Your opinion & share...
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4804 registered users
The newest registered user is shalini prasad

Our users have posted a total of 41157 messages in 3976 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

life purpose and life lesson classifying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  jeanette on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm

I am getting confused with this. Can somebody tell me, when someone has a composite whorl on the right thumb and all the rest are loops, I am sure that means the life purpose is Success in the World, but then I am confused, because I think the loops then are the low ranking prints and then the person has nine low ranking prints for the life lesson. That makes grim reading. I think I must be getting this wrong somewhere. Can somebody help me.
Thanks,
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Pamelah on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:20 pm

jeanette wrote:I am getting confused with this. Can somebody tell me, when someone has a composite whorl on the right thumb and all the rest are loops, I am sure that means the life purpose is Success in the World, but then I am confused, because I think the loops then are the low ranking prints and then the person has nine low ranking prints for the life lesson. That makes grim reading. I think I must be getting this wrong somewhere. Can somebody help me.
Thanks,
Jeanette.

I can. First of all, yes, the composite would be the Life Purpose. Success in the world, manifesting, being a doer, needing to get tangible results every day. Those are all words that apply. However, composites have on and off switches so when it turns off, it enhances the life lesson.

9 loops as life lesson - this is not grim. This is person who, at a soul level, has decided that learning to live through the filter of self-love is the reason for being here. The Life Lesson, according to Richard (my teacher) is where the lowest ranked fingerprints are. However, it's not all bad news. Somebody with 9 loops, on what I call the master path, is a person with a very loving heart for self and thus others. That person, on the student path, could withhhold feelings or stuff them, but on the master path is a person who really knows love and is authentic.

Pamelah

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-08-27
Location : Silicon Valley, California

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  jeanette on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Hi Pamelah,
Thanks very much for your reply and I can see clearer how to interperate it better. I am so glad you answered so quickly as I had stopped reading the book, thinking there was no point going on until I got guidance that I was on the right track.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Pamelah on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 pm

jeanette wrote:Hi Pamelah,
Thanks very much for your reply and I can see clearer how to interperate it better. I am so glad you answered so quickly as I had stopped reading the book, thinking there was no point going on until I got guidance that I was on the right track.
Jeanette.

Jeanette,
Richard's book had a lot of pages removed before publishing by the publisher. So a lot of the stories that would have helped things make more sense were taken out.

Being a person with 9 loops myself, I totally understand the importance of self-love and honoring the authentic feelings I have, taking the risk to share them. I have created an audio, 74 minutes long, just on the school of love/loops. There are many aspects not included in Richard's book due to his limited space. And the filter of my personal experience is added in. If you ever want to order it and download teh audios, you can go to my web site www.handsoncompany.com and look under 'products'. I also have an audio on whorls/school of service.

There is so much more to each of the fingerprint schools that Richard could cover in his book. Maybe if you posted some other questions you have, I could help distinguish some finer points, based on talking with thousands of clients with these markings.

Pamelah

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-08-27
Location : Silicon Valley, California

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  jeanette on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Thanks for that post. The person I am talking about, as I said has the composite whorl on the right thumb and the rest are, like you, loops, however both index fingers are radial loops. Does it make any difference to the intrepretation that they are radial loops, as I have counted them as just loops. This person has just started their own health and safety business, however keeping the job he has till the new business builds up. Can you tell me with these fingerprints is he going down the right road. Thanks,
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Pamelah on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 am

jeanette wrote:Thanks for that post. The person I am talking about, as I said has the composite whorl on the right thumb and the rest are, like you, loops, however both index fingers are radial loops. Does it make any difference to the intrepretation that they are radial loops, as I have counted them as just loops. This person has just started their own health and safety business, however keeping the job he has till the new business builds up. Can you tell me with these fingerprints is he going down the right road. Thanks,
Jeanette.

Jeanette, I don't do predictions in my work with hands so I can't tell you if he is going down the right road. And I would want to see the rest of his hand, especially his fate lines and heart lines, and yes, his head lines too. How many lines on his hands? a few, a lot? All that matters.

In terms of the fingerprints, the radial loops get a bit of higher ranking, but not enough to match the composite as Life Purpose. If he has other Jupiter markings (Star of Jupiter, lines of ambition, boxes on the Jupiter mound) then a Jupiter conversation would be in order. But as part of the Life Purpose, maybe as a 'sub' category.

Pamelah

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-08-27
Location : Silicon Valley, California

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Parender on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:11 am

jeanette wrote: "Does it make any difference to the intrepretation that they are radial loops, as I have counted them as just loops."Jeanette.

Yes, it makes difference. There are two types of loops: Radial loops that slope toward the thumb, Radial loops start on the thumb-side of the finger, while Ulnar loops slope toward the little finger away from the thumb. Loops inclined towards the little finger show introvert mental tendencies and loops inclined towards the thumb show extrovert mental tendencies of the person.


