Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Voting17test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Voting19test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Voting18 
Sumit
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Voting17test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Voting19test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

homosexuality in the hands - test :)

+10
Martijn (admin)
tajender
anand_palm
Lynn
Parender
zaobhand
Kiran.Katawa
Ramann
Patti
kiwihands
14 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Empty homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  kiwihands Sun May 13, 2012 1:44 am

Just for a bit of fun - can you tell which one of these three guys is gay, and what led you to your conclusion?

The consensus in books on palmistry seems to be that there is no single marker for homosexuality; however, they do mention signs that may point in this direction. Campbell, for example, mentions Fitzherbert's view on double/ switch loops on the hypothenar (p.108 in his Encyclopedia) as indicating a "reversal of feelings for sexual roles." (I was going to include a straight friend who has those "switch loops" on both hands, but then thought it would be too obvious an attempt to lead you astray... Twisted Evil)

Happy guessing!

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) 111

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) 1l10

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) 1r10

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) 211

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) 2l10

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) 2r10

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) 310

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) 3l10

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) 3r10

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Empty Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Patti Sun May 13, 2012 2:02 am

A test!! happy yel Yea!

You wouldn't be able to get better close ups of #2 would you?

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) Empty Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  kiwihands Sun May 13, 2012 3:23 am

Patti wrote:A test!! happy yel Yea!

You wouldn't be able to get better close ups of #2 would you?

Not in the near future, sorry ... Embarassed

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Sun May 13, 2012 7:18 am

No 2.... thinking
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun May 13, 2012 7:51 am

Hi Kiwi,
I go with 1.
Now, I don't have reasons for saying he is a GAY.
But, I know that "gay" is the feature and the hand has to be identified.
The reasons for choosing it are:

IN THE LEFT HAND:

A line called as cramp line, which is a floating line below headline at the end of it. This indicates not so good relationship with mother, which gets reflected in relationship with women, in general.

Look at the line of fate coming from upper 3rd mount of moon and replacing the exisitng line of fate. This is also coming in from a cross. This indicates quite an eccentric and independent way of life.

The line of head and life are not joined.

RIGHT HAND:

The line of fate(main) is coming with a loop in it. Confusion, indecisions over the course of direction in life.
The Mercury finger standing out. Quite independent thinking style.
The line of fate coming from upper 3rd mount of moon and it is very strong and is replacing the existing line of fate.This indicates quite an eccentric and independent way of life.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sun May 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi Kiran,

It could be #1 but just wanted to comment that I don't think gays are necessarily eccentric.

Last edited by zaobhand on Tue May 15, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun May 13, 2012 2:40 pm

This is a tough one!

The #1 guy has feminine traits and expresses himself intellectually. But, I don't think he is gay.

Number 2 is animated and seems to be 'flitty' or restless in his personality. His straightish lifeline is one of the few disciplinary or grounding factors. I wondered why you added this poor quality image. It throws the test a little. If he's the one then it's because it was the best photo you had of the only sample. hehe or did you do it just to confuse us! He has a dark colored spot on his life line in his youth about 15 or 16 in the left hand under index finger. Adolescence is the time a person may realize their choice of sexuality isn't acceptable. Hmmm. Last night I was all for this one being the one. But, honestly, I'm not sure about his choice.

And 3. Very male. Most likely very attractive. He has strong inner and outer walls on his life line in his left hand during his teenage years while the life line itself fades away. Deliberate facades. Hiding real self. His right hand's life line is amazingly smooth. Shouldn't represent gay, but does represent an outer appearance of an easy life (if he's right handed) It's odd for the outer life line to be so smooth and the inner to literally be missing in the same age period.

I pick # 3.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sun May 13, 2012 6:05 pm

No.2 I think and he plays a role of a man in the relationship, because there I see GOV and only a few lines on the palms and almost no directional transverse is seen. Hand is broad, red and rough enough denote sensuality sex-mindedness and the person will be interested and will practice in unnatural vices to satisfy his unsatisfied sexual appetite. His boundless energy wants outlet. He is less sensitive about others as a line reducing the space between the two major lines. Red spots on the palm show irregular behavior. GOV increases the sensitiveness in a person who has a psychic and conic hand.

It was an acceptable reading which indicates that a person with such features usually acquires the habit of onanism during its presence most probably at the age of puberty. Today’s doctors and alert health conscious people do not consider this a vicious practice. The reason for thus acquiring habit may be the result of nervous and hysterical troubles and lack of direction.

Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun May 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Parender wrote: Hand is broad, red and rough

Hello Sethi,
This was a quality that added a little puzzlement for me. Most gay guys I know would have likely found a remedy for the rough red skin as they are often so fastidious about their appearance.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun May 13, 2012 9:04 pm

kiwihands wrote:Just for a bit of fun - can you tell which one of these three guys is gay, and what led you to your conclusion?

The consensus in books on palmistry seems to be that there is no single marker for homosexuality; however, they do mention signs that may point in this direction. Campbell, for example, mentions Fitzherbert's view on double/ switch loops on the hypothenar (p.108 in his Encyclopedia) as indicating a "reversal of feelings for sexual roles."

Hi Kiwi,
Interesting that you mention the double loop as reversing feelings. Why not instead bi-sexual since it has a swings both ways nature? Wink

Interesting too the stereotypical images in our minds as to what describes homosexuality. Is it body language or appearance? Role reversal? Born this way or based on life experiences?

I know a number of gay people, both male and female, that have children from previous marriages. At some point they decide they want to "come out".

To move up in a company, being married and settled is often an expected requirement.

I've read that the hormones in our food products over a long period of time may even be influencing human hormones and sexuality. This may be an intentional aspect of eugenics or part of population reduction experiments.

I think it's quite a possible reality in our time that there is a complete spectrum of sexuality in humans that spans from those with strong male/female only preferences to those with no preference or bi-sexual, leaving those with same sex preference in the middle.

Just some food for thought or discussion...

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sun May 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Like Patti, I also go for #3. Something about the overall texture and stance of the hand. The thick Jupiter finger and splayed out Mercury finger. Though is suspicious that Kiwi entered poor quality pictures #2. scratch
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi Patti, Zaobhand, Parender & Kiran,

Thank you all so much for your contributions! Well argued all around, though I won't reveal the solution just yet. Let's see if anyone else wants to comment before tomorrow.

Interesting too the stereotypical images in our minds as to what describes homosexuality. Is it body language or appearance? Role reversal? Born this way or based on life experiences?

Exactly, Patti: I did pick the three pairs of hands because they each reflected some sort of stereotype that is commonly related to homosexuality. Was wondering the same thing: what quality will everyone see first, how do people define homosexuality? Especially considering all the different nationalities we have here.

The new French President has included the legalisation of gay marriage in his programme, which for France would be a huge shift. Things have been changing in the states, too, with Obama the first US President to openly support same-sex marriage. I think we'll see a lot more coming outs as homosexuality is becoming even more "normal" with regard to the law, and along with that a change in public perception once we realise we all have gay acquaintances who are actually not that different.

I've read that the hormones in our food products over a long period of time may even be influencing human hormones and sexuality. This may be an intentional aspect of eugenics or part of population reduction experiments.

This reminded me of a presentation a friend gave in 9th grade: she was talking about hormones leaking into our water supply from industrial pig farms etc., and how it had been related to subtle changes in how children mature, a well as certain forms of cancer. It sounded very bleak, and that was 18years ago!

I think it's quite a possible reality in our time that there is a complete spectrum of sexuality in humans that spans from those with strong male/female only preferences to those with no preference or bi-sexual, leaving those with same sex preference in the middle.

Yep ... and more people with the switch loop I guess. Smile
The guy I know with this pattern on his hypothenar is very straight, though, if not homophobic. Might be an act, who knows...

Thanks everyone!

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon May 14, 2012 1:37 am

kiwihands wrote: I think we'll see a lot more coming outs as homosexuality is becoming even more "normal" with regard to the law, and along with that a change in public perception once we realise we all have gay acquaintances who are actually not that different.

Yep ... and more people with the switch loop I guess. Smile
The guy I know with this pattern on his hypothenar is very straight, though, if not homophobic. Might be an act, who knows...

I think you hit the nail on the head here in the words in bold.

I hadn't heard about the 'switch loop', much less it being related to a person's sexuality. Is this a particular type of double loop pattern?

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Mon May 14, 2012 1:50 am

Patti wrote:I hadn't heard about the 'switch loop', much less it being related to a person's sexuality. Is this a particular type of double loop pattern?

The only place I saw it mentioned is Ed Campbell's Encyclopedia, p. 108. It's under the general heading of Hypo-thenar (Lunar) Loops. "Double or switch loop: This has been described as a sign of reversal of feelings for sexual roles. [...] it can indicate masculine qualities when found on a woman's hand and vice versa."

A friend of mine has them, but he is very manly, a competitive sportsman, and even a bit homophobic. So the interpretation doesn't fit at all ... Here they are:

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) L10
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) R10

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Mon May 14, 2012 2:04 am

Patti wrote:This is a tough one!

The #1 guy has feminine traits
What are feminine trait indicators in this hand Patti?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon May 14, 2012 3:29 am

Hi Kiwihands,

Possible hormonal differences can affect homosexual orientation. How we can know the hormones position? The question of genetic influences on sexual orientation could be definitively answered by using DNA. To find a "gay gene" have never identified. We cannot take a doctor’s role.

However, studies in Palmistry have shown that ratios of digit length of fingers are predictors of several hormones. But, some other hand features also show about this mentality and experiences.

Early childhood abuse has also been associated with homosexuality. This is a fact that sexual orientation is not constant for many individuals, but can change over time. Comparison of both hands would reveal this. Environment is greater than man. Studies have found that the more older brothers a boy has, the more likely he is to develop a homosexual orientation.
Your question was misleading or wrong in first place. Had you asked whether all are gay, the answer would have been different of course. All are gay for different reasons. In women, the index finger (2D, second digit) is almost the same length as the fourth digit (4D). However, in men, the index finger is usually shorter than the fourth. So, longer index finger indicates possible presence of "gay gene" in a man.

So, all my colleagues here were right. One picture shows abnormal index finger, one has faulty direction transverse but all have GOV.

No sign of palm of the hand is absolute in itself. Hand must be analyzed in totality. However, thank you for asking that.

Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon May 14, 2012 11:04 am

Parender wrote:Studies have found that the more older brothers a boy has, the more likely he is to develop a homosexual orientation.
In women, the index finger (2D, second digit) is almost the same length as the fourth digit (4D). However, in men, the index finger is usually shorter than the fourth. So, longer index finger indicates possible presence of "gay gene" in a man.

hi Sethi, I remember reading that study about 'the more older brothers...'. But didn't that study find that the gay men had a very masculine digit ratio, ie ring finger much longer than index. (?)

Sorry to be a spoilsport but I'm not even going to attempt this 'test' :-) I'm not aware of anything that really shows sexual orientation in the hands.
I don't agree with some of the comments here e.g. associating 'eccentric' or 'unnatural vices' with being gay.

does number 2 have some health problem? The hand looks as if there is toxicity in his system eg medication, smoking/alcohol, etc etc, also that hollow in the centre of the palm. Or is it just the scan that makes it appear so red & mottled.
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Mon May 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Hello all

Chances of # 1 is equally likely as 3. One thingh where iam confused is that 3 is more of an fire hand and 1 is more of an sensitive hand and iam not sure how that would play a role. This is where expereince would matter to make an choice..

Possibility of 3 is there but possibility of humor loop (since #1 has morehumor loop) can make a difference, If subconciuos zone areas have switch loop.

What confuses me for # 3 is that is right hand shows loops (raja, serious), by naure he has charm. but left hand does not, which can show there is one nature more domnant than the other so probably he tends to being more manly and also his fire hand nature adds to that. I dont know where i read but a difference in dermatoglyphics between both hands can add towars tendency of homosexuality. iam not sure where.

This is where iam confused whether # 3 could be.

It is a tough one i would say 50% 3, 50% 1

I read in richard unger website http://www.handanalysis.net/, about it.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon May 14, 2012 2:35 pm

I've read newer research that discredited the multiple boy theory last year.

I don't really think there are markings in the palm that identify a person's sexual preferences. I've read many married people that I could have sworn were same sex oriented by their body language.

What I looked for was how they interact in the world around them knowing that their lifestyle choice (or not a choice) is not socially acceptable in many societies.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Mon May 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Hello Patti

This is that link

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-12-26/news/mn-13129_1_sexual-orientation

Is homosexuality genetic or not genetic ( what i meant is there a trait component)

I agree with your approach based on the concept of acceptability. Thumbs up!

Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon May 14, 2012 3:08 pm

anand_palm wrote:Hello Patti

This is that link

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-12-26/news/mn-13129_1_sexual-orientation

Is homosexuality genetic or not genetic ( what i meant is there a trait component)

I agree with your approach based on the concept of acceptability. Thumbs up!

Anand

Yes, I'm aware of the studies. There are also newer studies that found less of an influence in that regards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternal_birth_order_and_male_sexual_orientation
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 pm

I've been in the academia. One should take most studies with a big grain of salt. Sometimes the Results section is informative, but then the interpretations go wild in search of grant money. See here for example: https://alumni.stanford.edu/get/page/magazine/article/?article_id=53345
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon May 14, 2012 3:18 pm

zaobhand wrote:I've been in the academia. One should take most studies with a big grain of salt. Sometimes the Results section is informative, but then the interpretations go wild in search of grant money. See here for example: https://alumni.stanford.edu/get/page/magazine/article/?article_id=53345

So true! I think now the studies have to disclose who funded them and what is their agenda, don't they?
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Mon May 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Definitely! So much corruption going on.. I've been studying pharma, tobacco, fluoride in water, gmo, radiation, root canals, and many other topics. There are power mongers who would do anything to maintain their hegemony irrespective of the harm they inflict. Sad.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon May 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti wrote:This is a tough one!

The #1 guy has feminine traits
What are feminine trait indicators in this hand Patti?

If you were to line up hands in a wide spectrum from very masculine to very feminine there would be a middle group that would be more difficult to discern if they are male/female from a general perspective. (not studying/comparing individual features) #1 would be in the middle group leaning on the male side.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next