Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

Hetty747, Siva rebal, Something_wrong

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4807 registered users
The newest registered user is Something_wrong

Our users have posted a total of 41167 messages in 3980 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi,

This topic is related to expression of feelings and emotions in hands:

There are differences between emotions and feelings.
Emotions: are those which are public/expressed feelings
Feelings: are those which are private/internal, physical reactions to threat or opportunity

So, does the heart line indicate - how we feel?
And the mount of mars and mount of venus show - how we express them as emotions?

Say, for ex: a person with high lower mount of Mars, has a tendency to express anger quickly. While a person with high upper mount of Mars( and a low lower mount of mars ) has a tendency of not to express it. But, show it over a course of time, steadly, in a subtle way.

So is case with being outward expression of our sexual desires( one of the things shown by Venus ). Again, for a ex: a person with a steady line of heart and a good mount of Venus can be chivalrous person. He has a good attitude towards women and good in expressing it. And on the other side, if a person's heart line stops under mount of Saturn or has lots of curves/cross/dots etc, he might be very erratic in his sexual behaviors. And given other supportive notions, he can be sexual harraser too.

Pls share your opinions.

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran



Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands

Post  Felicity Martin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 am

Hi Kiran

I think from my personal experience the right hand generally indicates how we relate to the outside world and changes and adaptions we have made in order to gain the most acceptable reactions, the ego perhaps of Freud, the left hand is more our subconscious or Super Ego which is our deeper psychological self which encompasses but is not dominated but incorporates the Id, our primal self, which is probably best represented in hand physiognomy and the strengths of the lower mounts, the fingers and their phalanges.

So feelings for me relates to our Ego and Super Ego which involves thinking and processing whereas emotions are more for me the primal Id which fortunately most of us keep in check.

I think of the space between the heart and head line as that area where the primal emotions launched from the Mount of Lunar and Venus permeate up through this area of balance and then the resulting response which takes into account the areas of intellect above the head line and incorporates socially learned and acceptable behaviors gives our reaction to the stimulus.

The more curved the heart line, the more primal drives dominate, especially if it ends under or rises steeply to Saturn. Personal often satisfaction rules over empathy. The lower Mount of Mars with the lines of head and heart being good, does not in itself indicate aggression- it is often called the pedagogical mount, which primarily indicates courage and leadership- either in teaching or other fields including military pursuits. If the head or heart lines runs into it then there can be aggressive characteristics.

Hence one often finds those with Simian lines or very long and rigid head lines either are locked into emotional responses or intellectual responses governed by their internal and subjective understanding of situations. A person with Down's, while having a routine are loving and functional but suffer badly if that routine is broken.

I'd appreciate any insights of our fellow hand analysis forum members.

Felicity

Felicity Martin

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 64
Location : Hallett, South Australia

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Re: Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands

Post  Patti on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Felicity Martin wrote:Hi Kiran

I think from my personal experience the right hand generally indicates how we relate to the outside world and changes and adaptions we have made in order to gain the most acceptable reactions, the ego perhaps of Freud, the left hand is more our subconscious or Super Ego which is our deeper psychological self which encompasses but is not dominated but incorporates the Id, our primal self, which is probably best represented in hand physiognomy and the strengths of the lower mounts, the fingers and their phalanges.

So feelings for me relates to our Ego and Super Ego which involves thinking and processing whereas emotions are more for me the primal Id which fortunately most of us keep in check.

I think of the space between the heart and head line as that area where the primal emotions launched from the Mount of Lunar and Venus permeate up through this area of balance and then the resulting response which takes into account the areas of intellect above the head line and incorporates socially learned and acceptable behaviors gives our reaction to the stimulus.

The more curved the heart line, the more primal drives dominate, especially if it ends under or rises steeply to Saturn. Personal often satisfaction rules over empathy. The lower Mount of Mars with the lines of head and heart being good, does not in itself indicate aggression- it is often called the pedagogical mount, which primarily indicates courage and leadership- either in teaching or other fields including military pursuits. If the head or heart lines runs into it then there can be aggressive characteristics.

Hence one often finds those with Simian lines or very long and rigid head lines either are locked into emotional responses or intellectual responses governed by their internal and subjective understanding of situations. A person with Down's, while having a routine are loving and functional but suffer badly if that routine is broken.

I'd appreciate any insights of our fellow hand analysis forum members.

Felicity

Hi Felicity and Kiran,

Interesting discussion!

Felicity I really enjoyed reading your perspective and will read it a couple more times. I like how you describe the carrying out of the primal nature and how when the heart line bends to Saturn it's more about self or personal and to Jupiter outwardly motivated. It fits in with my approach nicely.

A wonderful addition to my palm reading tool kit!

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands

Post  Felicity Martin on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Thanks very much Patti- coming from someone with your immense knowledge that is a great compliment

Felicity

Felicity Martin

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 64
Location : Hallett, South Australia

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Re: Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands

Post  Patti on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:04 am

Felicity Martin wrote:Thanks very much Patti- coming from someone with your immense knowledge that is a great compliment

Felicity

Thank you Felicity!!! sunny hug

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands

Post  Parender on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:42 pm

“Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands”is the topic that relatively needs a very lengthy, tediously protracted extended discussion. A complete book can be written on the subject. And as no line is absolute on the palm; the formation of hands, fingers and many lines and study of fingertips and of course nails, do reveal many things about emotions and feelings. I call the little finger the ‘messenger of love’. Hand must be analyzed in totality. Only then true picture will come out.

We generally link Heart Line with emotions. Any strong feeling is emotion.
What is the first thing you do when you are introduced to a person? In many cases, you shake hands with each other. Thus, the first impression you form about the new acquaintance is made, at least in part, by the type of handshake you receive — its warmth, firmness, and length.

