Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
life purpose/finger prints Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
life purpose/finger prints Voting17life purpose/finger prints Voting19life purpose/finger prints Voting18 
puneet
life purpose/finger prints Voting17life purpose/finger prints Voting19life purpose/finger prints Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

life purpose/finger prints

4 posters

Go down

life purpose/finger prints Empty life purpose/finger prints

Post  jj Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 am

martijn ,
i have few doubts in confirming my finger prints
1)RT hand index finger -not 100% sure this is really a loop or a variant
hope you can help me-i am sure the LT hand has a loop
2)i have whorl on both ring finger,but i doubt it is a peacock varient
3)how much this life purpose theory ,related /reflected on to palm lines
for example ,if a life purpose is not supported with a good palmar feature the can he/she sucessful in the mention field
hope to hear from you and from other experts
jj
index finger RT hand
life purpose/finger prints 91kt9t
LT hand whorl/peacock
life purpose/finger prints Zlvpfq
RT hand whorl /peacock
life purpose/finger prints 1zd3or7

jj

Back to top Go down

life purpose/finger prints Empty Re: life purpose/finger prints

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:38 am

Hello Parkash,

Thank you for your questions!
I'll try to answer them below:

Ad 1) Your right hand index finger is a '(ulnar) loop';

Ad 2) Both ring fingers display a 'whorl'.

By the way, the picture below (your left hand ring finger) explains why both your ring fingers have 'whorls', and not 'peacock's':

I have marked both triradii, and I have connected them with a straight red line. Because the (green) ridges lines between the 2 triradii CROSS the red line this is a 'whorl'.

(NOTICE: Only if all ridges lines between the 2 triradii had not crossed the red line, then it would have been a 'peacock').

>> So, yes, I can confirm all 3 fingerprint observations you've made!

Your left ring finger fingerprint (zoomed)... it's a 'whorl':
life purpose/finger prints Right-10

Ad 3) Sorry, I don't fully understand your question about 'life purpose', but I think you're right... any 'life purpose analysis' should include the fingerprints + other hand characteristics.

I hope you like my answers!?

life purpose/finger prints 399964
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jj Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:47 am

thanks matijn that was great help
so now i can confirm i have 8 loops and 2 whorls
regarding my 3 rd question your answer is almost right
to more specific
i have a life purpose of artistic/creative,individualistic i think
then i have a EARTH/SQUARE hand
so wondering how this correlate
hope you understand
jj

jj

Back to top Go down

life purpose/finger prints Empty finger prints/lifepurpose

Post  Pamelah Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:20 am

jj, I agree with Martijn about the determination of what fingerprints you have. To answer your question in more depth, the palm lines, finger sections, length and width of the fingers and the shape of the palm all are part of a full hand analysis reading. Almost everybody's hands has opposite markings - at least they seem like opposites. I see it regularly. When I'm doing a one-on-one reading, I look for the overall pattern - on both what is going well and what is challenging to work with. And there is always a pattern.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:39 am

jj wrote:i have a life purpose of artistic/creative,individualistic i think
then i have a EARTH/SQUARE hand
so wondering how this correlate

Hi jj,

Lets have a look at putting together a few of your hand features.

You said you have earth shape hands. Actually I wasn't sure if they are earth or fire (palm looked rectangular, but not easy to tell on screen.) However the base of your hand is very well developed which adds earthy characteristics, so even if it was fire it's also very earthy! This handshape is good for any kind of physical outlet. You like a 'hands-on' approach to things. Your short fingers means you can see the bigger picture and prefer not too much detail or theory, just to be getting on with things in a practical manner.

Putting the handshape together with your apollo whorls, it's good for any physical expression of creativity, or anything 'hands-on'. eg sculpture, pottery, drama (which you said you did in the past), gardening, cooking, making things & fixing things especially using natural materials such as stone, wood etc. also sport (you have good hands for some kind of martial art or contact sports). OK, that's a brief outline from my school of thought. Now put it together with....

In the thread about your moon loop, https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/dermatoglyphics-f37/loop-in-moon-mount-t156.htm Pamelah said
Pamelah wrote:jj, one thing about the Apollo/ring finger marked as Life Purpose - it is about creative expression and certainly there will be emotional depression or difficulties if you are not in some way doing something that requires creativity.

But let me expand on what is creativity - it could be creative problem solving, the way you prepare food, new recipes, moving around artwork in your home, how you work with a garden if you have one - how you dress. It doesn't have to be drawing or painting or sculpting. Even dancing or singing Karaoke fulfills this partially. Look where you are and examine how you ARE doing some things that require some creative expression. I find this issue common with people who have these fingers marked as Life Purpose. Give yourself credit for anything that has some creativity involved so you have a place to begin.

and Magda said
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke wrote:Hello JJ,
Please appreciate my imperfection as far as my knowledge of the English language.

Your loop is a radiale loop and comes from the middle of the palm cross over the mount of Moon. The name is ''Loop of natural expression'' and mean you have an inborn talent to express yourself on a natural way. That can be with your body, like dance, music or mimic art. Or you use natural materials like wood, woll, stone or clay. You have also feeling for original and authenticity.
Good luck, Magda

The three of us, all coming from different angles, have some similar ideas on ways that might suit you to express these fundamental hand features of hand shape and dermatoglyphics, before even looking at the lines.

With regard to your sensitive, 'people' oriented side that we saw on the other thread & in your loops, maybe you can combine this with your 'hands-on creative side'? for example, I also used to work with mentally disturbed people to help them live independently in the community, we did things like cooking & gardening which they really enjoyed. other people used to lead them in activities such as drama, art workshops etc.

I hope this gives you some idea how to correlate & combine these hand features, and maybe ways you could express them in your life?

Lynn

PS you also asked (about lines) "if a life purpose is not supported with a good palmar feature the can he/she sucessful in the mention field". I don't see any hand feature being 'good' or 'bad'. Just different ways of expressing or using the fundamental hand features that we have. There are always positive ways of applying our skills, talents, inner needs etc. So, yes I think people can be successful in feeling more fulfilled in life, by using whatever combination of hand features they have.

Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down