm length).

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Robin-WIlliams-021

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Robin%2BWilliams_hands

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 628x471

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 PEOPLE%20WILLIAMS.B0119

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Robin_williams_hands

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Article-2723549-207E9C1F00000578-595_634x439
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Empty Re: Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius!

Post  learner Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:25 am

Lynn wrote:Learner said:
Lynn I have a question for you:

How would you analyze Williams hand from the 5 Element perspective?
Your opinion would be very valuable to many forum readers.
Here's my opinion on the headline:
The length is of fire quality but flow is of water quality because it seems bit erratic. The thickness is air + fire mix. Am I correct?
Does 5 element method classify the quantity & quality of the head and life line join?

Sorry learner I have only just seen your question.
It's not easy to tell much from the photos, not clear enough.
From above big picture of RH : Headline is fire length from what we can see, and fire quality by thickness, but final section appears thinner - air width (or maybe just blurred on photo).
I wouldn't call this flow erratic - it is straight at first (fire form) then curves (air) in section under fire finger (altho the curve may begin where the head & lifeline separates)
Head & lifeline join for a long way, but we can't see from the picture if it is a clear straight line or if there are markings there, so unable to comment on it.
 wave

PS Looking at the cast of his hand, it seems the headline continues to air length, of finer air or water quality, curving into luna mount.

Thanks Lynn. I do have a follow-up question. But since Martijn pointed out that my questions are off-topic, I will create a new post.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:30 pm

nonas_insights wrote:I was surprised that you Martijn agree that a separation between life line and headline at its beginning denotes an introvert! In all my 21 years of palm-reading practice not even once has this been the case when discussed with the client. As for myself I have a joined headline to life line in its beginning phase and I have never ever considered myself an extrovert. It is only now in my later years that I am finally coming out of myself. So we shall agree to disagree. wave 

Hi nonas_insight,

Sorry, your claim that you have never seen an introvert with "a separation between life line and headline" sounds quite unrealistic to me... simply because such individual hand signs never represent a decisive clue. The evidence presented by my extraversion study is quite solid as it is the result of materials collected with a profession personality assessment questionnaire.

By the way, I have now also explained this issue in relation to the distance between the heart line and the head line (on top of the issue regarding the distance between the life line and the head line), you can find the details here:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t2909-how-to-assess-extraversion-from-the-hand#32883

NOTICE: The 'independent' fish jumping first from the bowl to the other bowl can be recognized to represents a symbol for the independent thinker who likes the solitary lifestyle.
Robin Williams: hands of a crazy comic genius! - Page 2 Introvert-pic-goldfish
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2