Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Suicide? Anyone??? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Suicide? Anyone??? Voting17Suicide? Anyone??? Voting19Suicide? Anyone??? Voting18 
puneet
Suicide? Anyone??? Voting17Suicide? Anyone??? Voting19Suicide? Anyone??? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Suicide? Anyone???

+2
pravin kumar
Sweetie
6 posters

Go down

Suicide? Anyone??? Empty Suicide? Anyone???

Post  Sweetie Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a query regarding suicide lines on the palm? I'm new to palm reading and currently studying a palm with an island at the end of the head line. Cherio mentions about suicide lines as being either a star or an island at the end of the head line.

My question to you experts is, Do we need to take any other line(s) into consideration before passing a judgement? If yes, which one(s)?

(P.s. My question might sound study dumb to many, but I honestly want to learn)

P.p.s I just found on another thread, the hand print of hitler, guess he has an island at the end of his head line too..
Link...
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t123-the-hand-of-hitler

Thanks in advance

Sweetie

Last edited by Sweetie on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add link)

Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Suicide? Anyone??? Empty Re: Suicide? Anyone???

Post  pravin kumar Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:15 am

Dear Sweetie,

In Cheiro's Book there are other example of suicide: Head Line curving down right from the centre in a way that it encloses the Mount of Moon, Cross on Mount of Saturn, Conic Hand and probably (I am recalling from memory) weak thumb or thumb bending back at the first phalange.

One person, very near to where I stay, has an island at the end of his head line. I have been observing him since last 20 years. Everything else is good. This island appears at 73. He had paralysis at that age. This island lasts till 76/77. He is now running 75. He has been treated and walks with the help of attendants. 2 attendants have been looking after him since last 15 months. He is still not completely normal. I discussed with his son, who told me that the cause of the paralysis lay in his Brain, refer island at the end of the head line.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:12 am

Hello Sweetie,

First of all, I have moved this topic to forum section IIIa (as your question does not relate to your own hands).

Second, I think there are no credible theories regarding hand markers for suicide available. Many of Cheiro's 'predictive' theories have proven to be incorrect... and he is also known for telling stories that are very likely not true.

Regarding Hitler's hand print, the creator has drawn a few (misleading) marks inside the hand print... which was kind of a huge mistake, because now we can only speculate whether the island at the end of the head line was really there inside Hitler's hand!

NOTICE: People often tend to find all sorts of 'hand signs' inside the lines... while these are often not really present at all; so the drawn-marks in Hitler's hand can very well be addressed to the phantasy of the creator, as there is no evidence in the photos at all (the creator has drawn quite a lot of 'perfect' signs at the termination points of the life line & fate line as well... while any likewise signs are not seen elsewhere in the hand print at all nor in the photos). So there is no real evidence at all... the creator only presented suggestive speculation by marking signs that we can not really see. A typical example of 'outdated palmistry'!

PS. I also would like to point out that this topic about 'suicide' passes the borderline of the ethics that we use at this forum. Modern hand reading does not include 'predictive palmistry'... because that actually kind of represents the 'outdated' type of palmistry resulting from folklore & superstition.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetie Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Dear Sweetie,

In Cheiro's Book there are other example of suicide: Head Line curving down right from the centre in a way that it encloses the Mount of Moon, Cross on Mount of Saturn, Conic Hand and probably (I am recalling from memory) weak thumb or thumb bending back at the first phalange.

One person, very near to where I stay, has an island at the end of his head line. I have been observing him since last 20 years. Everything else is good. This island appears at 73. He had paralysis at that age. This island lasts till 76/77. He is now running 75. He has been treated and walks with the help of attendants. 2 attendants have been looking after him since last 15 months. He is still not completely normal. I discussed with his son, who told me that the cause of the paralysis lay in his Brain, refer island at the end of the head line.

Dear Pravin Ji Thanks!

Thanks a lot for sharing this information. The person who's hand is being discussed has already attempted suicide once, is under regular psychotherapy plus anti depressants(proving something's going wrong in the head area, just like the person under your observation)
What freaked me out was when the person related to the island on the head line saying that the island confirms the success in the next attempt for suicide. Therefore, I started looking all around the web plus books for other considerations so that I could prove and explain that the info about the island was incomplete without other considerations. And that there's a happy healthy life ahead.

Thanks again for the reply

Regards

Sweetie

Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetie Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Dear Martijn,

Thanks for putting my post under the right topic and giving your point-of-view regarding my post. My reason for posting was not about believing in speculations and/ or "outdated" or "fashionable" types of palmistry. I only wish to LEARN and get deeper knowledge about a subject about which maestros have written and observed since centuries, so that I could (hopefully) talk someone out of serious self-hurt, as you know that without strong knowledge of the language someone speaks, we cannot communicate with them in a positive way.

As I am new to this forum, I dont know much about your borders here, so please feel free to delete my post if you find something that is not in line with your rules here.
flower
Regards,

Sweetie

Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Sweetie wrote:Dear Martijn,

Thanks for putting my post under the right topic and giving your point-of-view regarding my post. My reason for posting was not about believing in speculations and/ or "outdated" or "fashionable" types of palmistry. I only wish to LEARN and get deeper knowledge about a subject about which maestros have written and observed since centuries, so that I could (hopefully) talk someone out of serious self-hurt, as you know that without strong knowledge of the language someone speaks, we cannot communicate with them in a positive way.

As I am new to this forum, I dont know much about your borders here, so please feel free to delete my post if you find something that is not in line with your rules here.
flower
Regards,

Sweetie

Hello Sweetie,

Thank you for explaining the background of your question.
I now understand the nature of your question much better!

However, I want you to know that I perceive 'suicide' (always resulting in death) as a completely different topic than the issue of 'self-harm' (a.k.a. self mutilation) - because 'self harm' is usually is done without suicidal intentions.

You might want to read a bit more about 'self mutulation': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm

By the way, I have no objection at all regarding a proper discussion about how to recognize/understand self-harm via the hand (beyond the direct physical evidence of course).

Thanks!

PS. Sorry, from the top of my mind I think I have only one case of self-harm in my files, so I don't want to start any speculation regarding this topic. However, as far as I know I don't think Cheiro has written anything about the specific topic of 'self-harm' (as 'self-harm' should not be confused with suicide!).
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 am

Sweetie wrote:
My question to you experts is, Do we need to take any other line(s) into consideration before passing a judgement? If yes, which one(s)?

Yes, you have to look at all aspects of the hand as a whole. You can't make any judgement from one island.
Are you able to share a picture of the hands that you are concerned about?
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:13 am

Dear Sweetie,

There is another indication of Suicide. This too is taken from Cheiro's Book on Palmistry. Mount of Jupitor Flat, cross on Mount of Saturn and the head line curving downwards. This person will weigh the pros and cons of whether to live or end his life ( I am referring to Cheiro's reasoning ). When he finds that there is no use now living he will quitely end his life. One famous journalist in Bombay died that way. It was reported that for a long time he was going through a very bad phase financially. He had no money to pay his creditors so he went to the terrace of the Hotel and jumped down to his death. I have seen this indication in quite a few persons but their thought process can be changed as I managed to change one boy's thinking and now he is very successful in life.

( I am speaking of suicide and not Self Harm )

Sweetie wrote:Hello everyone,

I have a query regarding suicide lines on the palm? I'm new to palm reading and currently studying a palm with an island at the end of the head line. Cherio mentions about suicide lines as being either a star or an island at the end of the head line.

P.p.s I just found on another thread, the hand print of hitler, guess he has an island at the end of his head line too..
Link...

Thanks in advance

Sweetie

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Link...

Thanks in advance

Sweetie

Hi Sweetie,

You are welcome!

Do not go for prediction or signs or markers for suicide tendencies on the palms of the hands. This is really dangerous. Instead look at

http://www.mind.org.uk/mental_health_a-z/8053_how_to_cope_with_suicidal_feelings

Or

http://www.mind.org.uk/assets/0001/7290/How_to_cope_with_suicidal_feelings_2011.pdf
to help guide and support the suffered person.

