Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Voting17Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Voting19Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Voting18 
rajashri
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Voting17Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Voting19Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Strange line in the right hand and no head line

+5
Lynn
Patti
pravin kumar
Sari
cvashisht
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Post  cvashisht Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 am

Thanks Patti.. I'll wait for ur reply tomorrow...
And btw, I haven't yet been able to figure out which is my head line and life line in my right hand...After reading the posts by members here, it seems, that the one I considered life line earlier, is my head line...I 've never seen a curved headline in any of my friends' hands... Neutral

From my understanding, I put up the markings in this pic. Whenever you have time, tell me which are the lines that I've put a question mark on....
Thanks in advance ! Smile Here's the pic..
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Photo0788edit

cvashisht

Back to top Go down

Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Post  Patti Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:56 pm

cvashisht wrote:Thanks Patti.. I'll wait for ur reply tomorrow...
And btw, I haven't yet been able to figure out which is my head line and life line in my right hand...After reading the posts by members here, it seems, that the one I considered life line earlier, is my head line...I 've never seen a curved headline in any of my friends' hands... Neutral

From my understanding, I put up the markings in this pic. Whenever you have time, tell me which are the lines that I've put a question mark on....
Thanks in advance ! Smile Here's the pic..
Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Photo0788edit

The head line curving down to run almost parallel to the life line is not really common. I began to see it in larger numbers around the mid 90's on young people in their teens.

The ??? under the heart line look like they are pointing to a crease that's in the more common location for a head line. Fate lines can also be found here and occasionally the fate line can be above the head line coming in from the percussion. The best I can tell from the foggy picture is that it is head line related.

The other ??? is on what I view as a branch from the life line. It moves into territory more commonly occupied by the fate line.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi Patti,
As you say the pictures are blurry, but I think there might be a faint head line similar to the one on the left hand, and that would leave the rest with the life line. What do you think.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm

jeanette wrote:Hi Patti,
As you say the pictures are blurry, but I think there might be a faint head line similar to the one on the left hand, and that would leave the rest with the life line. What do you think.

Hi Jeanette,
Is that the crease that has the ??? under it in the last photo?

If so, I agree that it is head line related. Also, if that crease wasn't there, there would be a huge space between the heart line and the bending head line. When the hand folds into a fist the skin would buckle and a crease would eventually form in the area that repeatedly folds.

One of the things I do in person, is have the person extend their hands and bend their fingers back. The more deeply attached creases show a darker coloration.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Yes Patt, the line with the three ???. Thanks for info on stretching the hands back
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  cvashisht Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 am

Hi Patti
That crease is light but it is definitely there even if i stretch my hand back. Earlier I used to think that probably this is the headline...and that 'bending headline' that you mentioned, is a lifeline...
Anyways...ur analysis about me is correct so, I'll go with what you say.... Smile Also, all my lines on both the palms, are very light. They can be best read with a magnifying glass, i guess...
Can we make any career or relationship predictions, on the basis of this information? If so, plz let me know, hows my career eventually, going to be like?
Thanks Smile

cvashisht

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:29 am

cvashisht wrote:Hi Patti
That crease is light but it is definitely there even if i stretch my hand back. Earlier I used to think that probably this is the headline...and that 'bending headline' that you mentioned, is a lifeline...
Anyways...ur analysis about me is correct so, I'll go with what you say.... Smile Also, all my lines on both the palms, are very light. They can be best read with a magnifying glass, i guess...
Can we make any career or relationship predictions, on the basis of this information? If so, plz let me know, hows my career eventually, going to be like?
Thanks Smile

Even with the deeper attachment, it's lightness shows the level of influence - which is also light. Since you titled this topic "no head line" I took it that what we couldn't see in the unclear images, wasn't there. Very Happy That is why clear images are important.

For me, the names of the creases are not so much important as their locations and their qualities.

I do think you have the ability to do whatever you set your mind to do. As you have acknowledged, you need people who are encouraging and supportive, so it might be good to have people/someone in your life that fulfills that role to help you be successful.

sunny
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Empty Thanks

Post  cvashisht Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Thanks once again Patti Smile
Really grateful to you for being so patient and replying to my queries...! Thanks a lot dear. God bless you ! Smile Smile

cvashisht

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:34 pm

cvashisht wrote:Thanks once again Patti Smile
Really grateful to you for being so patient and replying to my queries...! Thanks a lot dear. God bless you ! Smile Smile

You're welcome and Thanks! for the blessings! flower
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Strange line in the right hand and no head line - Page 2 Empty Patti - Can You Pls Answer Couple of Queries on Your Readings?

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:54 am

Hi Patti,
Your detailed reading was very useful. Thanks a lot.

Can you please answer the following queries:
Based on which markings did you read that - "you have features that show a high self esteem."?

You also wrote - "The branch that moves outward toward the percussion shows- it can also be just wanting to do work that influences a large group of people or communities".
Is this applicable if a branch from life line goes towards percussion or its applicable in this case as it is merging with head line and career line?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2