Since hands are generally out in the open and are easy to see, you can get an impression about the person you are meeting by simply looking at his or her hand. The shape of the hand can show you the level of passion and feeling in a person, his or her ability to commit, and other important personality traits. It is also possible to see what compatibility there will be between two people by looking at their hands.

The famous Victorian palmist Comte de Saint-Germain once said, “Never marry a woman with a square hand or she'll rule your life.” Of course, for some men, a strong woman is exactly what they need! (My comment- especially if she has independent Heart Line i.e a heart line that is short and straight stops under middle finger reveals the least emotional type person for a relationship. )

Lovers often begin by holding hands, and much can be learned from the warmth of that hand, its stiffness or pliability, and its softness or hardness. Hands are just basically sensual, the organs by which we feel, the way in which we reach out to others, and we can learn a lot about sensuality from them.

Besides Heart Line, The Family Ring, Head Line, Fate Line do suggest about a person’s love style and focus.

The heart line is a good place to ‘start with’ when looking at your palm to see what your relationships will be like. This line describes both feelings and libido, and shows how well a person manages to bond emotionally with others. If your heart line is long, deep, and without blemishes, you are a devoted friend, secure in relationships, and have an affectionate and loyal nature.
We can divide the types of Heart Line to understand fully. For example there is a type which is called ‘Expressive Type’

This Heart Line is long and curved and proceeds up well under the middle finger. This person can be happy one minute and down the next. Emotions fluctuate from moment to moment. Each moment is separate from all the others and has its own emotional charge. A relationship with this person can be like a roller coaster. If he or she is emotionally "down at the moment" don't worry. Very soon the mood will dramatically change and shoot up. The psychological mood changes come and go like the ocean tides and that keeps a relationship interesting.

This Expressive type person with her or his curved heart line ending under the middle finger lives in the practical "now". The future is too far away to worry about now. Right now are the most important time and experience. This nearsightedness makes everything at the moment seem more important than any future events. Planning for tomorrow is not part of today. This often leads to problems tomorrow but that just insures lots of activities tomorrow and makes life interesting. This Expressive person reacts strongly and frequently to minor events.

One type is Nurturer Type,
This Heart Line is long and curved up well under the index finger. This person expresses love with a lot of confidence, charm, and personal power. That is because the index finger is used to point and gesture emphasizing one's strong personal intentions and personal power. The index finger is used to most strongly express one's personal power. This curved long Heart Line ending near the base of the index finger reveals strong personal power in relationships.

In a relationship, this person becomes the Nurturer type. He or she is very giving, nurturing, and tends to satisfy the needs of the mate before their own needs. They are idealists and sentimentalists who see their nurturing efforts and caring as their most precious gift to others. They use caring and nurturing as a way of expressing love. The Nurturer has a hard time receiving love. The Nurturer may frequently feel used.


There are other types too i.e.Independent Type, Humanitarian Type, Pleaser Type and Thinker Type. And those relative emotions are found predominating in the nature of those persons who possess these. Left Hand Heart Line shows your true self the nature’s plan and your right hand shows how you are representing yourself to the outer world.

Parender Sethi
http://www.palmistryforyou.in/

Parender

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 65
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:10 am

Hi Felicity, Petti and Parendar paaji, thank you for the replies.

@Felicity - So, you agree that primal emotions are launched from Lunar and Venus and permeate thru the area b/w head and heartline and then are expressed out. Your elaboration is good.
Coming to lower mount of Mars, it indicates spasmodic and impulsiveness in actions, lack of self control( unless a a long line of Head is shown ). So, the primal emotions can also be launched from here. What is your opinion?

@Parendar sir, the information have you shared is really useful. But, can you pls write your views about the mounts expressing emotions?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands

Post  Parender on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Felicity, Petti and Parendar paaji, thank you for the replies.

@Felicity - So, you agree that primal emotions are launched from Lunar and Venus and permeate thru the area b/w head and heartline and then are expressed out. Your elaboration is good.
Coming to lower mount of Mars, it indicates spasmodic and impulsiveness in actions, lack of self control( unless a a long line of Head is shown ). So, the primal emotions can also be launched from here. What is your opinion?

@Parendar sir, the information have you shared is really useful. But, can you pls write your views about the mounts expressing emotions?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran


Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your response. This sounds good.

Mounts do influence the person but depends on how is his/her Head Line. How he/she takes the situation. For showing love emotion we need mind. Mounts are nothing if not used properly.
All depends upon attitudes. As love is nothing, to love is something and to be loved is everything. We are what our thoughts make us so. We can change quality of mounts on our palms of the hands. In fact we (can) decide the quality of the mounts on the palms.

Remember that each Mount shows a good or a bad side too; a weak or a strong side of it of course.

There are many types of emotions. The broad idea in emotions regarding love marriage matters is like this. Venusians are much inclined to get marry early and a little line at that place of 'union' at the percussion will denote marriage.They can see romantic aspects in many a situations where Saturanians are less inclined to get married on an early age or getting married at all because they are less romantic. These persons dislike marriage and do not want to tie himself permanently to anyone. Apollonian desire to get marry early, but, much of the failures is found in this category, because they want brilliant partners like themselves and do not always get them. They are seldom constant. Mercurians and Martians are also inclined to get marry early. Lunarians are peculiar about marriage sometime they contempt and sometimes admire the institution of marriage.

By carefully studying the Mounts we can classify the proper type of the subject. Once the type is established than it becomes somewhat easy for us to understand the subject and predict characteristics and nature of the subject. There are ways to find the ruling mount on the palms of the hands.

Parender Sethi
http://www.palmistryforyou.in/

Parender

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 65
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Emotions and Feelings expressed in hands

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Thank you sir, very useful information.

Warm regards,
Kiran

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum