Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Cancer indication in the palm Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Cancer indication in the palm Voting17Cancer indication in the palm Voting19Cancer indication in the palm Voting18 
Sumit
Cancer indication in the palm Voting17Cancer indication in the palm Voting19Cancer indication in the palm Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Cancer indication in the palm

4 posters

Go down

Cancer indication in the palm Empty Cancer indication in the palm

Post  nonas_insights Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm

I believe that we have a duty of care to our clients. Without being a prophet of gloom, I believe we need to make people aware of the necessity of medical check-ups before a disease becomes full-blown. However, how to tell them these things is not easy, as telling someone they have the prospect of having cancer at a certain age makes people feel they've been given a death sentence. I used to skirt around it and say they need to get rid of their resentments, but due to 2 instances, where the client later succumbed to this disease, I now say it as it is: "Get to your doctor, and have a thorough check-up." Oh, they say, what have I got, cancer? I don't spell it out, just sincerely request that they see a doctor real soon.
The sign is a triangle on the lifeline, to date, it is located on the lower third of the life line and its base is part of the life line.
The more we can be truly helpful to people the better it is for all concerned.
Nona sunny
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Back to top Go down

Cancer indication in the palm Empty Re: Cancer indication in the palm

Post  Lynn Mon May 30, 2011 9:36 pm

hi Nona, welcome to the forum,

Would this be the same triangle that Beryl Hutchinson mentions in her book as "the operation triangle"? As I recall, she discovered it in a ward of women having hysterectomies. Testing this out, I wondered what it meant on guys and asked them. Several men who had the 'operation triangle' had hernia operations, some men & women had appendectomy. I never use it as prediction as I can't be sure about it.

I've never before heard it directly associated with cancer. How many times have you verified this as indicating cancer? Do you also look for any other indications on the hand before recommending a medical check-up?

maybe you could post a picture to make sure we are talking about the same triangle?
If so, I've had one on my hand for at least 20 years.....
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Cancer indication in the palm Empty cancer in the hands

Post  nonas_insights Mon May 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi Lynn

The sign for cancer has since each time been proven correct.
I do hesitate to be blunt and seek to put it in a way that will not frighten people.
I think how I would like to be told... "do unto others how you would like to be treated."
Nona
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon May 30, 2011 11:38 pm

thanks for the reply Nona,
"do unto others how you would like to be treated." is pretty much my philosophy of life. (if philosophy is the right word?) Thumbs up!
sadly, with my human failings, I don't always adhere to it Embarassed ,,,, but I try to! Smile
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Tue May 31, 2011 12:52 am

Hi Nona,

I'm not quite sure what formation you mean - when you say "it's base is part of the life line" do you mean it sticks out to the side of the life line like a flag? Inside or outside? It would be very helpful if you could post an example.

Thank you!
Smile

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Tue May 31, 2011 1:22 am

kiwi - the line I'm thinking of - the lifeline's like the flagpole, the triangle is like the flag that extends to the palm side, outside the lifeline. I'll try to scan an example of the line I am talking about, and look for a pic in Beryl Hutchinson. Meanwhile hope Nona can scan an example of the line she is talking about - lets see if it is the same line.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Tue May 31, 2011 1:55 am

Thank you Lynn, that would be brilliant! I don't own Hutchinson's book - yet.

I'm confused, because Campbell's encyclopaedia (p. 219) mentions the flag (attached to any main palmar line) as a sign of wealth, success, faith, perseverance, purity of mind, desire for spiritual enlightenment, etc., altogether positive things.

Hmmm... thinking

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Tue May 31, 2011 4:13 pm

A triangle at the termination of Life Line shows talkative nature, loquacity and even falsehood;
with weak Heart and Head and Fate lines the person could indulge in acts of rendering something false as by making fraudulent changes. But, with good Head and Heart lines tact and powerful use of effective language is considered. No sign or line is absolute in itself. Hand should be analyzed in totality.

Cancer could be considered by the presence of an egg shaped long island at the termination of Life Line with other signs of consumption.

Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Cancer indication in the palm Empty Cancer in the hand

Post  nonas_insights Tue May 31, 2011 11:13 pm

To Parander -

Thank you for your lines (no pun intended).
Yes your observation for talkativeness etc is accurate, I had never associated that before with the triangle. Yet I have written in a previous post that the triangle in question is not at the end of the lifeline, but situated (so far in my observations) at about the age of 60 on the lifeline, which by my calculations is in the middle of the lowest quarter of the life line. I'll have to do a drawing and attach it somehow here to show what I mean.

Do you base your readings on the Indian system or are you open to anything from anywhere? Do you also get sudden insights by holding a person's hand? I do.

Regards,
Nona sunny
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Back to top Go down

Cancer indication in the palm Empty Cancer in the hand

Post  nonas_insights Tue May 31, 2011 11:22 pm

Dear Lynn and Kiwihands

The triangle is facing outwards into the palm.
How does one attach a scanned picture in this reply section?

Triangles, if they are free standing are an indication of a person's brilliance in the area of the palm where they are found. So far I have only had the privilege to see it once, in a mystic in the Philippines.

Nona
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:03 am

hi Nona
Details of how to upload images are here
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t3-an-impression-of-how-you-can-include-various-features-including-images-with-your-posts

Or, in reply box use the 'host an image' icon, upload your pic to serv img and copy & paste the middle link in your reply.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:21 pm

nonas_insights wrote:To Parander -

Thank you for your lines (no pun intended).
Yes your observation for talkativeness etc is accurate, I had never associated that before with the triangle. Yet I have written in a previous post that the triangle in question is not at the end of the lifeline, but situated (so far in my observations) at about the age of 60 on the lifeline, which by my calculations is in the middle of the lowest quarter of the life line. I'll have to do a drawing and attach it somehow here to show what I mean.

Do you base your readings on the Indian system or are you open to anything from anywhere? Do you also get sudden insights by holding a person's hand? I do.

Regards,
Nona sunny

Hi nonas_insights,

I never get irritated by timely or regular punning. I am what I am.

I don't think any true hand analyst can separate other perspectives while analyzing the hands like: the fingers (length, 2D:4D ratio), nails, texture, lines, signs, color, thumb DERMATOGLYPHICS, FLEXION OF HAND etc. from the palm while analyzing the hands, because the 'art of palm reading' is often described as an 'art of finding meaningful combinations'; and only combinations that relate to other features of the palm and the other perspectives can be described as relating to the full hand.

I am of the opinion that if you search you will find the reason of getting formed such a sign on palm.

And I always remember to analyze both hands to compare the person's potential in life with their actual life path. This way, you can best offer your insight.

My reading is based on Western Analysis but I cannot ignore Indian systems of ‘yogas’ i.e. ‘meaningful combinations’. Yes, I am open to anything and from anywhere.

And besides that I usually teach them to try to stay objective as you read someone else's hands and to weigh each word carefully — there are plenty of things you might see in the hands that might seem on first reading to be negative but which later turn out to be surmountable.
flower

Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down