Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
general palm reading plz Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
general palm reading plz Voting17general palm reading plz Voting19general palm reading plz Voting18 
Sumit
general palm reading plz Voting17general palm reading plz Voting19general palm reading plz Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

general palm reading plz

5 posters

Go down

general palm reading plz Empty general palm reading plz

Post  arnab14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:34 am

hi
general palm reading plz 20142219general palm reading plz 20142220

arnab14

Back to top Go down

general palm reading plz Empty Re: general palm reading plz

Post  pravin kumar Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:34 pm

What do you want know?

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  arnab14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:01 pm

pravin kumar wrote:What do you want know?

P.K.

about financial stability and married life

arnab14

Back to top Go down

Post  arnab14 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:02 pm

about financial stability and married life

arnab14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sue Miller Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:38 am

How old are you, what sex, and are you right or left handed
thanks
Sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arnab14 Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:00 am

Sue Miller wrote:How old are you, what sex, and are you right or left handed
thanks
Sue
i am 26yrs old male right handed D.O.B 14 march 1988 place- new delhi time 14:15

arnab14

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:37 am

Were you deceived by opposite sex at the age of 20/21? You have not posted the complete right palm snap. Portion below mercury finger missing.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  arnab14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:37 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Were you deceived by opposite sex at the age of 20/21? You have not posted the complete right palm snap. Portion below mercury finger missing.

P.K.
yes absolutely right there was a girl in my life at the age of 21-22yrs

arnab14

Back to top Go down

Post  arnab14 Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:43 pm

general palm reading plz 20143010general palm reading plz 20143011

arnab14

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Again at the age of 24 somebody whom you trusted has deceived you and again it will happen at the age of 28.5 yrs. Married life will be good. You are asking because you have been deceived once but see the short curving downwards relationship line. Second line higher up is prominent.

arnab14 wrote:about financial stability and married life

Why r u asking for financial stability?

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  arnab14 Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:17 pm

sir your reading is damn good,i faced lots of losses in past years including job thats why i wanted to know about financial stand

arnab14

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Which city/country are you from? Can you post your full palm images with fingers and thumb very sharp images and another set of pictures of palm only (Fingers not required) so that I can have a look at it.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  arnab14 Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:43 am

general palm reading plz 20142225general palm reading plz 20143012
my birth city is delhi india,d.o.b-14march 1988 time-14:15

arnab14

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:03 am

Where is the full palm image including fingers?

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:38 am

Dear Arnab,

I am not an expert nor am I a professional in palmistry,but I could tell you a few things. About relationships you have already been told and that seems to be right. About financial stability I can tell you that you will have it definitely but late in life around mid forties as shown by your sun line. Apart from that I can say that you will be happy and satisfied at that period not only because of money,but overall. Your line of mentality is showing a spiritual inclination,plus your heart line and the vertical lines on all your phalanges indicate the same. I don't want to go into details,that is the work of the experts here. But I would like to advise you to start knowing your own self gradually than depending on others opinion about yourself. It would take time,but this forum is of great help of course. As fortune telling and divination is not allowed here, you will not get all the answers you are looking for. I joined this forum on 7th Jan looking for answers;( I had studied my own hand and few others since a few years on and off ), within a month I got most of the answers. After joining here, I got into the habit of studying my hand everyday whenever I got a chance, and to my surprise I found many other lines and marks which I had not bothered to study earlier which were keys to the questions I had in mind. You do seem to have a little bent towards occult subjects . Palmistry is a direct and logical method towards knowing one self and you could even try tarot which opens the door of your sub conscious mind. Of course it depends on your inclination, but yes these things need years of practice and study, cannot be known overnight. But i tell you it is more interesting than having a relationship, ultimately at the end of the day we all want to be happy ! All the best !  Thumbs up!

regards,
rajashri

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  arnab14 Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:15 pm

general palm reading plz 20142227general palm reading plz 20143013

arnab14

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 am

rajashri wrote:Dear Arnab,

I am not an expert nor am I a professional in palmistry,but I could tell you a few things. About relationships you have already been told and that seems to be right. About financial stability I can tell you that you will have it definitely but late in life around mid forties as shown by your sun line. Apart from that I can say that you will be happy and satisfied at that period not only because of money,but overall. Your line of mentality is showing a spiritual inclination,plus your heart line and the vertical lines on all your phalanges indicate the same. I don't want to go into details,that is the work of the experts here. But I would like to advise you to start knowing your own self gradually than depending on others opinion about yourself. It would take time,but this forum is of great help of course. As fortune telling and divination is not allowed here, you will not get all the answers you are looking for. I joined this forum on 7th Jan looking for answers;( I had studied my own hand and few others since a few years on and off ), within a month I got most of the answers. After joining here, I got into the habit of studying my hand everyday whenever I got a chance, and to my surprise I found many other lines and marks which I had not bothered to study earlier which were keys to the questions I had in mind. You do seem to have a little bent towards occult subjects . Palmistry is a direct and logical method towards knowing one self and you could even try tarot which opens the door of your sub conscious mind. Of course it depends on your inclination, but yes these things need years of practice and study, cannot be known overnight. But i tell you it is more interesting than having a relationship, ultimately at the end of the day we all want to be happy ! All the best !  Thumbs up!

regards,
rajashri

Hello Rajashri,

For my understanding, can you please tell me the features that show spiritual inclination in this palm. Is it the straight line of mentality? I am still learning. Thank you.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:44 am

Hello learner,

lol! 

Looks like a challenge put up towards me more than an inquiry. Anyways, i don't mind. The headline shows a little slope, not directly towards the moon,but had it been totally straight i wouldn't have said that. My reading was combined with the heart line which is split at the end. One is joining the headline. There are other lines which I read in the left hand. I have seen similar type of hands who have had a spiritual inclination( first of all one has to know what spirituality is) towards the end of their lives. Now i did not specify many other things and I will not as i don't consider myself to be a tactful interpreter. Overall I always make a positive reading giving hope to the person. He will have financial stability but towards the end. If past is allowed to be read,why not the future? When present is not giving one satisfaction, thats why a person turns towards palmistry right, to find out some hope ??
I know people who don't formally pray to God and neither are atheists,but still I see the goodness in them which is spiritual. I did not say  that Arnab is going to lead a spiritual life ( that is extreme and hardcore ). My intention was to give hope and be truthful at the same time. Interpretation is more difficult than correct scientific reading. I have been a professional Tarot reader in the past,so I know how tough it is. There are people who hate to be told that they would be spiritually inclined. If only they knew about the endless joy which devotion can give and a materialistic life cannot.  I tried my best. Why don't you interpret? I would also like to LEARN.
It was a good question though where our interested friends also would learn .

Smile 
rajashri

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:53 am

Hello Rajashri,

Please accept my deepest apologies if I gave the impression that I was challenging you. I was not. I read my query again but could not figure out what words conveyed the message that it was a challenge. Anyway, that was not at all my intention.

I am indeed learning & still struggling to understand many features which show unexpected results in actual life. It is only more experienced readers that can guide beginners like me.

I'm sure it is true that one must know what spirituality is. I admit that my views on spirituality & religion are quite undeveloped & perhaps totally incorrect. I am an engineer with a regular job & don't get much time or opportunity to probe deeper into such matters. My question was very genuine, I was motivated solely by the desire to learn.

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Learner

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  arnab14 Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:41 pm

thank you rajshree mam for giving your precious time for my palm reading. Mam, if i am not asking more i have been told i have fish symbol at the end of the life line of my right palm and that it is very auspicious sign along with trident(also auspicious sign) on heart line can you confirm that about the signs plz.

arnab14

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:45 pm

arnab14 wrote:thank you rajshree mam for giving your precious time for my palm reading. Mam, if i am not asking more i have been told i have fish symbol at the end of the life line of my right palm and that it is very auspicious sign along with trident(also auspicious sign) on heart line can you confirm that about the signs plz.

Hello Arnab,

No need to be thankful. As i said I too am learning. Unless one doesn't dive into the water how can one learn to swim? I could even make a mistake. So I do sometimes ask the experts if i am right, but I haven't got a reply so far. Whenever I find time I learn from other sites too. Like i learnt something new from Jena Griffith's site, I would share that in my next post.
I really am trying to find out more about these marks which Indian palmistry follows, If I find something and am sure about it then I would let you know. I can see a triangle towards the end of your life line. Is it the tail of the fish ? I don't know. Yes they do say that fish, flag, lotus, canopy trident etc. are all auspicious. I am sorry i don't know much. But triangles seem to be actually positive signs no doubt. They nullify any negative aspect at that particular period,some say that on life line it means acquiring a property. I don't know. Even i have one or two at the last part of my lifeline.
About the Trident ending of your heart line, I could only say that energies are going in 3 different directions. What they mean exactly I need time to think. Where they end exactly would give the answer. I am sure many of our experts know about this. Its quite common.

regards,
rajashri

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down