Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Nisha Ghai
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

» Palm reading - 25/M right handed
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:48 am by andre123

» Relationship line?
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:13 pm by ketty

» Line from moon mount joining the fate line means
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:50 am by pravin kumar

» Vertical lines on Venus mount.
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:05 pm by pravin kumar

» Searching for professional case studies
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:42 pm by chindiaper

» Read my palm
HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:04 am by jchenwing

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 302 on Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:06 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5934 registered users
The newest registered user is VivekThota

Our users have posted a total of 47470 messages in 4926 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!
Keywords

female  Loop  abroad  apollo  fish  mount  fate  ring  mars  line  life  head  suwon  lines  triangle  Heart  palm  Many  broken  moon  double  marriage  break  saturn  Hand  star  

HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION

Go down

HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION Empty HOW A LADY CAME UP THROUGH MEDITATION

Post  pravin kumar Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:58 am

This response is posted by a lady in www.vedicastrology.freeforums.org in Palmistry Reading Forum today.

After meditating for over a month, I feel great. It has changed my life. I feel more alive. I am not sure what those markings were on my hand. I have not tried to figure that out anymore. Instead I meditate more and continue to try to help others. I trust and believe that I will be successful spiritually and materially. Meditation has helped me feel this way. I am still a work in progress and continuing on this path is a goal that I will continue to conquer everyday. I will not say "try" I trust and believe. I am learning to speak positive things to existence from the book " The Secret". I am much more grateful. I would wake up shower, wash my face, and brush my teeth. I did not think about how others can not wake up and turn water on and water cones out the faucet. Some people don't have clean water to use nor toothpaste. I wake up and see my son everyday, but some people can not. I went to a grants management certification class through my job where a blind woman also attended. She was extremely smart and worked in a high position. People would walk past her when she could not find the door. I took it upon myself to help her to the classroom and restroom everyday. She whispered to me one day, " Can you have lunch with me because I am not sure of what restaurants are out there. I would always ask her what she would have for lunch, but she would always pretend that she didn't need help. I brought my lunch but chose to eat with her. She didn't want to bother me because I had helped her so much. I told her that God allowed me to see and it is my duty to help others with my gift. I know that I would want the same if the tables were turned. She introduced me to an Ethiopian dish and we talked and I would describe everything that was outside for her. We both had a great time. It was the best lunch that I had in a long time. You see, I could see with my eyes but could not see through the eyes of faith.

Thank you Mr Pravin for helping me see through the eyes of faith. Still a work in progress but I am sure that you will continue to give me advice to continue to grow.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down