Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
No Headline and Double life lines Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
No Headline and Double life lines Voting17No Headline and Double life lines Voting19No Headline and Double life lines Voting18 
puneet
No Headline and Double life lines Voting17No Headline and Double life lines Voting19No Headline and Double life lines Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

No Headline and Double life lines

+2
Patti
cvashisht
6 posters

Go down

No Headline and Double life lines Empty No Headline and Double life lines

Post  cvashisht Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:45 pm

No Headline and Double life lines Photo0788e
No Headline and Double life lines Photo0787

Hello everyone!
I would like to know the condition of my life line in general...And what's the line below my life line in the RIGHT hand, kind of underlining the life line? Somebody said, its a support line also known as, Mars line..Is that true? And is it considered good or bad? And what about the headline? Is it too faint or it isn't there at all?
Please reply...
Thanks in advance! sunny

Last edited by cvashisht on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 am; edited 3 times in total

cvashisht

Back to top Go down

No Headline and Double life lines Empty Re: No Headline and Double life lines

Post  Patti Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Your photos are not sharp and clear enough to answer your questions.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Dear cvashisht,

What is your age? You seem to have 2 life lines and one mars line. The upper one is life line cum head line, inner one again another mars/life line. Are you very sensitive by nature? I am asking you this because the image is not good and even otherwise your palm has unique lines. Do you have the qualities of inner Mars Line. Mars will give added strength to your Life Line?

Awaiting your reply.

Pravin Kumar

Last edited by pravin kumar on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  cvashisht Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Hello
I've tried to take the best pictures..... will try if i can get them sharper...Not very sensitive, but yes, i am an emotional person....I think from the heart first and then head... And I didnt understand.. 'Lifeline cum headline" ?
I am 28, female, unmarried

cvashisht

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 am

These hands have already been posted.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  cvashisht Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:45 am

Hi Jeanette,
I didn't receive the answers i was looking for previously, that's why I posted the pictures again. The kind of line I've seen my chart, I don't get to see it in anyone's hands around me... that's why I am curious what it means...and whether it signifies anything important that I shd be wary of...!

cvashisht

Back to top Go down

Post  cvashisht Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 am

Please see two more clear pictures of my right hand...
My questions are basically, the unusual headline..or is it there even?? What does that signify?
And second, what's the line running along with the lifeline?
Please reply,
Thanks...
No Headline and Double life lines Photo0787
No Headline and Double life lines Photo0788e

cvashisht

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 am

hi
I just replied to your PM. According to the forum rules, please keep reading requests on the board, not via PM.
I notice (as Jeanette pointed out) you have started two topics asking the same questions, it would be better to stick with one topic. You didn't get many answers because you didn't post clear photos. The new photos are not much clearer. I suggest you try again to post very clear pictures or ink prints within your first topic where you have the most replies.
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1207-strange-line-in-the-right-hand-and-no-head-line
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 am

Hi,
I can see where you would be confused, the photos are a little clearer but still I'm not confident to confirm anything. It appears that the line underneath is a life line which is reaching out towards the Mt.Moon area, and if it is so, would mean that you have an outgoing personality but still lack some energy or strength to do much about it. The heart line above has a line connecting to head line which makes it look like a simian line and the head line could actually be the life line with a lower life line below, either way, whichever it is, the meaning is roughly the same in that they are supporting each other. The head line supporting life line because of its weakness or the life line acting as head line because of it being missing. Nothing to worry about though for sure. It may help to know if you are outgoing (enjoy travel) or not? This would confirm the lowest line to be your life line.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cvashisht Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:04 am

Lynn I am sorry... I didn't read that forum rule...And, unfortunately, I don't have a better camera than the one i've taken the pictures from....I'll try some other time.... BTW, the lines on my hands are very LIGHT...even with a better camera, i think the pictures will look the same !
Thanks for replying though Smile

Sari
Yes, I love to travel a lot. I am neither very outgoing nor very introvert. Somehow, I don't get many chances to travel but whenever I get an opportunity i don't lose it ever. Also, I am always generally in two minds. I 've a double minded nature. Sari, thanks for replying. The small headline is also touching fate line... or, i don't know whether it's a headline or something else. Another info: I am 28 and last one and a half year have been terrible, in terms of career and personal life both..!

cvashisht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down