The island or bubble at the end of Head Lines does not denote suicide but does indicate mental turmoil due to indecisiveness. The person not finding solutions to his/her ailments. Besides lines Mounts do indicate suicidal tendencies. Try to remove ‘dis’ from ‘disease’ and the person will find himself or herself at ‘ease’. We are not moved by lines but lines are formed according to our attitude acts and experiences.

By the way, suicidal tendencies are revealed by excess Mount of Moon and Head line drooping to end in a cross or mole, cross on Saturn Mount, Line of liver merging with head line, defective directional transverse i.e. fate line, many horizontal lines on Mount of positive Mars cutting the life line.You may include the signs of deep disappointments in ambitions, love affairs or money which can be derived from other lines on the palms of the hands.

The lines on the palms change throughout your life as per your thinking, attitude and acts, as per your auto suggestions or as per your strong feelings. It is very rightly said that “we are what our thoughts make us so”. The lines you see on your palm today are not quite the same as they were a few months, a year ago or probably quite different from the lines which were five years ago. And no sign on palms of the hands is absolute in itself and everything affects everything. Guide the person properly.

Fingerprints do indicate your soul psychology. If the person is even Mr. or Ms or Mrs. ‘Inadequate’ there is also remedies for it also. (Powerlessness + Guilt Issues = Mr. Inadequate). According to Richard Unger, unsatisfactoriness by virtue of being inadequate is denoted by the presence of lowest patterns on index and middle fingertips. This means the person has not sufficient money or power to be successful and therefore feels guilty, do not keep the promises, and blame others for the failure. There is no appropriate handling or records of finances, does not believe him/her and is generally under paid for the services rendered. A Mr. “Mr. Inadequate” feels insufficiency of Money, Power, Time, Good Looks, Lucky Breaks, and Smartness etc. If this is the case there are remedies for this: should learn to be responsible, learn to develop Self Esteem i.e. independent of circumstances. When they can accomplish this, they can accomplish anything. And can leave the habit of self pity. These signs (psychology) can add fuel to the fire of disappointments or negative thoughts so I mentioned this.

I understand why you asked for this but I believe that you would never humiliate the client or person in question of course. You should never say bluntly the oncoming untoward accident or incident if any you see; instead you should inspire, encourage them to go ahead to succeed in life. You should make them believe that they indeed are the masters of their own destiny and definitely have a choice in their behaviors or circumstances and that you don’t believe in blind luck.

Parender

Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Parender wrote:

Link...

Thanks in advance

Sweetie

Hi Sweetie,

You are welcome!

Do not go for prediction or signs or markers for suicide tendencies on the palms of the hands. This is really dangerous. Instead look at

http://www.mind.org.uk/mental_health_a-z/8053_how_to_cope_with_suicidal_feelings

Or

http://www.mind.org.uk/assets/0001/7290/How_to_cope_with_suicidal_feelings_2011.pdf
to help guide and support the suffered person.

The island or bubble at the end of Head Lines does not denote suicide but does indicate mental turmoil due to indecisiveness. The person not finding solutions to his/her ailments. Besides lines Mounts do indicate suicidal tendencies. Try to remove ‘dis’ from ‘disease’ and the person will find himself or herself at ‘ease’. We are not moved by lines but lines are formed according to our attitude acts and experiences.

By the way, suicidal tendencies are revealed by excess Mount of Moon and Head line drooping to end in a cross or mole, cross on Saturn Mount, Line of liver merging with head line, defective directional transverse i.e. fate line, many horizontal lines on Mount of positive Mars cutting the life line.You may include the signs of deep disappointments in ambitions, love affairs or money which can be derived from other lines on the palms of the hands.

The lines on the palms change throughout your life as per your thinking, attitude and acts, as per your auto suggestions or as per your strong feelings. It is very rightly said that “we are what our thoughts make us so”. The lines you see on your palm today are not quite the same as they were a few months, a year ago or probably quite different from the lines which were five years ago. And no sign on palms of the hands is absolute in itself and everything affects everything. Guide the person properly.

Fingerprints do indicate your soul psychology. If the person is even Mr. or Ms or Mrs. ‘Inadequate’ there is also remedies for it also. (Powerlessness + Guilt Issues = Mr. Inadequate). According to Richard Unger, unsatisfactoriness by virtue of being inadequate is denoted by the presence of lowest patterns on index and middle fingertips. This means the person has not sufficient money or power to be successful and therefore feels guilty, do not keep the promises, and blame others for the failure. There is no appropriate handling or records of finances, does not believe him/her and is generally under paid for the services rendered. A Mr. “Mr. Inadequate” feels insufficiency of Money, Power, Time, Good Looks, Lucky Breaks, and Smartness etc. If this is the case there are remedies for this: should learn to be responsible, learn to develop Self Esteem i.e. independent of circumstances. When they can accomplish this, they can accomplish anything. And can leave the habit of self pity. These signs (psychology) can add fuel to the fire of disappointments or negative thoughts so I mentioned this.

I understand why you asked for this but I believe that you would never humiliate the client or person in question of course. You should never say bluntly the oncoming untoward accident or incident if any you see; instead you should inspire, encourage them to go ahead to succeed in life. You should make them believe that they indeed are the masters of their own destiny and definitely have a choice in their behaviors or circumstances and that you don’t believe in blind luck.

Parender

A wonderful post by Parender ji, So well explained!

Cheiro mentioned some pointers to Suicidal tendencies; but surely he did not expect them to be taken 'Literally' as the 'Be all and end all'.
He wasn't immature in his his Studies.

The shape of the hands, together with the inclination of the lines show the mental make up of the native.
Added to this some knowledge of the ages in terms of the heart, head, health, Sun & life lines allows us to go into deeper senses of That understanding... as a Whole.

Guidance & positivity is what Parender ji mentioned in the last para.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetie Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:57 pm

Dear all,

First of all, A big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all your guidance and kind support. Frankly, I was a bit reluctant before writing this topic, as I was unsure if I would be able to, as a new member, get my point across to you or not. But now, due to your encouragement, I don't feel alone anymore and think that i might be able to talk them out of suicide(though I'd like to have used the word self-hurt, as suicide sounds too harsh, but thanks Martijn, for pointing out the official difference between suicide and self-harm, i am learning) Although it is not at all easy for me, but trust me, I'll try my best.

Dear Lynn,
Thank you very much for replying, I'll try to get prints and post them up.

Dear Pravin Ji,
Thanks for your kind guidance. I have looked up for other signs in the palm. The good news is that i didn't see most of the negative indicators Thumbs up! , which is an encouragement. Then I discussed your plus Parender ji's points too. Please do share how you convinced the people with suicidal tendencies.

Dear Parender Ji,

Thank you for your detailed reply, also for the link that you provided. It was very useful. I even discussed it with them. Don't worry Sir, I try my best to be empathetic and never bluntly discuss negativities, instead, I try to start and end with positivities and encourage a person to improve on them. If I see tendencies of a negative event, I don't tell them so, instead I try to guide them to focus on and sharpen the appropriate skills in order to cope with it(eg. Prayer, charity, being careful and vigilant when traveling etc.). Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

Dear Rishi Ji,
Thanks for posting, Parender Ji's post was indeed superb, rich with knowledge which only comes with experience.

May all of you be blessed. Once again, Thanks!

Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetie Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:22 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:You might want to read a bit more about 'self mutulation': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm
By the way, I have no objection at all regarding a proper discussion about how to recognize/understand self-harm via the hand (beyond the direct physical evidence of course).
Thanks!
PS. Sorry, from the top of my mind I think I have only one case of self-harm in my files, so I don't want to start any speculation regarding this topic. However, as far as I know I don't think Cheiro has written anything about the specific topic of 'self-harm' (as 'self-harm' should not be confused with suicide!).

A special Thanks! to you Smile

Last edited by Lynn on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : putting quote in box)

Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum