Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Voting17The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Voting19The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Voting18 
puneet
The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Voting17The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Voting19The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced)

Post  tap Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 am

The abstracts just do not help so far. Have seen one for Pitt-Rogers-Danks syndrome saying (through the search function and desciption) "on her right palm there was an ... " (that is where it ends Oh...nooo! )

Might have to subscribe.

tap
tap

Back to top Go down

The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced)

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:04 am

tap wrote:The abstracts just do not help so far. Have seen one for Pitt-Rogers-Danks syndrome saying (through the search function and desciption) "on her right palm there was an ... " (that is where it ends Oh...nooo! )

Might have to subscribe.

Hi Tap, there is no need to subscribe anywhere... actually, I have the impression that you already found the essentials regarding the hand lines in Pitt-Rogers-Danks syndrome.

Thumb up
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:46 am

Yes
But I do find participating in this quiz very interesting.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:13 pm

scratch ... This friday the Quiz will enter it's second week, I am thinking about revealing one of the connections - if the Quiz is then still unsolved!

Uhmm... which one would you like to see revealed first?

Anyone
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:17 am

Out of interest, has anyone else other than me, Felicity & tap attempted this quiz?
Please tell us if you are trying 'behind the scenes'.

if you didn't attempt it - why not? eg do you prefer not to research such things on internet? did you feel it was too difficult? have you never heard of some of the syndromes or never come across some of the hand features?
please let us know your feedback Anyone

by the way, if your answer is "yes" to points 2 & 3, I know how you feel my friends! Wink
you know I was excited by the prospect of this surprise quiz, I love to research such things! but I am finding it difficult, (sorry Martijn) some of the information does not seem easily accessible.

meanwhile I am thinking about Martijn's request. So far I have something written for 5 syndromes and 7 lines. Please tell us which line or disorder would you like some clues/revelations for?

Martijn (admin) wrote:
scratch ... This friday the Quiz will enter it's second week, I am thinking about revealing one of the connections - if the Quiz is then still unsolved!

Uhmm... which one would you like to see revealed first?

Anyone
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

First attempt.

Line 1 = (I)Sickle Cell Diseases
Line 2 = (A ) Alagille syndrome
Line 3 = (C)down’s sydrome
Line 4 =
Line 5 = (D) Foetal alcohol syndrome
Line 6 = (C)down’s sydrome, (E), Fragile X syndrome, (F)Edward's syndrome
Line 7 = (C)down’s sydrome, (E), Fragile X syndrome
Line 8 = (B)Coffin-Lowry syndrome
Line 9 =
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:12 pm

tap wrote:First attempt.

Line 1 = (I)Sickle Cell Diseases
Line 2 = (A ) Alagille syndrome
Line 3 = (C)down’s sydrome
Line 4 =
Line 5 = (D) Foetal alcohol syndrome
Line 6 = (C)down’s sydrome, (E), Fragile X syndrome, (F)Edward's syndrome
Line 7 = (C)down’s sydrome, (E), Fragile X syndrome
Line 8 = (B)Coffin-Lowry syndrome
Line 9 =
Wow Tap!

I'am impressed... you've almost managed to solve part 2 of the Quiz as well!
In your first attempt I've spotted 6 correct connections!!

Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Weird-12
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Thanks Martijn Thanks!

Back to research and verifying Gna...gna
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:38 am

Anyone

Who dares to make an attempt... for winning 'the honour'???
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 am

Anyone

... I am still waiting for the very first person who makes a attempt to solve this quiz completely!!!

(Tap's first attempt was an 'incomplete' attempt)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:33 am

This quiz is complex. I really want to recognize all the connections so I understand this aspect of handreading better. Yep need to put more time into this. Good news is FINALLY some of the other aspects of hand reading are really making sense to me. So much to learn.

PS
I am also thinking both aspects will have some correlation to each other.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi Tap,

Very nice to hear that this QUIZ has actually helped you to gain more insights about the fundamentals of hand reading!

Thumbs up!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Felicity Martin wrote:
(1) With the Coffin Lowry syndrome and number 8 - is this line also what I often have called the via lasciva or poison line? I have found this associated with antibiotic sensitivity and also increased in strength with heavy antibiotic use with resistant infections- but please note these are just a limited number of observations obviously.
(2) With the aberrant Sydney line and head line, I have noticed this in people with a history of heroin use, but now wonder whether the line predisposed them to the drug abuse or the drug abuse caused it?
(3) Are the lines on the fingers, added lines or are they creases in different positions- the overlapping fingers that are associated with Edward's syndrome?
Sorry to be a pain
Felicity
Hi Felicity,

My apologies, obviously I haven't yet answered all your questions:

Ad 1: No, line 8 (positioned in the upper zone of the hypothenar/mount of moon) doesn't related to the Via Lascivai nor the 'poison line' - for those lines are positioned lower in the palm.

Ad 2: Well, from a statistical point of view I expect that drug abuse is much higher among people who have abnormalities in their major palmar lines. But I think those abnormalities are much more likely indicators for other kind of 'troubles' (sorry, I must admit that I have no experience at all regarding hand characteristics in heroine abuse).

Ad 3: Yes indeed, the lines 1, 2 and 4 are 'extra' lines (so in those cases the normal interphalangeal lines are presents as well)... but these three 'extra lines' do not related to Edward's syndrome.

Good Lord... this quiz is running now almost 1 month!!

Next weekend, on the 23th, I will make the task a little less complicated... by revealing one of the 'connections'.

Any suggestions...? Which line shall I reveal first?
(Though submissions for winning the quiz are very welcome as well!!)

Anyone
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:02 pm

before Martijn reveals some answers tomorrow, here's my attempt:

I notice on 30th sept, I had something written for 5 syndromes and 7 lines..... Oh...nooo! ...
I can't find the notes I made! I had to start again Hopeless

Line 1 = extra crease on the 1st phalange (beyond the distal interphalangeal crease)
I = Sickle Cell Disease

Line 2 = extra crease on the 2nd phalange (in 1 or more fingers)
A = Alagille syndrome

Line 3 = single crease on the pinky finger
C = Down's syndrome

Line 4 = extra crease on the thumb
G = Pit-Rogers-Dank syndrome (thanks Tap for your links on 27th sept!)

Line 5 = 'hockey-stick crease'
D = Fetal alcohol syndrome

Line 6 = simian crease
C = Down's syndrome, D = Fetal alcohol syndrome, E = Fragile X syndrome, F = Edward's syndrome

Line 7 = Sydney crease
C = Down's syndrome, E = Fragile X syndrome

Line 8 = transverse hypothenar crease
B = Coffin-Lowry syndrome

Line 9 = secondary creases: unusually high density
H = Schizophrenia

Ok Martijn, how did I do? Banana waving
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Ps Tap, I just checked my answers against yours to see how many agreed. I can't believe you didn't write anything for number 4!.....you already solved that one on 27th Sept.!! lol!
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Lynn wrote:before Martijn reveals some answers tomorrow, here's my attempt:

I notice on 30th sept, I had something written for 5 syndromes and 7 lines..... Oh...nooo! ...
I can't find the notes I made! I had to start again Hopeless

Line 1 = extra crease on the 1st phalange (beyond the distal interphalangeal crease)
I = Sickle Cell Disease

A = Alagille syndrome

C = Down's syndrome

G = Pit-Rogers-Dank syndrome (thanks Tap for your links on 27th sept!)

D = Fetal alcohol syndrome

Line 6 = simian crease
C = Down's syndrome, D = Fetal alcohol syndrome, E = Fragile X syndrome, F = Edward's syndrome

Line 7 = Sydney crease
C = Down's syndrome, E = Fragile X syndrome

B = Coffin-Lowry syndrome

H = Schizophrenia

Ok Martijn, how did I do? Banana waving

Wow Lynn, you did very well!!

Actually: you are... sóóóóóóó close!!!

Formally, I see 8 correct connections:
Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

... I see only 1 single 'formal' mistake!!

However, you definitely deserve to get an indirect clue:

For, your mistake concerns one of the lines for which you provided only 1 single answer - but I must admit that formally it's not a mistake at all!!! - Because you connected a sydrome to that line which indeed is relatively often featured with that line.

PS. thinking Lynn, by the way...

With this clue, I think... if your second attempt will include only 1 single syndrome for each line, then I could probably accept a new attempt as a 'valid' solution!! 'Capice?' Wink
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Wow Lynn, you did very well!!
Actually: you are... sóóóóóóó close!!!
..... <snip>....... I see only 1 single 'formal' mistake!!
...<snip>.... 'Capice?' Wink

woohoo, I did very well!! happy move
whoop whoop, I am sóóóóóóó close! happy yel
wayhey, 8 correct connections & only 1 single 'formal' mistake.... Thank you!
Thanks for the Thumbs up! and the clue Martijn. Yeah, I understand (capice! Banana waving) but I am happy I did OK, it is late and I have no energy to make a 2nd attempt. (3rd attempt actually, as I lost my first notes!).
Maybe someone else can post their attempt at the quiz before you reveal some clues tomorrow? (they'll have to be quick!)
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:46 pm

lol!

Lynn, I already revealed my 'clue' in response to your fabulous attempt!!
Because you were almost able to solve this quiz, I see no need to reveal another clue, so I am waiting to see... who's going to win (or steal) the honour???

Anyone
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Please can I change my answer to
C = Down's syndrome
to add F = Edward's syndrome
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:30 pm

The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Fireworks-03-june The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Fireworks-09-june The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Firewo11 The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Fireworks-03-june

The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Firewo10

Looks like we got a 'winner'....
Congratulations Lynn!!

Thumb up

Special honour for Tap - who's sharing appears to have helped Lynn to win... the 'hardest quiz ever'!??

A word of Thanks! to all other participants, and those who expressed their interest!!

And for those who are still left in confusion about how Lynn won this quiz, the 'formal' solution (+ some sensible alternatives) are displayed in the picture below:

The 'Weird-Hand-Lines QUIZ' - part 2 (advanced) - Page 2 Weird-13

LINE DESCRIPTIONS:

Line 6 = simian crease
Line 7 = Sydney crease

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:42 pm

whoop!whoop! Thank you!
Thanks for the fireworks.
and thanks to tap for finding number 4 happy move
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

WoooHooo Lynn! That was a difficult quiz! Nice knowing the correct answers happy yel
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Hi tap, you did really well, you got loads of them, and much faster than I did!
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:39 am

Back from a holiday- that's my excuse, but wouldn't have got there me thinks! Congratulations to you all.

A question though. Does this mean people with those lines not demonstrating the symptoms could be carrying recessive genes?
Another marking I look for in schizophrenia is a composite loop or whorl on the Mount of Lunar...

Cheers Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Felicity Martin wrote:Back from a holiday- that's my excuse, but wouldn't have got there me thinks! Congratulations to you all.

A question though. Does this mean people with those lines not demonstrating the symptoms could be carrying recessive genes?
Another marking I look for in schizophrenia is a composite loop or whorl on the Mount of Lunar...

Cheers Felicity

Hi Felicity,

I appreciate your question very much, and I even think it is an intelligent question!!

thinking However...

I would actually recommend NEVER to make any suggestions/conclusions about genes - especially when considering only one single hand characteristic!!

For... even if one starts considering multiple 'suspected' hand characteristics, a very large majority of people doesn't know anything about their genes - and very likely they will never know anything about their genes for sure!

A decision to have your genes analysed is not a 'cheap' investment.
And obviously... you and I do not have the expertise - nor the tools - to provide people a SOLID 'genetic assessment'!!

Yes, I know... it is very 'modern' to talk about genes today!
But in our perspective it is actually quite dangerious - and maybe even 'irresponsible' - to talk about genes. Because any suggestion to a person that he/she might have 'weak genes' (in a certain perspective of disease, etc.) could easily create a trauma of 'fear'!

I hope you understand!
(Again, I do like your question! Thumbs up! )
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next