Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Simian lines Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
Simian lines Voting17Simian lines Voting19Simian lines Voting18 
rajashri
Simian lines Voting17Simian lines Voting19Simian lines Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Simian lines

5 posters

Go down

Simian lines Empty Simian lines

Post  Bwana Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:31 am

There seems to be a lot of simian line related discussion going on. I had never heard of it before, and started to look around to find out what it might look like, and how it might be read. ( thanks to a wonderful clarifying post with drawings by Martijn) I am now able to visualize it, and some variants of it ( and another whole new configuration called suwan crease!).

I have not found too much positive stuff that can be said about the "reading" of such bearer of line.

The picture I am getting is one of a person who may be deemed overall "difficult"' due to unfortunate intensity of focus, and suffers from a constant conflict between the mind and heart. ( A stigma seems attached to it like the clubbed finger... And down syndrome. ) Yes, I have noted references to one who focuses in on one subject until finished with it at the exclusion of all outside influences, hence intensely.

I am looking for more positive affects. Can someone point me in a new direction?

[left]

Bwana

Back to top Go down

Simian lines Empty Re: Simian lines

Post  Bwana Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 am

Sorry ignore above request- I am suddenly hitting upon loads of info, thanks to this site, including an in-depth look by Lynn that was really helpful.

Bwana

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello Bwana,

Nice to hear that my recent simian line drawing became useful for you!

wave

Simian lines Common-hand-lines-uncommon
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bwana Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:17 pm

I have an idea rolling around in my head about simian line " reading"-" interpretation.
Are there any simian line holders or observers out there who are willing to confirm or deny it?

The idea is not a complete one....it involves the aspect of intensity so often mentioned in conjunction with it. I am confused as to whether this intensity is a force of intensity, or a diversity of attention, which being many, is received by others as intense when related to the " norm".

The idea would look something like this;

A non simian bearer walks along the street and sees a red ball, and has no further thot about it other than to register that it was there.
The simian person who walks along that same scenario registers a multitude of thots a out it; hmmm a ball, a red one, looks brand new, who lost it and how did it get here, would be fun to kick it just for fun, that red color reminds me I have to buy apples, i' m out, you know that red color is somehow a different shade than most red balls, it is pinker, hmmm I don't like it, or the fact that is it is a likely tripping hazard, should I toss it out of the path? What if that hampers the owner from finding it?

The non simian person had little thought about the ball or feelings about it . The simian depending on what type of line combination displayed, will produce more response, hence intensity, but not necessarily force.

Anyone?? scratch

Bwana

Back to top Go down

Simian lines Empty re: Simian lines

Post  mooky Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Bwana,

I believe that 'intensity of focus' is misleading you. It is not a 'diversity of attention'. What you write about the red ball sounds more like obsessive-compulsive disorder. It is more of a 'force of intensity'. However, as mentioned, focus may not be the best term. I feel as though it is more akin to determination and dedication to an effort or cause.

Trying to use your red ball theory, it would be more like this (in my opinion):

The non simian sees the ball. They might not think anything else about it. They might think all the things you said that a simian might think. They might think finding the owner important. They might consider it litter and think it should be cleaned up. Any of those might be the non simian.

The simian bearer might also think all of the above with the same consequences. However, if something clicks with them, they might go out of their way to resolve whatever they see the issue as being. For example, finding the owner. They might just start by going over to the ball. Picking it up. Seeing that part of it is wet. Note where water might be in relation to the ball. Extrapolate back to where the ball might have come from. Take the ball to that area and note what people are in the vicinity. Approach one or more of the moms with kids and ask if they lost a ball or if they saw anyone else playing with the ball. Maybe they find nobody to claim the ball. They do not toss it in the trash bin. They take it home and come back several days later around the same time and ask again. Maybe they research the ball and find out where they are sold in the area. Work that angle. And so forth until the problem is resolved to their satisfaction. And, maybe it is not resolved. Just because they 'focused' does not mean they necessarily got results. But they have dedicated a large amount of their time towards the effort. Perhaps they have set aside or put on hold other affairs in favor of this task.

Understand?

And, try not to inject good or bad into the simian owner. Think of it this way. Let's say that some people have wings and some do not. Having wings makes those people capable of flying. But you cannot say that they would all fly around and do malicious acts. Nor would they all necessarily fly around and swoop in and save people.

mooky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:32 am

I agree with Patti about not attaching good or bad to any marking in the hand.

The intensity of focus from the Simian comes from the fact that two lines are merged into one lien - the head and heart line. So the owner of a Simian feels and thinks the same. There isn't any separation to a Simian person with thoughts or feelings for the most part. They thus have more mental and emotional stamina than most people and even physical in many cases but not always.

The other thing about this is the good news for a Simian is they can be strong and clear communicators because all their energy - feelings and thoughts - are focused in one direction.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Bwana Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Yes, Mooky! I think you were very right about the " intensity of focus" misleading me! The way I was looking at was wrong. I think I do understand the difference now thanks to your help. Continuing along with the ball idea was particularly helpful to me ! Thumbs up!

Bwana

Back to top Go down

Post  Bwana Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Yes, Pamela, I am actually trying not to inject good/ bad into the simian line... In gathering ideas of what has been perceived about the line I was having difficulties understanding what the positive aspects were, and what that would look run thru a scenario, like the ball.

The statement I kept finding was as you say, " the intensity of focus comes from the effect of the merged head and heart lines, so to the owner it feels the same, there is no separation for the most part" ....and that whole idea is what I admit I don.' t think I really understand because I can not seem to be able to run it thru a scenario. So I was trying to break it down, seeing what it could mean. I now understand the intensity of force aspect better. Working thru the combined head/ heart " feels and thinks the same part"
I am seeing the idea of how it gives stamina in thot and action to the owner, in any chosen focus, not necessarily in a compulsive/ disorder approach.
Your idea of it being able to give the owner ( or not ? ) strong communication skills is novel to me! I see the - putting in sustained mental effort because they feel it is important ( as Mooky says, something clicks with them- )

Both of your responses have been wonderful for me, and are deeply appreciated!, I do not think that I would have understood this much, this quickly, without your generous imput. Thank you both again. Thank you!

Bwana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Bwana, let me give you an example, then, of the feelings/thinking being the same vs how most people have separate head and heart lines.

If you asked somebody who has a separate head and heart line, "how do you feeling about being chosen #1 in your class?" that person could respond with a "feeling response" like "I feel great" or "I feel really honored" or "I'm really happy about that." All those responses express a feeling.

For a person with a Simian Crease, the response could be either a feeling or thought response because they can't tell the difference between what they think and how they feel. For example, a Simian person could say, "I think it's wonderful" or "they must have thought through the decision very carefully before choosing me" or "I thought somebody else would get that award."

Can you tell the difference?
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Simian lines Empty re: Simian lines

Post  mooky Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Bwana,

Great! Glad it was helpful. I am personally interested in the topic having a simian crease on both hands. I continue to try and make sense of what I have read on the internet and on this forum with respect to my own experience and behavior. I think you are on the right track with respect to looking at the other characteristics of the hand/palm as adding to or augmenting the effects of the simian line(s). I should probably add to my comment above and say that for me it is not about intensity of focus per se. I can not simply quickly come to focus on something I want to learn or investigate. For me it is not a type of focused concentration you might read about in zen buddhism. Rather, I will sort of all of a sudden find myself completely absorbed in something. I will look up from my work or study and wonder where the time has gone. I may have been absorbed for days on end (even weeks or months) to the detriment of other tasks or duties. Or I may have given other areas in my life just the minimum amount of attention while I battled windmills or wrote a software program. I do not know. Maybe other people do this as well. But, that is how I interpret what I have read about simian lines.

The stuff about 8% of criminals having simian lines and so forth makes me think that perhaps there is something they are doing that makes them get caught more often than other criminals. Perhaps they are so focused on what they are doing (stealing or whatever) that they do not notice that the alarm is going off or the cops are closing in. Smile

mooky

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:23 am

mooky wrote:Bwana,

I will sort of all of a sudden find myself completely absorbed in something. I will look up from my work or study and wonder where the time has gone. I may have been absorbed for days on end (even weeks or months) to the detriment of other tasks or duties. Or I may have given other areas in my life just the minimum amount of attention while I battled windmills or wrote a software program. I do not know. Maybe other people do this as well. But, that is how I interpret what I have read about simian lines.

Mooky, this is a fabulous explanation of how the intense focus is - it's exactly what you are saying here. One person I know has this will work 18 hour or 19 hour days 7 days a week until he needs to take time off. It caused a lot of problems in his marriage because he wasn't really available for his partner. This would also represent the stamina portion that I talked about earlier. Simian lines 399964

Another man I know who has this, 'look laid back' on the ouside but when he approached a project, all his energy is in it. He is a mailman for his day job which is not as intense as some other people's jobs I've seen with this marking but his volunteer activities are very focused and he has a lot of stamina.

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote repaired)
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Bwana Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:03 am

Yes, Pamelah now I get it; how the response look like; being given in either feeling or thinking terms, how that means they do not see the difference.... ( I wonder how Mooky relates or not to that? ).

His personal view point of the intensity of focus is a classic one I gather? Due to having a simian on both hands.

Would one then look at the comparison of how they both differ, using the passive hand as the starting point summation, of what they are operating from to how they are actively putting that into practice, or choosing to act somewhat differently?

And this trait would act out differently when found in only one hand, and importantly so as to which hand?

By the way Mooky, I have one simian , and share an interest in learning what that means, for me, and for others who interact with me. I do not see myself as a " classic" version, tho I can relate to parts of what is being said, in part. I see the determined focus that works on a subject/ thing for extended time, being more so than others are willing to. But I chose to do so consciously, and can instantly " get into it" and instantly out of it if I want to, I simply allow myself to consciously continue, 'as an inner awareness goes off saying that I have been at this for some now . It is like hitting the snooze button- just a few m,ore minutes please.... My sense of time tho is very expanded, everything actually took way longer than it felt like to me.I can see how all this can work for me or against me. I never noticed the difference in the responses as Pamalah points out. I am going to check on myself and see if I do that too...I am trying to see myself as others generally might. I have experienced not being readily accepted by others, and wonder if that is because others see me as " difficult ", say perhaps due to simian line characteristics that could be taken more consciously into consideration when with others.

Bwana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:10 am

One other aspect of the simian, because of the intensity, is when you communicate, people may perceive your intensity as anger. And then they respond as if you are angry. By the way, I've written a book on gift markings, of which the Simian Crease is one. Each gift marking is available as an individual report if you ever feel called to order it from my website as a download. It goes into quite a bit of detail.
www.handsoncompany.com/products.html. Scroll down to gift marking reports.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Bwana Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:34 am

Pamelah wrote:One other aspect of the simian, because of the intensity, is when you communicate, people may perceive your intensity as anger. And then they respond as if you are angry. By the way, I've written a book on gift markings, of which the Simian Crease is one. Each gift marking is available as an individual report if you ever feel called to order it from my website as a download. It goes into quite a bit of detail.
www.handsoncompany.com/products.html. Scroll down to gift marking reports.

Hello Pamelah,

Thank you for your imput on this quest of mine to understand what simian means!
It is show of generosity of time and caring for others that has not gone unappreciated by me.
I am going to have to study the intensity perceived as anger issue. Who knows, maybe that it? That would be a sad finding I think. I do not perceive I intensity in general terms, but do if I was " fighting for a cause " but I would have thot this common to everybody.

I have gone to your site and discovered your many books, and have drooled. The unfortunate thing for me at this time, is that I am without an income and not in a current position to be able to indulge my interests other than what I can find " freely" available on the net. But when things change.....!!

Bwana

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Thanks, Bwana. I'm glad I could help. I understand drooling over learning more through books. That's why I wrote them. I have so many students and clients who want more than can be covered in one reading.

Blessings
Pamelah
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:02 am

Hi, I couldn't help but comment on this comment by Bwana,

"The stuff about 8% of criminals having simian lines and so forth makes me think that perhaps there is something they are doing that makes them get caught more often than other criminals. Perhaps they are so focused on what they are doing (stealing or whatever) that they do not notice that the alarm is going off or the cops are closing in"
I live with a teenager who has simimians on both hands, there are many issues to discuss with him, but the funniest thing was that whenever he tries to do something sneaky (an he does a lot) he always gets caught because he simply does not think about the evidence he leaves behind!

thinking
Simian lines Callum11
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Simian lines Empty Re: Simians

Post  mooky Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Sari,

That was my comment actually. And, it was an attempt to take the focus away from simian holders and to point out how the use of statistics can often be poorly applied. Everyone knows that good moms always, always know when you are 'being sneaky' no matter if you have simian lines or not.

So, again, it is not the case that simian holders are more devious or sneaky or criminal than other folks. Do not do that to your kid. It's wrong.

Smile

mooky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm

mooky wrote:Sari,

That was my comment actually. And, it was an attempt to take the focus away from simian holders and to point out how the use of statistics can often be poorly applied. Everyone knows that good moms always, always know when you are 'being sneaky' no matter if you have simian lines or not.

So, again, it is not the case that simian holders are more devious or sneaky or criminal than other folks. Do not do that to your kid. It's wrong.

Smile
Hi there,
I think you took me too seriously, I was being funny. I wouldn't do that to a kid, like blame them for something just because they have a simian, I was merely making one gesture that this boy has sneaky ways about him unlike my other 6 kids. And he is different to the others in many ways, I'm not saying he is bad or saying people with simians are bad, you have me completely misunderstood. I have seen many simian line people who are very successful and very focused on their life, as is the boy I referred to.
Thank you.
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Simian lines Empty Re: Simians

Post  mooky Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Ok Smile

I guess I came across as too serious as well. The moms remark was supposed to lighten up my comment.

Another six kids!?! Wow! How do you keep track of them all? Smile Ah yes... palmistry. lol!

mooky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 am

Thanks!
Yes, palmistry is proof that we are all unique and we can never stop learning. Very Happy
Sari
Sari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down