Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Voting17Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Voting19Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Voting18 
rajashri
Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Voting17Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Voting19Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Using palmistry for marriage compatibility

2 posters

Go down

Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Empty Using palmistry for marriage compatibility

Post  Parender Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Dear friends,

Palmistry for wedlock suitability is a skill that lay the art of hand-learning to test how suited a duo is for one other. This guides their ruling before they choose to walk down the aisle with the wrong spouse.

Palmistry for wedlock suitability is a very wise phenomenon since it helps in accessing the sexual zeal in a mate. Love and amour sets the base of a happy wed life for the duo. If you use palmistry to test your mate’s zeal then you will be in a job to tell your sexual suitability before you decide on wedlock.

I liked the essay at http://www.blog.warcraft-chaos.com/celebrity/why-not-use-palmistry-for-marriage-compatibility/#comment-2122 which asks about using palmistry for marriage compatibility or wedlock suitability. Perhaps you also would like to read. You can read full article at above link.

Parender Sethi
http://www.palmistryforyou.in/
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Empty Re: Using palmistry for marriage compatibility

Post  Lynn Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:02 am

hi Parender,

Thanks for posting the article about "palmistry for marriage compatibility or wedlock suitability."

"Palmistry for wedlock suitability is a very wise phenomenon since it helps in accessing the sexual zeal in a mate. Love and amour sets the base of a happy wed life for the duo."

I know an 81 year old woman who is considering marriage with a 67 year old man. I am not sure that the same rules apply..(?)... More to the point - can he drive? is he physically fit enough to help me to stand up from low seating & push my wheelchair? does he know how to fix my computer/washing machine?
( lol! )
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Using palmistry for marriage compatibility Empty Re: Using palmistry for marriage compatibility

Post  Parender Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:56 am

Hi Lynn,
The writer cannot put everything in it. And I have to say that sex is not the sole factor in deciding the compatibility. There are many factors that might influence whether a marriage will succeed or fail. Some circumstances are in the couple's control and others are not.
The factors those could influence marriage are-

Type of childhood,
How well the couple knows one another
Attitude
Interests
Children
Communication
Age is a big factor in marriage. Older couples in their twenties or thirties have each established their identies and are more likely to be stable. If both are oversexed or undersexed there would be no problem in this regard. The problem arises when one is oversexed and another is undersexed. The article is not complete of course. Obviously, we cannot expect from a man of 81 to live a normal healthy life.

I think the article was meant for the persons who want to start married life not for the person whose one leg is in grave.

These are just a few of the myriad factors that might influence a marriage. There are so many more, such as religion, in-laws, etc .

The success or failure of a marriage is mostly dependent on the level of commitment of the two parties involved, the effort and nurturing expended by both and how they well they communicate to negotiate their differences.

The point to think on is whether hand analysis can reveal all this.

Parender Sethi

Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:31 am

hi Parender,
The writer cannot put everything in it. And I have to say that sex is not the sole factor in deciding the compatibility. There are many factors that might influence whether a marriage will succeed or fail. Some circumstances are in the couple's control and others are not.

I agree Thumbs up!

I really appreciate your words Parender, and I understand what they are saying in the link. I am sorry but your response to my post about elderly marriage made me laugh out loud (apologies for my sense of humour)
I think the article was meant for the persons who want to start married life not for the person whose one leg is in grave.
rolling on the floor

ahem! sorry for my joking. Elderly marriage is a serious question and you are right about
re The success or failure of a marriage is mostly dependent on the level of commitment of the two parties involved, the effort and nurturing expended by both and how they well they communicate to negotiate their differences.

The point to think on is whether hand analysis can reveal all this.

thanks Parender Thumbs up!
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 am

hi Lynn,

Thanx and you r welcome! You wrote:
"I am sorry but your response to my post about elderly marriage made me laugh out loud (apologies for my sense of humour)"

No, no need to say sorry at all, why sorry Lynn? That comment was deliberately meant for that purpose to laugh at. What do you think I can't tell a joke? I am happy that you laughed anyways. Once again thanks for creating lighter aspect in the situation. I think you are still laughing.

Greetings from India and Enjoy!

Parender Sethi happy move
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Hi Parender, maybe I was apologising to the elderly people for finding "one leg is in grave" amusing. lol!
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down