Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
so common ...  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
so common ...  Voting17so common ...  Voting19so common ...  Voting18 
rajashri
so common ...  Voting17so common ...  Voting19so common ...  Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

so common ...

5 posters

Go down

so common ...  Empty so common ...

Post  KitDambite Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi ,

My Name is Kit.
I found these forums very interesting but at the same time very difficult. Let's say I am a new member and I know that people /members/ get funny about the numbers of posts. Let's say for example , if you don't have certain amount of posts or replays to others, your chance to get replays on YOUR post IS quite difficult. And it is fair enough ...
To be honest most of the posts just care about themselves and then there is only few people who gives constant readings and basically practise their skills by giving the reading to strangers . So it looks to me that there is only few people from hundreds of members who actually help others.

All I want to say that maybe others should engage more by giving their thoughts to the posts . So there is more thoughts and exchange .

And my advise is, don't look for something which is not even there.

Thank you for letting me join to this website.
Kit.
KitDambite
KitDambite

http://kitdambite.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

so common ...  Empty Re: so common ...

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Hello Kit,

First of all, welcome at this forum!

Regarding your 'analysis', yes... I recognize that you are correct about the fact that hand reading requests often do not get answered.

Part of the problem here is that quite a few hand readers avoid to give readings at internet forums, because some of them have noticed that this can result in a stream of requests from other members to get a reading... people find it hard to give a 'no', etc.

Another part of the problem concerns the nature of some those (unanswered) requests: general requests such as 'please predict my future/luck' are much more likely to remain unanswered... likely because of the unspecified nature of such requests.

(By the way, I should add here that I think many hand readers do not believe that it is possible to predict the future at all... apart from speculation only of course; SPECIFIED hand reading requests have fore sure a much better chance to get some answers)

Please, also be aware that it takes time - up to hours - to present a thorough hand reading, and  for many hand readers the direct interaction during a reading is a large part of the fun in order to create a meaningful experience... and such direct interaction is hardly possible on this type of forum (as we do not present a live chat box, etc.).

Specified questions about certain aspects of hand reading are usually answered within a couple of hours or days - though this may vary from time to time..

I hope this response is helpful for you?

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sureshraj Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:09 pm

KitDambite wrote:Hi ,

My Name is Kit.
I found these forums very interesting but at the same time very difficult. Let's say I am a new member and I know that people /members/ get funny about the numbers of posts. Let's say for example , if you don't have certain amount of posts or replays to others, your chance to get replays on YOUR post IS quite difficult. And it is fair enough  ...
To be honest most of the posts just care about themselves and then there is only few people who gives constant readings and basically practise their skills by giving the reading to strangers . So it looks to me that there is only few people from hundreds of members who actually help others.

All I want to say that maybe others should engage more by giving their thoughts to the posts . So there is more thoughts and exchange .

Kit.
Rightly said....
Most of them in the forum speak much but act seldom(in giving reading to members). It happen due to inability / risk in telling predictions etc., However those who take this risk and experiencing it for some years with positive and negative results, one can expertise themselves. but due to either fear or ego, peoples pretend themselves but not giving appropriate/ expected response to the members. Rather, spending time on unnecessary arguments and futile stuffs..

Sincerity and systematic predictions are missing.. People answer what they see.. but they are not answering to the point.. These are the real downfall of this forum.. scratch 

sureshraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:56 am

Sureshraj,

I used to read 70/80 palms daily long time back and where was the fear of giving a wrong reading as without practise you cannot succeed. That is the truth. I always gave short reading and now I find people are most interested in getting long detailed readings than precise short but to the point ones.

sureshraj wrote:
KitDambite wrote:Hi ,

My Name is Kit.
I found these forums very interesting but at the same time very difficult. Let's say I am a new member and I know that people /members/ get funny about the numbers of posts. Let's say for example , if you don't have certain amount of posts or replays to others, your chance to get replays on YOUR post IS quite difficult. And it is fair enough  ...

Kit.
Rightly said....
Most of them in the forum speak much but act seldom(in giving reading to members). It happen due to inability / risk in telling predictions etc., However those who take this risk and experiencing it for some years with positive and negative results, one can expertise themselves. but due to either fear or ego, peoples pretend themselves but not giving appropriate/ expected response to the members. Rather, spending time on unnecessary arguments and futile stuffs..

Sincerity and systematic predictions are missing.. People answer what they see.. but they are not answering to the point.. These are the real downfall of this forum.. scratch 

EG. Two persons I met wanted to know whether he should marry second time? Both got the answers , though the answers were short, I had to convince them the folly of marrying second times through indications in their palm. There was another person who had only one specific question in mind and he too got his answer. So I believe in giving short answers that should solve his/her problem. Now I give less interest in palm reading and I lay more stress on avoiding pit falls through meditation.

Pravin Kumar

Last edited by pravin kumar on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:41 am

I think there's another reason that PARTLY explains the lack of response. I once spoke to a well known palmist whose readings are quite good. I asked him why he was not a member of online forums. His reply was that he had been a member but he did not have the patience to constantly explain the logic of his readings. Some of his research he did not want to share.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  KitDambite Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:31 am

That's is very interesting and I agree with you guys.
I guess the readers get tired to constantly explain and read the palms, especially when the crowd is more spoiled and wants more and more details, so to say ...

Thank you for your responses !

KitDambite
KitDambite

http://kitdambite.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sureshraj Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:57 pm

KitDambite wrote:That's is very interesting and I agree with you guys.
I guess the readers get tired to constantly explain and read the palms, especially when the crowd is more spoiled and wants more and more details, so to say ...

Thank you for your responses !

May I know why do you learn\ have interest in palmistry in this young age? Is it due to bad life progression or curiousity?? In india, Palmistry and astrology are so commonly practiced yet most of the youths are not at all interested in it.. but you seems to be brought up in Europe where the divination practices are very seldom,,, how come you're interested in palmistry then? rendeer 

sureshraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down