Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 8:57 pm by melodystarly523405

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47491 messages in 4939 subjects
Top posting users this month
melodystarly523405
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Voting17Avoiding Negative Predictions  Voting19Avoiding Negative Predictions  Voting18 

Top posting users this week
melodystarly523405
Avoiding Negative Predictions  Voting17Avoiding Negative Predictions  Voting19Avoiding Negative Predictions  Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Avoiding Negative Predictions

4 posters

Go down

Avoiding Negative Predictions  Empty Avoiding Negative Predictions

Post  melodystarly523405 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:48 pm

I've had my palms read by many here and in real life. Both gave me similar insights of myself and my regards toward what's most likely to come. Many have gave me affirmations and warned me that a relationship might get in the way of my success. Before it didn't really occur to me that any of that could really happen because I always thought myself to be well rounded in school with the ability to put education as my main priority. Also, I thought I was alright at maintaining an equivalent balance between my social aspects and my academic aspects. However recently, I am now able to notice my own emotions concerning relationships and how it may actually be able to drive me. I understand this is most definitely not a positive situation at all. I tried really hard to keep anything concerning a relationship off of my mind but I find it nearly impossible for me to do. So, I'm looking for advice from anyone who actually has a concept or a suggestion on any of this.

If many can already sketch out what's going to happen, why not try to prevent the negative situations that can possibly come my way? Right? Is there a way to prevent what's going to happen?

Hands and predictions relating to story:
I was told I have an engagement line that will end. I'll nearly get married but that relationship will get cut off. I fear this will possibly be the barrier towards my success. I also fear this line being associated with him. I looked at his hand, did some research, and found his fate line starting from the mount of moon. Many have said that this means he is going to end a relationship to avoid trouble. I'm deeply concerned that this may be involved with me based on how things are already.

Plan to avoid my barriers:
I'm deciding whether to switch schools in order to really avoid everything. This is one of my largest life decisions in my youthful years. I'm currently in a school with an academy program that teaches early years of medical to students who are interested or want an outlook of the experience. The school I'm deciding to go back to is the school I am zoned to. ( The school where I live nearby )

Question:
Is this a good idea? Will this type of change in environment and surroundings also change my predicted future and my palm? I want to make sure because I don't want to make the wrong decision in what leads to my current negative paths ahead of me.

I'm sorry if this is a bit long. Thank you so much to those if any who are willing to donate their precious time. Smile
melodystarly523405
melodystarly523405

Back to top Go down

Avoiding Negative Predictions  Empty Re: Avoiding Negative Predictions

Post  IgnacioTzu Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 am

You must to do a choice between right hand path and left hand path...

IgnacioTzu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sue Miller Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:53 am

Hi there IgnacioTzu
I don't quite understand your post to melodystarly, can you clarify
Sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IgnacioTzu Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:34 am

Hi SueMiller, I like your cat smile Very Happy

IgnacioTzu

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:05 pm

I too like that smile. It is natural.

IgnacioTzu wrote:Hi SueMiller, I like your cat smile Very Happy

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sue Miller Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:22 am

Thanks guys, my nickname at work is Sue Lion King, I remind my name giver of the lions in the musical Lion King that she has seen about six times!
Sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down