Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Voting17When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Voting19When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Voting18 
Sumit
When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Voting17When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Voting19When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little?

3 posters

Go down

When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Empty When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little?

Post  KJ Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:37 pm

I have noticed that my lines on my hands are changing. That also includes certain marks and signs. My palms also seem to be tingling quite often. The marks on my hands are developing slowly but are getting clearer. Perhaps they have always been there I don't know? For example I have a star forming on the Mount of Luna close to my life line and I think fate line which are entwined together forming then a triangle. There is also star forming on the mount of Apollo in which just like down below there is a clear triangle!!! Where as on my left hand I have a what seems to be a star on mount of Saturn!!! Are these signs forming now??? I'm 31 and I write books and I am very creative. I love to sing and do things creative. But its taking me a while as I have grown up away from that life and creative world and encouraged rather not to follow it. So I have been quite sad and heart broken most of my life, struggling to understand what I must do with my life and believe me I have tried everything and I'm just no good at anything as hard as I try. But recently I keep finding myself wanting to be more and more creative and work harder when I have this in mind. It seems to be calling me and so little by little as I follow my heart now and what it tells me... Follow your destiny...

KJ

Back to top Go down

When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Empty Re: When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little?

Post  kiwihands Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi KJ,

thanks for sharing your story! It's inspiring to hear you are following your heart now, in spite of your upbringing. Your comment "I'm just no good at anything as hard as I try" reminded me of a saying by Albert Einstein, something along the lines of:

"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will always believe it's stupid." (Sorry, probably not Einstein's exact words, but you get the idea.)

Regarding your question about tingling palms and changing lines, I would not be surprised if there was a connection. Tingling sensations in the palms can be your body's way of communicating an increased energy flow (or chi or whatever you want to call it), which could very well be the result of your changed attitude. This would then also be reflected in changing lines.

Just as an aside, have you noticed when you normally get this tingling, i.e. by yourself or when you are near others?

I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

wave

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Empty Tingly hands and change of lines

Post  KJ Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Thanks for your reply, I don't know if I'm using this site correctly. Hope it comes out. When I'm alone mostly but also a few times with people. And thanks your reply!!!! Very kind words and wisdom!!! Smile Thanks!

KJ

Back to top Go down

When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Empty Re: When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little?

Post  kiwihands Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:19 am

If it happens when people are around, I wonder if it may also be related to you picking up on their energies in some way. I'm a Reiki practitioner (an energy healing modality that channels something like chi through the hands), and the tingling you describe is one of the sensations I associate with Reiki. After a couple of years of practice I started noticing that tingle whenever I was near someone who was out of balance, or in physical pain. Some people can tap that energy without formal training ... just thinking out loud, though.

Using this site correctly - not sure what you mean? But I think if you uploaded some photos of your hands, and any specific questions you may have, you might get some more responses.

flower

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 am

Nice reply Kiwi.
KJ, will be interested to see your hands.
Also, if you have your older hand prints, that wouldbe good for comparision.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  KJ Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:22 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/60/34/14/bottom11.jpg

When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Right_14

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/60/34/14/full_r11.jpg

When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Left_h11When new signs and marks are developing does your hand itch a little? Right_15

KJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:42 am

Hi KJ,
I can't see the formation of the star under Saturn or Apollo fingers. However, its evident in the upper right corner of the moon mount of the right hand. This is the location for water element and also indicates ambition and goals. The presence of star indicates that there is an intuitive energy, which provides the sparks of imagination, intuition and inspiration. Its like a spurt of energy which suddenly motivates you and gets you on track. It is like this - a creative idea which flashes to you from nowhere and you run out saying - eureka! and eureka! and then explore on it further.

Are your hands having moisture?
Pls let me know whether you could relate to what I have written above?
Also - are you having trouble with your mother? Is she very demanding?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  KJ Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:47 am

Hello there Kiran

These marks seem to be devoloping and if you do look closely under the apollo there is a star and even a triangle. I cannot make better photo's with my cellphone but I will assure you they are there. I am very creative and just started to rewrite a book I wrote a while back for children and I have written 2 others. The one is still incomplete but a very good idea and the other I am tryting to publish but as the book is very big I need to find the right agent and so on the story goes. I feel it would be best to start with my smaller children's book and then take it frrom there. My mum has always been a very strict mother. Very hard to talk to and open to. I feel she doesn't want to accept me but loves me so much she cannot deny me either. Its hard. I have never in my whole life followed my dreams as I felt I was just nothing... I still do feel like that. But now I have started to do the things my soul cannot live without and feeds me. Write and express myself... I believe my mother had a difficult upbrining and also was not allowed to follow her dreams too. They were taken away by her father who beat their mother and left them all to defend themselves. I grew up having all I wanted but a hard mother who did not believe music, art and writing was a career to follow.

KJ

Back to top Go down

Post  KJ Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:56 am

PS I will post more pic's as they develope more if they do... and get stronger. They have just appeared so it could be the reason they are hard to see. PSS... I mother too was an artist and singer. I think she gave up alot just to make a better life for herself, myself and our family. Thats why she demands maybe. She didn't see a future being an artist. I on the other hand excuse the pun! DO!!!! Wink I hope to hear from you soon. Thumbs up!

KJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:26 am

Thank you for the info KJ.
My best wishes to you for your endeavors on writing and publishing your books.

B.t.w.
Can you pls confirm whether your intuition works as below:
"The presence of star indicates that there is an intuitive energy, which provides the sparks of imagination, intuition and inspiration. Its like a spurt of energy which suddenly motivates you and gets you on track. It is like this - a creative idea which flashes to you from nowhere and you run out saying - eureka! and eureka! and then explore on it further."

You didn't answer to this: "Are your hands having moisture?"

I understand whatever you have written about your mother. Irrespective of her past, her childhood life, her marriage life - for which I have my sympathies and really felt bad - at present, there are problems which you're facing 'coz of her. I just wanted to bring that to your notice. You may be present to this, while taking your decisions or working on your goals.

Do 1 thing: Put your mobile camera in close-up or portrait mode and take the pics. You'll get a good quality pics. Just see to it that there is plenty of light around you.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  KJ Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:12 am

Ok I will try that. My hands I think are moist but Im a girl so I do put loads of cream on. And as for if I have bursts of energy with idea's well yes I do. But as for if they are life changing well I guess that's still to be seen. Thanks and take care

KJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down