Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Troubled times!
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2020 5:58 pm by chaya

» Headline/heartline
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:54 pm by liadhhx

» Worried about marriage
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:21 am by nishaghai

» Star on mount of saturn
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:53 pm by godisgreat

» About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 am by nishaghai

» What does my Jupiter mount say?
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:25 pm by D

» Tough time understanding my palm
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:35 pm by Ashcoal

» New business and just married
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:36 am by Gautamecp

» Please tell me about my career.
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:23 pm by Navneet8219

» Comment on my blog
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:50 am by Janhealth

» help with my job concern please
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:30 am by nishaghai

» Can Palmistry check out the disease?
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:08 pm by Sue Miller

» Trident on saturn mount & double life line
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:04 pm by nishaghai

» Help please
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:36 pm by Nehanu

» Forever alone. Could you please look at my relationship/marriage line signs?
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:18 pm by pravin kumar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5865 registered users
The newest registered user is Sonia992

Our users have posted a total of 47103 messages in 4851 subjects
Top posting users this week
Raaj
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Voting17BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Voting19BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Voting18 
pravin kumar
BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Voting17BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Voting19BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?

Go down

BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Empty BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 pm

BOOK - 'The End of Illness' - Hidden health cues in hair, nails, fingers, feet?  Ht_end_of_illness_nt_120113_wg

ABC News has presented a 6 page review of a book titled 'The End of Illness', by David B. Agus - a professor of medicine and engineering at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine and Viterby School of Engeineering and the center for Applied Molecular Medicine.

The ABC News review of 'The End of Illness' e.g. includes a one page review for each of the topics finger length & nails (which concern 2 of the 28 items in the David Agus 'Personal Health Inventory Questionnaire').

Just in case you're interested, you can order the book via
Amazon.com

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum