Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5166 registered users
The newest registered user is Himanshirawat

Our users have posted a total of 43057 messages in 4268 subjects
Top posting users this week
pravin kumar

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

The TRIRADIUS in a fingerprint: how it develops, it's characteristics + a definition!

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The TRIRADIUS in a fingerprint: how it develops, it's characteristics + a definition!

Post  Patti on Tue May 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Patti wrote:

Where you placed the yellow dot is where I also see a potential triradius, actually the fbi type lines, but if you move inward as instructed to the almost Y shape below the solid triangular shape, one side has an ending ridge, which is the same as you traced lower down. So if the lower one counts as parallel diverging ridges (and I think it would) the higher up/closer to the pattern should as well.

So I would place the triradial point on the triangular ridge. The whole thing would be the triradial point. The type lines form a sort of Y shape immediately below.

Yes Patti, I can understand why you see it that way.

But we have to be aware of Galton's rule - so you can not describe both points (my golden dot + the solid ridge triangle as a triradius) as a triradial point.

PS. Sorry, now I no longer understand your ealier words:

"I would, however, place the triradial point at the place where the ridge to the right of this triangular plot, abuts a ridge at the lower left."

(Sounds like you were talking about a point on the ridge-side of the triangle, but now you're only talking about a point on the left-side of the trirangle.... confused )

Patti

Back to top Go down

Re: The TRIRADIUS in a fingerprint: how it develops, it's characteristics + a definition!

Post  Patti on Wed May 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Here is how I traced the different flow of ridges.

Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti on Thu May 05, 2011 3:19 am

I think this is pretty close to a complete and perfect Star or Y shaped Triradius:

comparison:

Patti

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum