Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:36 pm by melodystarly523405

» Teacher square on my Jupiter mount
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:56 pm by vijayghrpd91

» Handreading International Conference 2024
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» Can anyone read it for me?
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47502 messages in 4941 subjects
Top posting users this month
melodystarly523405
Lines in the hand (curved headline) Voting17Lines in the hand (curved headline) Voting19Lines in the hand (curved headline) Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Lines in the hand (curved headline)

+3
Martijn (admin)
GoodPalmist
maphilo
7 posters

Go down

Lines in the hand (curved headline) Empty Lines in the hand (curved headline)

Post  maphilo Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:14 am

What does a very curved headline, almost down to the lifeline mean? Are you still very creative?

Many fine lines in the hand, some in a pattern stretching from venus or upper mars and to the rest of the hand. What does this really mean? I have read some books, but I find very little on this. Does they mean restraint? Are they nerves?

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title specification)

maphilo

Back to top Go down

Lines in the hand (curved headline) Empty Re: Lines in the hand (curved headline)

Post  GoodPalmist Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 am

The exact meaning will differ depending on the exact formation. It would be best to post a photo of the palm. The meaning can be as positive as great creativity to as negative as morbid thoughts and imagination and suicidal tendencies. It would depend on the structure of the palm, mounts and other lines. The quality of the head line itself is of critical importance.

GoodPalmist

Back to top Go down

Lines in the hand (curved headline) Empty Re: Lines in the hand (curved headline)

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:52 pm

maphilo wrote:What does a very curved headline, almost down to the lifeline mean? Are you still very creative?

Many fine lines in the hand, some in a pattern stretching from venus or upper mars and to the rest of the hand. What does this really mean? I have read some books, but I find very little on this. Does they mean restraint? Are they nerves?
Hello maphilo,

First of all, welcome at this forum!

Second, I like Goodpalmist's answer.

But still, I am not completely sure which head line variant you exactly have in mind:

Are you talking about a headline which literally 'follows' the life line, ends near the mid-ax of the palm, and does not reach out into the mount of moon? Or are you talking about a head line which does reach out into the mount of moon?

In case of the first variant, when the headline is also very short, I have seen those variants in some people who have an intellectual handicap (low IQ).

In case of the second variant, when the headline is also very long, this could indeed work out as a rather remarkable creative expression... but in line with what Goodpalmist noticed, it reminds me to the verb:

"There's a fine line between genius, and insanity."

(Quote by Oscar Levant)

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maphilo Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Yes, it is the first example I`m referring to. It was so strange, It was actually a friend of mine I referred to. I have never seen it before, and since my books are incomplete I thought I could ask. (the person in question has by the way a relative high IQ-quotia so it is possible that you are mistaken on this)

The lines in my hand, by the way(the fine patterns)could you help me on this? I am aware that this is unusual, thought maybe it had something to do With my nerves. Could you give me a comment on this as well?

maphilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:12 pm

maphilo wrote:Yes, it is the first example I`m referring to. It was so strange, It was actually a friend of mine I referred to. I have never seen it before, and since my books are incomplete I thought I could ask. (the person in question has by the way a relative high IQ-quotia so it is possible that you are mistaken on this)

The lines in my hand, by the way(the fine patterns)could you help me on this? I am aware that this is unusual, thought maybe it had something to do With my nerves. Could you give me a comment on this as well?
Hello maphilo,

It would be interesting if you can share your hand + the hand of your friend (handprint or photo). So, you're welcome to post them!

wave

PS. Is your friend's headline also (very) 'short'? Only then it would become kind of remarkable: for then if would be kind of the same with what I noticed in the hands of a few people with a low IQ. Though one should also consider the 'quality' of the lines.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Lines in the hand (curved headline) Empty Curved Head Line

Post  dipti Fri May 31, 2013 8:57 am

Hi,

I think I can totally relate myself to the topic discussed here.
Posting my hand pics. 32 year old female. Right handed. An engineer by profession. Had good grades all through the life. Can anyone tell what my lines predict.
[img][/img]
https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/18/33/47/46/img10911.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/18/33/47/46/img11011.jpg

Last edited by dipti on Fri May 31, 2013 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : images were not added)

dipti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri May 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi Dipti,
I don't do predictive reading. I could help you with your questions, if you have anything in specific to ask.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Lines in the hand (curved headline) Empty Curved Headline

Post  dipti Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:34 am

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the reply.
Can you please tell me ...
What is the extra line below the heart line?
If the headline is curved what does that mean also the headline is forked. Few people whom I showed could not decipher few lines so that makes me more curious. for e.g the fame line etc

Thanks

dipti

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:29 am

Hi Dipti,

This extra horizontal line is a sign of protection and it rectifying the defects of the main too much drooping head line. Too much of everything is bad.This deep drooping head line can be termed as Persephone line. Persephone is more emotional, feeling and expressive. Persephone's job is share deep wisdom, intuitive wisdom with others. Persephone can do her work alone. It is desirable for writers, actors, intellectuals or artists or for the persons whose life work is like this of intellectuals, but this is not a good hand for the everyday hand because it can beget a disgust of one’s duty and responsibility.

However, in the left hand the extra horizontal line below the heart line is in fact a fork of the head line. Forks are really distinct proofs of a capacity for seeing both sides of every question or problem and this is the major characteristic marking of intellectuals. And in the right hand from this extra horizontal line takes an offshoot preceding upwards trying to reach at the seat of Saturn. This line gives you the courage to fight and resistance to reply appropriately to the wrong people and shows your hopeful thinking that tomorrow is still there and never giving up attitude to be successful. It shows increase of wealth due to your own efforts. You have your charisma! Don’t worry, be happy.

Parender Sethi.
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:24 pm

dipti wrote:Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the reply.
Can you please tell me ...
What is the extra line below the heart line?
If the headline is curved what does that mean also the headline is forked. Few people whom I showed could not decipher few lines so that makes me more curious. for e.g the fame line etc

Thanks
Hi Dipti,
I hope you're referring to the line below your heartline in your RH. This is a floating headline, which runs straight. This acts against the deeply curving persephone headline on one side and acts in parallel to the main headline branch, which also runs straight.
Effectively, it gives dual styles of thinking within the practical realm. You find yourself thinking agressively, being assertive, pushy, getting into the matter quickly; This also shows higher influence of your family in your thinking. Since, its branch also runs to Saturn, it also shows your rigid, traditional, process oriented thinking style.

Regarding the headline being curved, its not that its just curved, but, is running in the place of fate line and is merged with it. You may wish to read my article over here in my blog: http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/headline-fateline-combined.html

Hope, this helps.
Appreciate your feedback on the 1st para.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Lines in the hand (curved headline) Empty CURVED HEAD LINE

Post  KAMAL DANI Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Depending on the ;Type of Hand" , i.e. Square, Spatulate, Artisitic etc, the interpretation of the Curved Head line .

on an Artisitic hand , inclination towards Arts-- dance, drama, music, Literature etc.

However, this line should not be viewed in isolation and Prediction should be made
only from all other details of the PALM-- OTHER LINES, TYPE OF HAND, LENGTH OF FINGERS, cOLOUR OF THE pALM, SOFTNESS OR HARDNESS OF THE PALM.

IN EXTREME CASES , THIS CURVED hEAD LINE MEANS Depression( more so in in artistic hand and philosophic hand and Mixed hand)-- if drooping downwards almost parallel to life line.
KAMAL DANI
CONSULTANT PALMIST
KOLKATA,INDIA.
KAMAL DANI
KAMAL DANI

Back to top Go down

Lines in the hand (curved headline) Empty CURVED HEAD LINE

Post  KAMAL DANI Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:13 pm

HELLO DIPTI,

I hv seen photos of both yr palms.
YR HEAD LINE IS "DOUBLE HEAD LINE" , which is very rarely found in GIRLS OR LADIES'S HAND.
IT INDICATES " DUAL QUALIFICATIONS, DUAL CAREER ( ONE MAIN , ONE SIDE).
ALSO U MAY CONVERT YR HOBBY / IES INTO YR PROFESSION.
UR RIGHT PALM HEAD LINES R BETTER OR STRONGER THAN LEFT ( COMPARATIVELY).
UR LEFT PALM HEAD LINE ( DROOPING DOWNWARDS) INDICATES THAT U MAY OR U R LIKELY TO SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION / FRUSTRATION AT SOME POINT OF TIME IN YR LIFE.
MY SUGGESTION -- KEEP YR MIND OCCUPIED WITH SOME ACTIVITY, MAKE GOOD FRIENDS-- HAVE GOOD & POSITIVE COMPANY.

PROF. KAMAL DANI
CONSULTANT PALMIST
KOLKATA,INDIA.
E-MAIL: danikamal400@gmail.com
KAMAL DANI
KAMAL DANI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down