People who possess these eight out of ten patterns on their fingertips have mastery over their emotions. It gives them authenticity and vulnerability skills. This gives them the power or abilities to feel, communicate, display, establish maintain satisfying relationships with an appropriate intensity completely.

This does not mean that the School of Love (low rank loops) is only about emotional distress and discomfort or disappointments, no more than the School of Services (8 Whorls) is only about servitude. It (8 Loops) only shows emotional mastery, love and closeness. Only by pushing up against the boundaries of your emotional tolerance can you expand your awareness and gain the experiences your school requires to emerge and blossom. Earlier you teach yourself this, sooner you will blossom.

Versatility reduces their concentration in them. These are the fingerprints that are most often seen. Much of the population has this type of patterns on their finger tips.

"This person has just started their own health and safety business, however keeping the job he has till the new business builds up. Can you tell me with these fingerprints is he going down the right road. Thanks.


His thumbs position, lines other marks on the palms will decide this. Pamelah has expressed in almost perfect way.

Parender Sethi



Parender

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 65
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  jeanette on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi Parender,
Thanks a lot. That is very well explained and I think I have a much better understanding of it now. Very good of you to write all that.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  jeanette on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi Pamelah,
I forgot to thank you too.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Pamelah on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:09 pm

jeanette wrote:Hi Pamelah,
I forgot to thank you too.
Jeanette.

You are welcome. One more thing I'd like to add about loops is the importance of the owner of multiple loops to embrace emotional safety. It all stems from there. The more the owner learns about what emotional safety feels and looks like for him or herself, the more easily sharing authentic feelings becomes.

Pamelah

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-08-27
Location : Silicon Valley, California

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Pamelah on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Parender wrote:
jeanette wrote: "Does it make any difference to the intrepretation that they are radial loops, as I have counted them as just loops."Jeanette.

Yes, it makes difference. There are two types of loops: Radial loops that slope toward the thumb, Radial loops start on the thumb-side of the finger, while Ulnar loops slope toward the little finger away from the thumb. Loops inclined towards the little finger show introvert mental tendencies and loops inclined towards the thumb show extrovert mental tendencies of the person.

Parender, in general it matters but in this case the Life Purpose is on the thumb with a composite.




Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote repaired)

Pamelah

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-08-27
Location : Silicon Valley, California

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  jeanette on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Thanks again Pamelah,
I am wondering when you look at someones hand and it is described as a good hand, does that indicate that person is living their life purpose and life lesson. When a not so good hand, with many crossing lines, poor or no fate line etc, does this indicate this person is not living their life purpose and life lesson, I, think Lynn once said there can be hands where there is not much can be said, so in a case like that would it be expected their fingerprints would show they are living their life purpose and life lesson.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Lynn on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 pm

hi, re
I, think Lynn once said there can be hands where there is not much can be said,

not sure what context I might have said that Jeanette, perhaps I was talking about the occasional palms that are 'empty hands' with the main lines clearly formed and no particular markings. But I think there is always a lot to talk about when it comes to dermatoglyphics, the fingerprints & palmar patterns say so much about a person. Very Happy

___________________________________________
Lynn
www.handanalysis.co.uk

Lynn

Posts : 2354
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Devon, England

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  jeanette on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks Lynn,
Maybe it wasn't you who said that, maybe I read it somewhere, but when only looking at a hand like that ,that is all you really have as fingerprint access is not available. However, I understand there could be markings on the hand, but what about an empty hand with no other markings.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  jeanette on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 pm

I also meant to ask, what does vulnerability skills mean. Thanks,
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Pamelah on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:29 pm

jeanette wrote:Thanks again Pamelah,
I am wondering when you look at someones hand and it is described as a good hand, does that indicate that person is living their life purpose and life lesson. When a not so good hand, with many crossing lines, poor or no fate line etc, does this indicate this person is not living their life purpose and life lesson, I, think Lynn once said there can be hands where there is not much can be said, so in a case like that would it be expected their fingerprints would show they are living their life purpose and life lesson.
Jeanette.

Jeanette, I would never characterize a hand as 'good' or 'bad.' Here's my experience with the map of the body and thus hands. Each Person's body is their soul map which is why no two people look the same. There aren't bad or good faces, bad or good hair, bad or good legs. There are opinions that people have about what attracts them to others. That's all.

That being said, each marking in a person's hands is there for a reason that is about their map for this life time. Some people have many liens (I do) but I wouldn't say that is a bad hand. It's what I need fo rmy life purpose, my life's journey. It might be a good idea to dismiss anything you read that has judgment about hands that includes the words 'normal', ideal', 'good' or 'bad' and just trust that whatever is there is of service to the person with the marking. This is why the whole concept of predictions doesn't work for me because there tends to be judgment around the predictions as being good or bad for a person. It's all evolution for the soul.

Pamelah

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-08-27
Location : Silicon Valley, California

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Pamelah on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:32 pm

jeanette wrote:I also meant to ask, what does vulnerability skills mean. Thanks,
Jeanette.

"Vulnerability skills' means to me the willingness to take a risk emotionally and share how you really feel - be vulnerable enough to be authentic about your feelings.

Pamelah

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-08-27
Location : Silicon Valley, California

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  jeanette on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Hi Pamelah,
Thanks so much again. It is so good of you to take the time and go into so much detail and I appreciate it very much. I was totally baffled by that description vulnerability skills and I looked it up everywhere I could think of and found nothing. I think it must be a palmistry description.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Lynn on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 pm

jeanette wrote:Thanks Lynn,
Maybe it wasn't you who said that, maybe I read it somewhere, but when only looking at a hand like that ,that is all you really have as fingerprint access is not available. However, I understand there could be markings on the hand, but what about an empty hand with no other markings.
Jeanette.
Not sure what you mean by 'fingerprint access is not available'? I always look at fingerprints! As I said, I find empty hand with few markings are more difficult to read. Do you remember that old insurance company advert that said "We don't make a drama out of a crisis"? They are a bit like that. It doesn't mean that they haven't had experiences in life, just that in 'empty hands' they might register as tiny 'blips', miniscule markings, or colouration on the lines. Whereas in a full hand they can show as big markings, lots of lines etc.

___________________________________________
Lynn
www.handanalysis.co.uk

Lynn

Posts : 2354
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Devon, England

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Lynn on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Pamelah wrote:Jeanette, I would never characterize a hand as 'good' or 'bad.' Here's my experience with the map of the body and thus hands. Each Person's body is their soul map which is why no two people look the same. There aren't bad or good faces, bad or good hair, bad or good legs. There are opinions that people have about what attracts them to others. That's all.

That being said, each marking in a person's hands is there for a reason that is about their map for this life time. Some people have many liens (I do) but I wouldn't say that is a bad hand. It's what I need fo rmy life purpose, my life's journey. It might be a good idea to dismiss anything you read that has judgment about hands that includes the words 'normal', ideal', 'good' or 'bad' and just trust that whatever is there is of service to the person with the marking. This is why the whole concept of predictions doesn't work for me because there tends to be judgment around the predictions as being good or bad for a person. It's all evolution for the soul.

Interesting post Pamelah! I completely agree with you that I would never describe hands as 'good' or 'bad'. And like you I don't do much with regard to prediction as the lines change and I believe it is not all fated/set in stone, we have some choice over our future paths. Though my belief system is different to yours regarding 'soul agreement' & 'soul map'. Nevertheless we agree on so many aspects of handreading!

PS - re - there is no such thing as 'bad hair' - erm...are you sure? you should have seen me yesterday with my new haircut! But I got the straighteners on it today !!
sorry, only jokin'Razz - I know exactly what you are saying re judgements of 'good' and 'bad'.

___________________________________________
Lynn
www.handanalysis.co.uk

Lynn

Posts : 2354
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Devon, England

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  Parender on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 am

jeanette wrote:
"I was totally baffled by that description vulnerability skills and I looked it up everywhere I could think of and found nothing. I think it must be a palmistry description.
Jeanette.


You are welcome Jeeanette!

Yes, there could be many meanings of a word. I have prepared my own note book while studying Richard's book. I mentioned there like this:

Vulnerability skill means to expose, display exhibit deliberately to leave a person unprotected, put someone at risk, revealing the identity or facts of a person or thing publicly or privately indecently, criticizing that may damage, harm or wound the person.

Only ‘master of love’ can do this. People who possess these eight out of ten patterns on their fingertips have mastery over their emotions. It gives them both authenticity and vulnerability skills. This gives them the power or abilities to feel, communicate, display, establish maintain satisfying relationships with an appropriate intensity completely.

Other marks on the hands will reveal what are his intentions positive or vulnerable. For example if a branch from Head Line or Head Line itself takes turn towards mount of Mercury the chances are that the person will ruthlessly use his skills in vulnerable way. In my experiences I have found both types of persons.

Therefore, I usually say that hand must be analyzed in totality and that no mark on the palm is absolute in itself and that Dermatoglyphics ( the study of fingerprints) and Palmistry are made of each other.

Parender Sethi

Parender

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 65
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: life purpose and life lesson classifying

Post  jeanette on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 am

Hi Parender and Lynn,
Thanks again. I can see this much clearer now and what you say Parender has cleared up what I couldn't understand about the loops.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum