Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5164 registered users
The newest registered user is somannitin

Our users have posted a total of 43037 messages in 4264 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

radial peacock

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: radial peacock

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Wed May 09, 2012 3:13 am

NoelH wrote:True. But, it seems that specific markings can mean different things for different people. That is where, starting with the broad concept, and working up to the specific, seems to be really helpful. Or is it really possible to jump straight to the very specific? It's not something that I know!

In my opinion, it can be worked out in either ways Liz: Start with generic and go to specific or start with being specific itself.
But, as per my experience - one tends to get specific as become more experienced as by then one would start looking at the hand holistically. So, a strong Jupiter finger on water type of hand becomes different than a strong Jupiter finger on a air type of hand. You can then directly say - 'you're a humanitarian leader' for water type and 'You're a information leader' for a air type.
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  NoelH on Wed May 09, 2012 3:14 am

Kiran, that makes sense. I'm sure as a person gains experience, things come more naturally when reading hands!
NoelH

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand on Wed May 09, 2012 3:17 am

Vedic astrology is supposed to be very practical. On my first astrology reading with my teacher, he said my grandfather died of prostate cancer. I was thinking of my grandpa mother side who died old age and replied no. He, however, insisted, explaining to me the confluence of factors. Back at the hotel, hearing the recording, I noticed he mentioned grandpa on father side whom I barely knew. I called my parents and lo & behold, it was true. One could argue that lots of men died of prostate cancer. But the principle is there, that specifics can be gleaned from the horoscope. I think on this forum you can also see examples which are rather specific, with respect to character.

The other video I posted earlier in the thread of Shermer vs Armstrong is rather specific in my opinion.
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  NoelH on Wed May 09, 2012 3:30 am

How interesting! I wonder how something that specific can show up in the palm. In that case, I wonder if that cancer is something that could be passed on genetically, or at least the family history of it, in such a way that the history would still show up in a hand 2 generations later.
NoelH

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand on Wed May 09, 2012 3:34 am

Interesting Smile Luckily, genetics is not everything and I can outwit any genetics through healthy life style. But yes, he saw my grandpa through my chart, and these planets could possibly be influencing the family house etc, indicating a certain tendency.
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum