Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Voting17Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Voting19Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Voting18 
Sumit
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Voting17Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Voting19Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales

+3
Manfred
Martijn (admin)
jeanette
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Empty Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales

Post  jeanette Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi Martijin,
I am wondering in view of what has happened would you be able to get photos of Prince Williams hands. That message from the newspaper came yesterday and I was away and only got back this morning. I think it would be interesting to see his hands. I have seen him writing on television and he writes with his left hand. Thanks.
Jeanette.

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title specification)
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Empty Re: Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi Jeanette,

Thanks for your request!! Unfortunately, so far I was hardly able to find any high quality impression of Prince Williams' palms... but I hope that you will enjoy the following impressions:

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales 2497834172_3a5a415ef6

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prince-william-graduation-st-andrews-university-scotland-britain-23-jun-2005_495004

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales 610x

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prince-William-Coaching

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales 433px-Prince_William_of_Wales_RAF

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales 12706071470_1

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0y6uNHvlqMuEggCFcwd6SFPZBVf4agKGUo3ajfAxuHgIeWV9onw

... Plus a few beautiful hand impressions of Prince William & his future wife Kate Middleton (they will mary in april 2011)... watch especially the famous 'ring' - that was also worn by his mother Lady Diana, princess of Wales:

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Doc4ce3ee93e98ea1099221571

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales William-Engagement-121410-m

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales 66706064-britains-prince

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Empty Re: Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:27 pm

They make a 'glamorous' couple... on april 29 the world's media will be focussed on Wales like never before:

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prince-william-kate-winslet-wedding-souvenirs-nail-stickers-590jn030211_284x213

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prince-william-and-kate-middleton-pass-st-salvator-s-halls-during-a-visit-to-st-andrews-university-830457339

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Pb-110119-middleton-whalen-02.photoblog900
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:07 am

Hi Martijin,
Thanks so much they are indeed lovely pictures. The first hand looked like an earth hand but another looked like a fire hand. I can make out the straight head line. Maybe you or others will have an opinion. Did I say he writes with his left hand.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:08 am

Here some more:

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Willia10

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:09 am

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prince10

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:10 am

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Willia10

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 am

Very good Manfred. Thanks a lot.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:01 am

Dear Jeanette,

it would be nice to read your article. - Some years ago I had something similar in a big weekly news about Obama`s hand.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Empty Prince william's palms

Post  goldenarrow Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:38 am

Hfi, I did actually get the job reading Prince William's palms. The mail on sunday called me last week a number of times and sent the prints over by e mail. I can barely remember what I said, as it was all done over the phone. BUt the prints are here, I'll post them up. I do recall he has a long index, short middle digit, and a long little finger. Also the ring finger is bent in, so withholding his fun side at the time of the photo. The short m iddle finger should make for a new take on what we expect from a royal. Anyway, here's the photohttp:

goldenarrow

Back to top Go down

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Empty how do you post a photo?

Post  goldenarrow Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 am

Can't up load the photo. - how do you do it?
I've tried everything and am bored stupid with it, so bugger it.

goldenarrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Hy goldenarrow,

fist you have to put put it on www.servimg.com. Then open the foto there it there, click on that and copy the graphic address (right mouse). Then copy this address in one of the upper tool here.
If you can't manage it, please send it to me as a pm or on my email address you have, I'll do it for you.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Manfred wrote:Dear Jeanette,

it would be nice to read your article. - Some years ago I had something similar in a big weekly news about Obama`s hand.

Regards
Manfred
Hi Manfred,
I have posted the article to Lynn and hopefully she will post them on the forum. I think the most exciting thing would be if Goldenarrow could post the prints. In the article you do not see the prints.So fingers crossed she masters it.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:49 pm

goldenarrow wrote:Can't up load the photo. - how do you do it?
I've tried everything and am bored stupid with it, so bugger it.
Hi Goldenarrow,
Could you try again or maybe somebody could show you. It would be great to see them. Thanks for trying.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:23 pm

goldenarrow wrote:Hfi, I did actually get the job reading Prince William's palms. The mail on sunday called me last week a number of times and sent the prints over by e mail. I can barely remember what I said, as it was all done over the phone. BUt the prints are here, I'll post them up. I do recall he has a long index, short middle digit, and a long little finger. Also the ring finger is bent in, so withholding his fun side at the time of the photo. The short m iddle finger should make for a new take on what we expect from a royal. Anyway, here's the photohttp:
Hello Goldenarrow,

Have you tried to use the host an image button (Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Picture_save) and/or the image button (Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Picture)
above your typing screen.

You might also want to use 'Switch Editor Mode' button (Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Switch_wysiwyg) which allows you to use BBCode or the visual editor.

I hope this makes sense!
And thank you for your efforts so far!

wave

PS. Maybe if you still don't know how to use the options, you can send the pictures of the hands to Lynn or me, then we will upload them.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:10 am

cheers ... Cool!

Johhny send me the pictures of Prince William's left hand, see below:

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prince11
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:12 am

Hy Goldenarrow and Martijn,

great, thank you! Mention it's the left. - Here another right. The finger proportions seem to be not really the same than in the left, what isn't unusual. The ring finger in the right seems to be longer or "stronger".
It makes sense to follow here the old rule - the left is the (window to the) mother and the right the father. Diana was shurely headstrong and in a special kind more self-centred than Charles.

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prinz_10

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 am

Thanks so much Goldenarrow and Martijin.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenarrow Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 am

The Mail just got back to me and the article went out - but only in Scotland, so I didn't see it! Anyway, to summarize what I said. The middle digit looks a bit short, the ring digit's held in but look at that strong thumb and long little finger and air line! This guy's actually got a brain (very unusual in a member of the royal family) he can think - he's highly intelligent and has a real ability with words. With that strong thumb and clear, straight fate line he's much, much more psychologically stable and articulate than either his wobbly mother or his bumbling (air line with an island) father. The heart line's got a fork at the end, so unsure whether to settle for a person who befits his role or for love (as one part of fork ends close to middle diglt and the other closer to index). There's sure to be some kind of conflict on which life partner he'll be happy with, and now he's made his choice there'll eventually be a struggle between duty and romance. IF that middle digit is actually short, and not just the angle of the photo, he'll be desperate to show how ordinary he is - he'll going to change our perceptions of the royal family completely. The hand shape seems to be somewhere between earth and air - what I call a refined earth palm - a person who is cerebral, but who loves the physical life, the sports field and keeping their feet on the ground.

goldenarrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Hy GA and Jeanette,

would it be possible to get the name of the source / News paper of the brilliant foto?

Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Manfred wrote:Hy GA and Jeanette,

would it be possible to get the name of the source / News paper of the brilliant foto?

Manfred

Hi Manfred,
The paper,which I buy every day, is The Scottish Daily Mail, however it was in the Sunday edition which is called The Mail on Sunday. I sent it to Lynn but I think I have sent it to the wrong address. She will let me know what happens and if she does not get I will send photo copies to the correct address and, as she knows how to post things, she will post them on the forum.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Thank you Jeanette! - You may scan it and put it in here or sending by a pm.

Regards
Manfred

ps.: The world is full of wonder! - I just had a phone call by a client born in Brasil and this weekend I wrote an interpretation for a client born in Mongolia...and God gracious: They are at the same age with only 2 1/2 months difference and have the same Ascendant with only 2 1/2° difference! sunny - That's no story, I often have such simultane experences.

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:10 am

Here's the article from The Scottish Sunday Mail, March 6th 2011.
Thanks very much Jeanette for informing us about it and for your efforts in getting it posted here!

Apologies for its bedraggled look. So far it has been from the newsagents to Jeanette, cut in half to be photocopied, thrown away, retrieved from Jeanette's waste bin, sellotaped back together, folded up, posted from Scotland to S.W. England, in an envelope that didn't have the complete address on, to Lynn who searched the streets for the postman, who said he hadn't seen it. Then as Lynn was passing the delicatessen the woman in the shop shouted "hey Lynn, What's your last name? I think I've got a letter for you" and handed the envelope to me with a bit of cheese stuck to it. happy yel
Then I had to fold it in half and scan it in 2 sections. So please don't anyone dare complain that it looks a bit creased! Laughing

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prince14

(click on full size to read it)
Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prince13

Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:26 am

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales 627427 Jeanette and Lynn,

after a real Odysee it came to a good end. Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales 472680

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Kate_m10

Manfred

Last edited by Manfred on Sun May 01, 2011 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Dear
Martijn,

about the hands of Prince William I found, that he is an ambidexterity. - I
know about the discussions about this theme if it is basically possible to be
an a. or not....

As we see in the following picture he is using both hands for different things,
for example:

- Left for writing, sometimes painting (I saw pictures were he paints with left
or right).
- Left sometimes (privately, not in the army) for shooting.
- Right for throwing a ball.
- Right for kicking a ball!!
- Right for playing Polo - but this has to be done with the right according to
the rules.
- No preferences for waving.

I think if we look only at the hands originally there is a left
preference. I'm sure if we would examine the whole body (feet, eyes, ears)
we'll come to a different picture. - Using the right foot for rugby
isn't a result of the domestication und any social pressure.

All in all this leads us to a very differentiating result about which I can
only write some short statements here:

1. This (his) kind of handiness (ambidexterity of the body side) has a
leaning to be unstable by nature but that could be overcome by consciousness,
training or socialization.
2. For me this is an expression of the unstable parentally situation during his
childhood - a picture of the undecided hanging between the parents or the
primary influence of the mother in opposite to his father, the society, the tradition
and his traditional future task.
3. His wife Kate can be a very stabilizing factor in the future. Here I would
await some rebellion against it.

On base of their horoscopes we also find Kate as very stabilizing factor for
him. - For similar partnership situations (Bill Clinton , B. Obama...) I call
it, his wife is his "right hand"
I await that she will also play a very important part as the King's wife in the
future.
If we look at the horoscope of the United Kingdom we find very hard,
fundamental and transforming changes concentrated on the time between March
2012 and October 2014. - Because of the Capricorn I would also await harder financial and real etate, may be together with some imployment problems.

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prince11

Hands of Royalty - Prince William of Wales Prince12

Regards
Manfred

Last edited by Manfred on Sun May 01, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 16 times in total

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next