Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» influence line
Today at 4:11 pm by Elis

» can we change the lines by working on it?
Today at 9:46 am by Naina02

» Hello from lil' ol' me
Yesterday at 8:52 pm by Ichor

» Do you read my hand?
Yesterday at 1:13 pm by pravin kumar

» Palmistry
Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:07 pm by Lynn

» Can someone plz read my palm
Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:32 am by pravin kumar

» marriage questions
Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:04 pm by lkofan246

» UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!!
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:28 am by Martijn (admin)

» Question about Krogman hand index
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:53 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Howdy Everyone!
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 pm by marilynmonroe

» Major Family Crisis? Break in Life line!
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:18 pm by Lynn

» Marriage and children
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:13 pm by marilynmonroe

» <<<<<Hi Everyone >>>>>
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:42 pm by Lynn

» Hello would like to know about my immigration issues in future
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:40 pm by Lynn

» Rare Hand.
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:44 pm by Lynn

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5077 registered users
The newest registered user is Jlad

Our users have posted a total of 42758 messages in 4217 subjects
Top posting users this week
pravin kumar
 
Elis
 
Ichor
 
lkofan246
 
marilynmonroe
 
Lynn
 
prashrockz
 
Naina02
 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

An exorcist's hands

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  Ramann on Thu May 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Hello Patti,

I read the fate line downwards parallel to the life line. Particularly after mid 30's on the life line. This is a good example to make that point.

Reading the fate line downwards from the base of the fingers to the wrist.That is what you meant.? have never heard this or knew any one reading that way.Does it work for the timings?Is it something new ? scratch scratch

Nobis
avatar
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 35
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  Patti on Thu May 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Ramann wrote:Hello Patti,

I read the fate line downwards parallel to the life line. Particularly after mid 30's on the life line. This is a good example to make that point.

Reading the fate line downwards from the base of the fingers to the wrist.That is what you meant.? have never heard this or knew any one reading that way.Does it work for the timings?Is it something new ? scratch scratch

Nobis

I don't read it from the fingers downward. I read it where it is generally parallel to the life line in conjuction with the life line. No one else has written anything about this but me as far as I know. I've done so for about 15 years or more. Basically because when there are colorful markings on the life line there are also colorful corresponding markings on the fate line.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  zaobhand on Thu May 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Interesting! sunny
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  jeanette on Fri May 04, 2012 12:15 am

Hi Wagar,
Is this exorcist married.
Thanks,
Jeanette.
avatar
jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Fri May 04, 2012 1:46 am

Patti wrote:
Ramann wrote:Hello Patti,

I read the fate line downwards parallel to the life line. Particularly after mid 30's on the life line. This is a good example to make that point.

Reading the fate line downwards from the base of the fingers to the wrist.That is what you meant.? have never heard this or knew any one reading that way.Does it work for the timings?Is it something new ? scratch scratch

Nobis

I don't read it from the fingers downward. I read it where it is generally parallel to the life line in conjuction with the life line.
So, for the portion of the fateline, which is in parallel to life line, you read the fateline downwards. Am I right?
avatar
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  Patti on Fri May 04, 2012 2:56 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti wrote:
Ramann wrote:Hello Patti,

I read the fate line downwards parallel to the life line. Particularly after mid 30's on the life line. This is a good example to make that point.

Reading the fate line downwards from the base of the fingers to the wrist.That is what you meant.? have never heard this or knew any one reading that way.Does it work for the timings?Is it something new ? scratch scratch

Nobis

I don't read it from the fingers downward. I read it where it is generally parallel to the life line in conjuction with the life line.
So, for the portion of the fateline, which is in parallel to life line, you read the fateline downwards. Am I right?

Yes, but not only parallel, because the fate line and life line may curve away from each other.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  zaobhand on Fri May 04, 2012 2:58 am

Patti, Do you consider time for fate line part above head line?
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  Patti on Fri May 04, 2012 3:28 am

zaobhand wrote:Patti, Do you consider time for fate line part above head line?

I see 35 pretty much as where the fate line crosses the head line and 50ish where it crosses the heart line. But this is often unreliable for age related events especially since in many people after the fate line crosses the head line there is often more than one line that continues upward as well as short fragments of lines. I think in this area between the head and heart lines the vertical lines give a sense of direction and where their energy is directed or pulled.

avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  zaobhand on Fri May 04, 2012 4:07 am

Then the time arrow on the fate line is bidirectional from the head line?
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  Patti on Fri May 04, 2012 5:27 am

zaobhand wrote:Then the time arrow on the fate line is bidirectional from the head line?

In a way, it's very individual to the hand as to how the fate line appears in a 10 year span (25 to 35) and it's association to the life line under the head line. I read upwards as to which fingers are pulling it and downwards in regards to it's relationship to the life line.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  tap on Fri May 04, 2012 11:02 am

Hi Patti

With that premise in mind with the fate line, what would you say when the lower fate line merges with life line, or if it merges with head line, or Apollo line , or mercury line? I believe I have seen all of these. I am trying to remember if at the time a saw one of these formations, if I was paying attention to the line's thickness, representing the start and ending flow. What exactly do you see fate line representing in a persons life? Their, so to say, rudder in life? New topic?

tap
avatar
tap

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: An exorcist's hands

Post  Patti on Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 pm

tap wrote:Hi Patti

With that premise in mind with the fate line, what would you say when the lower fate line merges with life line, or if it merges with head line, or Apollo line , or mercury line? I believe I have seen all of these. I am trying to remember if at the time a saw one of these formations, if I was paying attention to the line's thickness, representing the start and ending flow. What exactly do you see fate line representing in a persons life? Their, so to say, rudder in life? New topic?

tap

Thumbs up!

Rudder is a good choice as the various angles and directions it takes describes the direction of energy a person is using. It's quality would show the type of journey - a continuous course or many stops, starts and side trips.

avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum