Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
face reading Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
face reading Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
face reading Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
face reading Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
face reading Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
face reading Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
face reading Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
face reading Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
face reading Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
face reading Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
face reading Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
face reading Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
face reading Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
face reading Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
face reading Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
face reading Voting17face reading Voting19face reading Voting18 
Sumit
face reading Voting17face reading Voting19face reading Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

face reading

4 posters

Go down

face reading Empty face reading

Post  yogiman Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:46 pm

Seeing all those faces this might be the right place to ask the question, in what sense face reading can contribute to palm reading, and if they can lead to a conflicting interpretation.

yogiman

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Re: face reading

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:52 am

In Benham's Book on Palmistry he has given several examples of how to get a clue to what a person is by just observing how he walks with his hands held by his side . He has given various poses and also given interpretation on how the person looks with the hands by his side and interpreted which gives a clue as to what is going on in his mind.

In Indian Palmistry experts are able to read a person's nature and life history just by looking at the face, the eyebrows, the lips, the nose, forehead etc. etc.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  yogiman Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:57 am

pravin kumar wrote:
In Indian Palmistry experts are able to read a person's nature and life history just by looking at the face, the eyebrows, the lips, the nose, forehead etc. etc.

P.K.

Hi Pravin,

So you confirm that face reading indeed is a good complement to chirognomy. Do you know whether chinese face reading differs from the indian?

yogiman

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:00 am

I have never studies Face Reading but definitely what Benham has mentioned in his book I have read and that gives a clue as to what goes on in the mind of the person which helps in reading the palm of that person easily.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  yogiman Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 pm

A couple of years ago I did study face reading. The chinese face reading is popular, and you see little about indian face reading on amazon. Obviously the great merit of face reading is, that you can analyse without the consent of the person. When I will have a good grip on palmistry, I will take this discipline up again. Good to hear that it is in india included by tradition.

yogiman

Back to top Go down

face reading Empty Face Reading

Post  yepiaoran Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:11 am

Face Reading through facial features,can known one's family, marriage, children, and so on, can also judge every year.Physiognomy of India, is about astrology, I've seen in recent years, India's published a few vedic physiognomy, there are a lot of content copied from Chinese physiognomy.India has its own physiognomy, actually but are formed according to the vedic astrology.

yepiaoran

http://blog.sina.com.cn/yepiaoran

Back to top Go down

Post  yogiman Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:13 am

I have a lot of respect for the old indian religion in it's pure form. But their astrology also has been copied from the greeks. That's why it looks so similar to western astrology. Though indian religion is very special, the message is that all cultures bring forth something unique spiritual, and very very valuable. Brahman is not confined to the indian territory.

yogiman

Back to top Go down

Post  guypalm Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:54 pm

yogiman wrote:I have a lot of respect for the old indian religion in it's pure form. But their astrology also has been copied from the greeks. That's why it looks so similar to western astrology. Though indian religion is very special, the message is that all cultures bring forth something unique spiritual, and very very valuable. Brahman is not confined to the indian territory.

Hello Mr. Yogiman,

Your statements are inaccurate & somewhat amusing. It is obvious that you have a very superficial familiarity with Indian occult tradition.

I have never responded to posts on this forum that portray Indian occult traditions as superstition, etc. because of a lack of time & a disinclination to argue & debate.

I'm writing this purely for the benefit of my fellow Indians who  may believe your statement that Indian astrology has been copied from the Greeks. If you take the trouble to delve deeper into the technicalities, you will discover that Greek astrology & occult tradition doesn't even come close to the depths of Indian tradition,

Again, I must emphasize that this post is intended purely for the benefit of my fellow Indians. It goes without saying that you are free to believe what you wish.

I'm sure you are a seeker of the truth. Do some more research, you may be surprised by what you find. Goodluck !

guypalm

Back to top Go down

Post  yogiman Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Well, google on -indian astrology hellenistic-. To set you somewhat at ease, I do believe that sanskrit has always been indian, and doesn't have sanskrit perzian roots. In the case of astrology I don't know. The ancient greek civilization was also very developed, especially in the field of mathematics. Mathematics and astronomy/astrology are related.

yogiman

Back to top Go down

Post  yepiaoran Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:02 am

guypalm wrote:
yogiman wrote:I have a lot of respect for the old indian religion in it's pure form. But their astrology also has been copied from the greeks. That's why it looks so similar to western astrology. Though indian religion is very special, the message is that all cultures bring forth something unique spiritual, and very very valuable. Brahman is not confined to the indian territory.

Hello Mr. Yogiman,

Your statements are inaccurate & somewhat amusing. It is obvious that you have a very superficial familiarity with Indian occult tradition.

I have never responded to posts on this forum that portray Indian occult traditions as superstition, etc. because of a lack of time & a disinclination to argue & debate.

I'm writing this purely for the benefit of my fellow Indians who  may believe your statement that Indian astrology has been copied from the Greeks. If you take the trouble to delve deeper into the technicalities, you will discover that Greek astrology & occult tradition doesn't even come close to the depths of Indian tradition,

Again, I must emphasize that this post is intended purely for the benefit of my fellow Indians. It goes without saying that you are free to believe what you wish.

I'm sure you are a seeker of the truth. Do some more research, you may be surprised by what you find. Goodluck !

The gentleman said is very right, vedic astrology system has its unique system, there are many in the genre of vedic astrology, including the Arab school later, vedic astrology in the development of cultural fusion, but it has its own unique large system.

yepiaoran

http://blog.sina.com.cn/yepiaoran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down