Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
bracelets on hands Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
bracelets on hands Voting17bracelets on hands Voting19bracelets on hands Voting18 
Sumit
bracelets on hands Voting17bracelets on hands Voting19bracelets on hands Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

bracelets on hands

5 posters

Go down

bracelets on hands Empty bracelets on hands

Post  Liliana Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Hello everybody,

I have a question.
What do you think about bracelets wearing? It has a special signification in palmistry?
Do you interpret that in any way? Anyone

thank you Thanks!
Liliana
Liliana
Liliana

Back to top Go down

bracelets on hands Empty Re: bracelets on hands

Post  Parender Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:15 am

Hi Liliana,
I don't see any special signification in palmistry about wearing bracelets. However, what i found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracelets is like this. You can look at.

A bracelet is an article of jewelry which is worn around the wrist. Bracelets can be manufactured from metal, leather, cloth, plastic or other materials and sometimes contain jewels, rocks, wood, and/or shells. Bracelets are also used for medical and identification purposes, such as allergy bracelets and hospital patient-identification tags.

In Bulgaria there is a tradition called Martenitsa, which sometimes involves tying a red and white string around the wrist to please Baba Marta in order for spring to come sooner.

In Greece a similar tradition, weaving a bracelet from red and white string on the first day of March and wearing it till the end of summer, is called "Martis" and is considered to help protect the wearer's skin from the strong Greek sun.

In some parts of India, the number and type of bangles worn by a woman denotes her marital status.

In Latin America, Azabache Bracelets are worn to protect against the Mal de ojo, or evil eye. The evil eye is believed to result of excessive admiration or envious looks by others. Having newborn babies wear an azabache (a gold bracelet or necklace with a black or red coral charm in the form of a fist), is believed to protect them from the evil eye.

Parender Sethi
flower
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 am

Hello liliana, Smile

yes, it has meanings.. Bracelets are used by both sex. . . In punjab, sikhs use to wear the steal or metal bracelet. . . I had a trip there and got curious to wear them. After wearing it, i found that psychologically i felt a kind of boldness, courage, masculine abilities. . . In cases of girls, they use it as for fashion . Incase , in india like country girls are tend to wear gold bracelet in order to show off their richness, also as a ornament or fashion.

In cases of religious aspect too, many peoples in india wear thick rope bands. It has lots of meaning to explain. . . For example, we use the hand to do our work. . . This work can be of two kind. . . one is good things . . . next is bad ones. . . This religious bands are tied in wrist after kept them under the shrine of temples and after worshipping god, we use to tie them in the wrist. This band ties are representing the restriction. . . whenever we tend to do bad or illegal things, this tie represent the restriction. . This way we can avoid doing harm to others. but many peoples wear it without knowing its meaning nowadays. I have three such religious related bands in my wrist. . . The priest of the temple asked me my star constellation and horoscope sign in the temple last week. Then he took the divine string and kept under the 12feet shrine and chanted respective hymns and worshiped. after the prayers and worship, he tied it in my wrist. It is the common practice among the hindu. . . Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Liliana Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:32 am

Thank you Parender Sethi for answering me.
It looks like they are kind the same customs in different countries, places.

Parender wrote:
In Bulgaria there is a tradition called Martenitsa, which sometimes involves tying a red and white string around the wrist to please Baba Marta in order for spring to come sooner.

In Greece a similar tradition, weaving a bracelet from red and white string on the first day of March and wearing it till the end of summer, is called "Martis" and is considered to help protect the wearer's skin from the strong Greek sun.
We have the same custom, to were a red-white string bracelet in the first 8 days of March, but only for young women - so they can find their soul mate and marry him. We call it "martisor" Thumbs up!

In Latin America, Azabache Bracelets are worn to protect against the Mal de ojo, or evil eye. The evil eye is believed to result of excessive admiration or envious looks by others. Having newborn babies wear an azabache (a gold bracelet or necklace with a black or red coral charm in the form of a fist), is believed to protect them from the evil eye.
We use red string bracelets for protection, in special for babies. This is believed to protect against the evil eye as they do in Latin America. We are so far from eachother but we have same belives. is so interesting. Thumbs up!
I live in Romania, East Europe.

Thank you again Parender Sethy for taking time to answer me.

Liliana wave
Liliana
Liliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Liliana Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 am

stalin.v wrote:Hello liliana, Smile

yes, it has meanings.. Bracelets are used by both sex. . . In punjab, sikhs use to wear the steal or metal bracelet. . . I had a trip there and got curious to wear them. After wearing it, i found that psychologically i felt a kind of boldness, courage, masculine abilities. . . In cases of girls, they use it as for fashion . Incase , in india like country girls are tend to wear gold bracelet in order to show off their richness, also as a ornament or fashion.

In cases of religious aspect too, many peoples in india wear thick rope bands. It has lots of meaning to explain. . . For example, we use the hand to do our work. . . This work can be of two kind. . . one is good things . . . next is bad ones. . . This religious bands are tied in wrist after kept them under the shrine of temples and after worshipping god, we use to tie them in the wrist. This band ties are representing the restriction. . . whenever we tend to do bad or illegal things, this tie represent the restriction. . This way we can avoid doing harm to others. but many peoples wear it without knowing its meaning nowadays. I have three such religious related bands in my wrist. . . The priest of the temple asked me my star constellation and horoscope sign in the temple last week. Then he took the divine string and kept under the 12feet shrine and chanted respective hymns and worshiped. after the prayers and worship, he tied it in my wrist. It is the common practice among the hindu. . . Smile

Hello Stalin V. Smile
Thank you for answering me with so many details.
I never thought of a relation beween bracelets and feeling boldness and courageous, for men. Here men do not wear bracelets unless they really want to show their wealthness.
Very interesting their use with the religious purpose, and the meaning that they have - the restriction. Never knew that custom.

Thank you again,
Liliana wave wave
Liliana
Liliana

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 am

Hello Liliana, Smile

Nice to know that it was of use Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:21 am

Dear Liliana,

the meaning of the Bracelets is still something hidden and most palmistry books write the same little about it if ever. Ceiro wrote about the meaning of the three in this row counting from the palm downward:
1. health
2. richness or wealth
3. happyness.

My experience is that we should always bear in mind that the first B. shows something about the cabability of child-bearing (so called Greece tradition) and all B. hide some secrets about the fertility in succession of our sif. That's what I've learned from one standing in the gypsy tradition.

Regards
Manfred

Last edited by Manfred on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Manfred wrote:Dear Liliana,

the meaning of the Bracelets is still something hidden and most palmistry books write the same little about it if ever. Ceiro wrote about the meaning of the three in this row counting from the palm downward:
1. health
2. richness
3. happyness.

My experience is that we should always bear in mind that the first B. shows something about the cabability of child-bearing (so called Greece tradition) and all B. hide some secrets about the fertility in succession of our sif. That's what I've learned from one standing in the gypsy tradition.

Regards
Manfred

Hi Manfred,

How is life there? I am feeling nice to communicate with you.

As far as I took from her post Liliana wanted to know about the physical bracelets wearing around the wrists. And you mentioned about Bracelet Lines.

I have to tell about these Rescette or Bracelet Lines on found at the base of the palms of the hands seems crossing the inner wrist something like this:

In fact these are of little use in my experience. There are traditional indications or meanings for these lines. According to them these lines indicate the longevity of a person, in particular.
Many palmists have abandoned this idea, partly perhaps because it's rather difficult to prove or substantiate and I would assume also because it has not been found to be sufficiently accurate.

There still remains a vague idea for some palmists that the unbroken rescettes or bracelets denote a good health but I have failed to find any confirmations of such indications. I never used them as bearing upon longevity.

According to folklore more bracelets indicate a longer life; broken bracelets indicate ill health conditions or lowering the vitality in the person.

And any line rises from these brascelets lines and goes inside the palm that denotes positive ambitious attitude; a desire to rise in the world.

What Desbarrolles says of the Rascette or bracelets?

“As these are traced in the lower portion of the hand which is devoted to material instincts and therefore all lines inside the palm that drooped down to it, are debased thereby and loose much of their intellectual and moral meaning and denote material losses.”

Regards,

Parender Sethi

Greetings from India.

flower
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Dear Parender Sethi,

thank you for your answer. I know the interpretations you wrote about, but I was always unsatisfied with it and I don't work with the generell meaning: Every Rascette means 30 years of living or something similiar.
But my impression is, that the R. mean much more that I have read in any written book. I'm shure - though I'm here still at the beginning of reading - that they are windows back to what comes with the aetheric body with us from the ancestors, as I wrote before.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Hello manfred and pms sethi, Smile

On leaving the topic of this discussion, we jumped into bracelet lines. so i would like to join with you as well. Let me tell you few facts which i believe about bracelet line.

1. The conjunction of strength of Bracelet line with forked life line , and small boxes in between the above two represents number of ancestral property. . . In the same case, you can predict loosing the ancestral property if you find break or overlapping break in life line. Smile This latter case i have confirmed it either. . .

2. Neat, deep, clear cut ,straight , parallel to each other two or more bracelet lines, represents good physical constitution...

3. A small or big raising branches from bracelet line is one of the indication of overseas travel. especially it is true when it reaches the mercury mount.

4. chained bracelet line is good one. It represents learned peoples. star or cross on bracelet is also consider to be good one.

5. Smile can anyone add further and prove or disprove the above.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 am

stalin.v wrote:In punjab, sikhs use to wear the steal or metal bracelet. . . I had a trip there and got curious to wear them. After wearing it, i found that psychologically i felt a kind of boldness, courage, masculine abilities. . .
you should have tried turban also for full effects....Very Happy. Though i am not against placebo but one seeking the truth should go beyond It.

I agree with Parender that it indicate social status. In history body props were worn by males only and by significant people in a tribe. tribal people gather their enemy's bones and made it a prop to show their victories.

Now a days males spend thousands of dollars on watches not to check time but to show status.

waqar.an

http://www.yourpalmist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 am

waqar.an wrote:
stalin.v wrote:In punjab, sikhs use to wear the steal or metal bracelet. . . I had a trip there and got curious to wear them. After wearing it, i found that psychologically i felt a kind of boldness, courage, masculine abilities. . .
you should have tried turban also for full effects....Very Happy. Though i am not against placebo but one seeking the truth should go beyond It.

I agree with Parender that it indicate social status. In history body props were worn by males only and by significant people in a tribe. tribal people gather their enemy's bones and made it a prop to show their victories.

Now a days males spend thousands of dollars on watches not to check time but to show status.

Really i feel so confident if i wear steal bracelet. Infact, it makes me to feel my power and authority. It is none to none. . . good to the good. . . however the following link may help you. . .
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_Sikhs_carry_a_steel_bracelet

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:16 am

stalin.v wrote:Really i feel so confident if i wear steal bracelet. Infact, it makes me to feel my power and authority. It is none to none. . . good to the good. . . however the following link may help you. . .

yep i can understand it serve as an anchor to restrict from evil. But u start getting the properties of steel after wearing it.... that got my attention...Smile

waqar.an

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 am

waqar.an wrote:
stalin.v wrote:Really i feel so confident if i wear steal bracelet. Infact, it makes me to feel my power and authority. It is none to none. . . good to the good. . . however the following link may help you. . .

yep i can understand it serve as an anchor to restrict from evil. But u start getting the properties of steel after wearing it.... that got my attention...Smile

I still believe that it is one of the expression of brave. sikhs are warrior. . . surely it does work spiritually , psychologically, physically. . . why dont think that a metal bracelet can be used as a weapon if situation demand. . . sikhs use to keep with them knife always as instructed by their religion. That is also a custom. . . I know the fights between sikhs and muslim/ pakistan muslim. . . hope, you wont place that in the forum as well. You cannot understand unless you experience. . . I say because i experienced Smile Take care Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:45 am

stalin.v wrote:sikhs use to keep with them knife always as instructed by their religion. That is also a custom. . . I know the fights between sikhs and muslim/ pakistan muslim. . .
a Sikh can answer the reason of keeping the knife always. what worry me is that Pakistan is still across the border then who would be the immediate threat if your theory is correct (which i doubt).

Many cultures keep weapons and highest ratio is in Switzerland. Try to think out of box. Please?

waqar.an

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:55 am

waqar.an wrote:
stalin.v wrote:sikhs use to keep with them knife always as instructed by their religion. That is also a custom. . . I know the fights between sikhs and muslim/ pakistan muslim. . .
a Sikh can answer the reason of keeping the knife always. what worry me is that Pakistan is still across the border then who would be the immediate threat if your theory is correct (which i doubt).

Many cultures keep weapons and highest ratio is in Switzerland. Try to think out of box. Please?

haha. . Smile
Even a child from any country will be knowing where the international terrorism located in the world. . . hope you know that pakistan ISI and military were good in giving protection to osama, simi, alkoitha. . etc..., sikhs are natives of the lands. . . they wont give up their land for any reason . . .

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:04 am

ofto

I am sure you are done with the reasoning relating to topic.

waqar.an

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 am

waqar.an wrote:

Dont you feel how you initiated the off-topic. . !

you could only feel it as off-topic when you fail to reasoning . . . Smile I have seen this trick in this forum many times before as well Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:15 am

stalin.v wrote:I have seen this trick in this forum many times before as well Smile
I think you will continue to see this "trick" in your discussions. this is my prediction for you..Very Happy

waqar.an

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:21 am

waqar.an wrote:
stalin.v wrote:I have seen this trick in this forum many times before as well Smile
I think you will continue to see this "trick" in your discussions. this is my prediction for you..Very Happy

Thats shame on limited rationalism! Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  waqar.an Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:25 am

stalin.v wrote:Thats shame on limited rationalism! Smile
Absolutely!
anyway...good luck.

waqar.an

Back to top Go down