Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Voting17Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Voting19Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Voting18 
puneet
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Voting17Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Voting19Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales

+3
Manfred
Martijn (admin)
jeanette
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales

Post  jeanette Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Thanks Manfred.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales

Post  Manfred Sun May 01, 2011 6:36 am

Here we have the charts of the UK and the Transites of the exact time of the vow:

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 United10
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Uk_tra10

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun May 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Manfred wrote:[font=&quot]Dear
Martijn,

about the hands of Prince William I found, that he is an ambidexterity. - I
know about the discussions about this theme if it is basically possible to be
an a. or not....

As we see in the following picture he is using both hands for different things,
for example:

- Left for writing, sometimes painting (I saw pictures were he paints with left
or right).
- Left sometimes (privately, not in the army) for shooting.
- Right for throwing a ball.
- Right for kicking a ball!!
- Right for playing Polo - but this has to be done with the right according to
the rules.
- No preferences for waving.

I think if we look only at the hands originally there is a left
preference. I'm sure if we would examine the whole body (feet, eyes, ears)
we'll come to a different picture. - Using the right foot for rugby
isn't a result of the domestication und any social pressure.

Thumbs up!

Well spotted manfred Manfred!

Yes, writing and painting with his left hand... indicates a left preference regarding fine-motorics.
But usually that is featured with using the same arm for less refined-motorics, such as: throwing & polo.

So, yes... because Prince William does those activities with his right hand, that is typically indeed related to ambidexterity.

However... one should also be aware that the issue of ambidexterity specifically relates to the ability to do specific complex acitivities with both hands, such as: the ability to write with both hands, paint with both hands, etc.

So, despite your observation is very interesting - the issue of 'ambidexterity' is defined a litte bit more specified than how you used it.

Does this makes sense for you?

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sun May 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Dear Martijn,

I agree with you in every point.
In fact I'm very careful in classifying ambidexterity though I know about the differences between fine motoric and more forceful actions, because we don't really know if he was or is instructed to bring it too much on the public light.

I read that it is a strict rule, playing Polo with the right hand. May be it's the same or similar with holding and shooting the military gun as we see on military fotos of him. As a hunter (privately) he used the gun on the left side.

It would be a longer discussion about it. - May be as you know I examined and accompanied a very lot of left handed children. The social background (absence of the - weak - father in any kind - is always a very interesting case of study.
The birth chart gives me always more information about the family themes, shadow or "daemon".

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun May 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Manfred wrote:...

I read that it is a strict rule, playing Polo with the right hand. May be it's the same or similar with holding and shooting the military gun as we see on military fotos of him. As a hunter (privately) he used the gun on the left side.

Aha, yes... if Polo is always played with the right hand then we should exclude that observation from the list. But throwing a ball is for sure a point. Not sure about shouting, because that could include as well a choice.

By the way, I am left-handed myself. And I play football with my right foot, and regarding holding a gun... I only did that during my childhood with toys, but I whould hold it just like William.

But I would definitely not describe myself as 'ambidextrous', because I am very aware that it requires certain skills that I don't have - such as the example of a 'talent' to write smoothly with the other hand.

I guess we are not in the position to judge if Willam is 'abidextrous' or not, and therefore we better simply describe him as left-handed.

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sun May 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Martijn: I agree with you. I always pretended that you are left handed.
Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  nasir zuhrani Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:03 pm

I think broken life line is idicator he may suferbouts of unhapiness in future

nasir zuhrani

Back to top Go down

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales - Page 2 Empty A very quick look at the hand of Prince of Wales

Post  TruthSeeker Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:56 am

Frankly, I'm surprised! In spite of being born with the proverbial "silver spoon in mouth", this indicates that he is no slouch!

Look at the picture (prince wearing a beret talking to a little blonde girl). Look at the tip of this thumb. This is a VERY, VERY important factor which 99.9% of amateur palmists ignore. The tip of the thumb provides the greatest clue to a person's work ethic, steadfastness and all things related to hard work. It is SPATULATE! WOW!

Indeed his "handlers" have done an excellent job of grooming the future King of UK!

Fingertips are also spatulate and the main lines deep (once again, the BEST) indicator of STAMINA.

If someone could provide a better image (this is not a put down; so my apologies upfront), I could analyze the hand in much more detail.

Truthseeker

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2