Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Voting17Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Voting19Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Voting18 
puneet
Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Voting17Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Voting19Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Hands: is this guru real?

+4
pravin kumar
Martijn (admin)
Lynn
yogiman
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hands: is this guru real?

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:08 am

Osho's left hand:

Hands: is this guru real? - Page 2 19463710
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:46 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:

"...
As other authors had done before him, Preece mentions the notion of transference to explain the manner in which the guru/disciple relationship develops from a more Western psychological perspective. He writes:

In its simplest sense transference occurs when unconsciously a person endows another with an attribute that actually is projected from within themselves.

Preece writes that when we transfer an inner quality onto another person we may be giving that person a power over us as a consequence of the projection, carrying the potential for great insight and inspiration, but also the potential for great danger.

In giving this power over to someone else they have a certain hold and influence over us it is hard to resist, while we become enthralled or spellbound by the power of the archetype."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru-shishya_tradition#Psychological_aspects

I absolutely agree with this author who has explained it in psychological terms. Hence, the masters always warn a spiritual aspirant to be careful what to desire( there comes a stage when one's desires manifest), and not to let others lean too much on you or you lean on them.

Gurus always have Retreats constructed for them far away from the organization and visit the place time to time to recharge their batteries of spiritual energy. Seclusion is a must or you get contaminated. Then again one mixes with people to spiritually uplift them.
I find Sri Sri to be authentic. They only introduce new ways to sell their products. That is business. It is our fault that we expect too much and want to live in our own fantasy world and self-created ideas of how a guru should be. Nothing wrong in learning the meditation technique, though. One can practice alone.
I appreciate Lynn for her kind consideration on stressing on the human qualities of a person. Even Jesus had human qualities but was portrayed as the "son of God" to promote the religion. No doubt he was far ahead spiritually than his time of existence. In fact we are all sons and daughters of God, rightfully.

There are many foreigners who visit India in desperate search of a guru, and join some organization. Only till the last century, there were few real gurus.  Now its difficult to find one unless we become a true disciples ourselves. We only get what we deserve. Foolish people deserve frauds. It is a mutual karma. A fraud would get his desires  only if there are fools,
how else ??
Guru - disciple relationship is like a marriage. Even Gurus don't want bad disciples who take them for granted.
But now times have changed and the world has progressed spiritually and technologically, so we can  definitely help each other.

The whole world is our GURU. Learn from your enemy, learn from a child, learn from the underprivileged.. If you trust existence, you could learn something even from a stranger.

The reality is, Guru or no Guru, we ourselves have to do all the hard work , there is no other TRUTH !!

flower

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:22 am

Rajshri,

Some points I would like to your response which I almost agree barring a few points. How do you seek your real Guru. You don't do it. You happen to meet him through circumstances. Your good Karma will take you to the right Guru.

Any Guru or Sadguru who seeks advertisement and popularity is not of the Highest Status. You have met Respected Shivanandji. Did he seek popularity and advertise himself in papers and T.V. ever? My Guru and Sadguru said: I don't won't thousands or lakhs to visit me for I can't help everyone and you know how many persons who go to Gurus and Sadgurus have true intentions. So my Guru/Sadguru said that whosoever comes I should solve his problems. It is well known that if there are 50 children in a class the Teacher won't be able to teach properly as he cannot get the message across to all of them but if there are only 10 in the same class it becomes easier for the Teacher to get across the teachings.

Nowadays I find lakhs of persons listening to discourses of Saints and one of them is behind bars for almost a year now for wrong reasons and still people worship them but very few are sincere and ultimately follow the Guru. Those who are true cannot be cheated and will reach the right person and those who are not ..............

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:13 am

Hello Pravin ji,

Your viewpoint is true to an extent ,but when you have to deal with rational and intellectual minds one has to use the same methods. This is the reason many western psychologists and philosophers deciphered the  code into a psychological language understood by them. Carl Jung was quite successful in explaining the concept of an awakening but yet the truth is that, it cannot be understood without a personal experience.
My last post is incomplete without clarifying many doubts about Gurus which all seekers face, (including Indians). So I would like to continue this discussion on the "From the basket" section.

flower

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  nonas_insights Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Looking at the original yogi at the beginning of this discussion, I couldn't help but feel that something isn't quite as it should be with this man. Gut feeling. Cannot explain why. Looking at his third phalange of Jupiter finger sprang to mind that he is a common man with earthly fleshly desires. Self-appointed gurus are dangerous manipulators to insecure people. The "holy man" whom I met in the Philippines, his name escapes me at the moment, had a free-standing triangle on his Mount of the Moon. I understand that this is an excellent sign for a mystic. However, my impression of that man was that he "played" the guru and the whole "theatre" of decor and location just fed into his personal myth.
I'd be interested in the correct evaluation of a free-standing triangle in the hand, on the Mount of the Moon. Anyone 
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:03 am

Hello Nona,

It feels great to have another woman participate in discussions . I am not biased in my opinion ; I equally respect men and their unique capabilities.

First of all Sri Ravi Shankar's hands are not clearly visible. There are subtle markings in the hands which are not clear.
Every hand has some negative marking or signs. The spiritual viewpoint is different . I don't know what wrong that man has committed that people are now targeting him !! Its just because last year another famous guru got caught in a scandal ??  We all know that innocent people do get caught in conspiracies and I am not sure that many are aware of the corruption level of the political world, especially in India. Good people are always targeted and the real evil ones always roam around scot- free outside the prison !!
If we know the real nature of evil in this world, we may change our thinking. To know that, one has to first know the nature of our own minds. Why do the saints see God in every being ? because through their experiences they have learnt the nature of the human mind and have trained their minds through constant spiritual practices. They so not see evil in the deadliest of evil beings.

Then why do WE see  evil ? IT is because of the same filth is in our minds. All the answers are inside our own self. You see  exactly what you want to see and  that is your own reflection !.

Secondly, I want to ask all those aspiring YOGIS out there, What do you really know about yoga ? In my opinion you know nothing !!!
ALL GURUS ARE NOT YOGIS !
Just like we have a kindergarten level in school, primary, middle school, high school, college, higher studies and Masters, similarly there are different spiritual levels and each level has a teacher who can teach with his limitation and level of expertise. Can a kindergarten school teacher teach the higher grades ?? Or CAN a college teacher want to teach these tiny tots ??? Wouldn't his knowledge of higher studies be wasted ?

Similarly we have to know our OWN LEVEL first. Thats what I wrote in my last post, but nobody understood what I was pointing at.  What we ALL want is a Gautam Buddha or the ultimate saint which we have only heard through second- hand information and not seeing with our own  God- given senses !!!
Do you think a buddha has time for stupid, lazy BHOGIS like us who have nothing but criticizing -filthy- negative minds ??? What we need is a Kindergarten teacher, and Sri SRI RAVI SHANKAR is at least a middle school teacher.
To reach a true GURU one needs to have some good karma in the past and this life. These things happen by God's grace and any Tom, Dick and Harry don't get this privilege easily. So what should we do ?
We should learn, improve and utilize this precious time as much as we can and try to learn the things we want to really learn, like Hatha yoga (yogic postures ) to prepare our bodies and minds for the latent energy to awaken ( which is dormant  at the moment in each of us).... and not waste time in searching the  internet as to which guru is good or bad. There are many western mystics and saints, why not approach them ?? THE answer is when it comes to sainthood they are all same. They are UNAPPROACHABLE. They meet only if they want to, that is if we are lucky.

I tell you even Sri Sri has the power to keep unwanted people away from his aura who are not serving his purpose. DO you think it was easy for him to reach the level he has reached ? I know his background story and I dont like to share such things which will be further misunderstood by people. Do you know the kind of work he has done ?? He sends groups of trained teachers to prisons in India to help the inmates in healing. Of course to run the whole network of centers he relies on donations. Didn't Mother Teresa do the same ? But if the workers at the lower level commit mistakes, the leader is blamed. Bad people are going to be there in all organizations and corners of society.
If a business tycoon earns money  through wrong means and then pledges donation, then he is applauded, but if an Indian guru takes donation ethically, he is a Bhogi, eh ?

What do you know about Satya Sai BAba ? nothing !!! The money which was found was collected by his relatives who were the trustees of the organization. A spiritual person is ALONE and has to stand alone. There are no relatives, father mother, spouse... all are selfish. HE LIVES IN THIS TRUTH CONSTANTLY. Only GOD is reliable.

Now coming to the types of gurus..... I will just mention them now, but wont go into details.
Gurus are classified into YOGI, JNANI ( learned ),TANTRIC, BRAHMANISTHA , an AVATAR, HOUSEHOLDER GURU and SAINTS . Some are all of the first three combined.
Osho , krishnamurti, sri sri are Jnani gurus......Vivekananda, P.Yogananda were Yogi gurus......Ramkrishna paramahansa was a tantric and yogi but never gave long discourses for he was illleterate....... Ramana Maharshi , Anandamayi Maa were a Brahmanishta  gurus........ Maha avatar babaji, Jesus Christ were Avatars or Junior Gods sent on a mission........ then there are innumerable saints of all religions all over the world..... like St Teresa of Avila and Lisieux, St. Francis, Kabir, Mirabai, Sri Chaitanya, Gyaneshwar.......... many more.

I would like to brief on the type of gurus and their traits in another section.

Hats off to those westerners who have the guts to come to India keeping aside their egos and intellects and surrender to the Gurus here !   I bow to the God in them !!!

People have misunderstood Osho and the number of cars he was donated. I dont even want to give an explanation on that..... Did he take those cars with him to heaven or rather HELL ? Find out in come idiotic website, someone must be knowing about the whereabouts of those IMPORTANT cars !!!

Have a nice DAY ahead !!

flower  flower  flower

P.S-- " Only Sinners have the potential to become a Saint and every Saint's past is that of a Sinner. "
We are all sinners in that sense, there is no middle category; in yogic terminology it is called IGNORANCE ( avidya) and not SIN.

Last edited by rajashri on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:55 am

Rajshri,

Very good. You do have detailed knowledge and I do not have them. Well I simply follow my conscious and it takes me to the right path. What others who end up with the wrong Gurus is their lookout.

As for imprisoning of a famous Guru I will give you two examples: Baba Nityananda was asked to explain from where HE got the wealth to construct the Ashram. Since the Baba did not reply HE was imprisoned and as soon as the Inspector came back to his Table the Baba was right there by the side of the Inspector. This surprised the Inspector. Again Baba was imprisoned and again the Baba came out and this happened once more. Then the Inspector got tired. He asked the Baba to please show hm from where Baba got HIS wealth. Baba took the person to a river near HIS ashram and dived in the river and brought out lots of jewellery and trunk full of cash. Showing it to the Inspector HE threw all that back in the river where the crocodiles appeared. Baba then told the Inspector to get the wealth if he can. This is a story I heard but such stories about famous people do exists and cannot be verified as Babas can perform so many things that cannot be explained.

Baba Kashi Vishwanath was arrested by a Inspector and the charges were that Baba was smoking Ganja. When the case came in the Court the Judge asked the Inspector where is the Ganja seized. Inspector opened a packet said to contain Ganja and what was found inside were only flowers. This is a part story but I have met the Inspector, who was later found crying in front of Baba for forgivance.

So a True Saint has all the Powers or perhaps Knowledge of how to get out of a situation and Sri Sri Ravi Shanker or that Guru imprisoned for last 10 months must also have.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  yogiman Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Being a westerner seems to be both an advantage and disadvantage. Western materialism is a bad thing, but we have also learned to be objective and down-to-earth, and apparently that can protect you against sliding in a swamp of superstition and makebelieve. I started with divination because I had lost my faith in outer authority with very good reason. Let us try to make the hand into a guru.

yogiman

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm

yogiman wrote:Being a westerner seems to be both an advantage and disadvantage. Western materialism is a bad thing, but we have also learned to be objective and down-to-earth, and apparently that can protect you against sliding in a swamp of superstition and makebelieve. I started with divination because  I had lost my faith in outer authority with very good reason. Let us try to make the hand into a guru.

Yogiman,

Can you expand on this sentence

'I started with divination because  I had lost my faith in outer authority with very good reason'

I am interested in knowing your experiences. Thanks.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Hello yogiman,

I have deep regards for the positive side of not only the westerners but the entire world, even the negative acts as positive depending on how we perceive it.
Its a good idea to have accepted THE HANDS as your Guru for the present.... each person is set on his own invisible path, as I am sure you must be already aware of that, which ultimately leads to
THE ONE.

Science has its own limitations, as it is a part of the whole, but not THE  WHOLE.
Scepticism is the spine of Science  and so also has its limitations. If we start doubting everything outside us, we inevitably doubt our own selves too. And when we doubt our own selves, we doubt our own powers, and when that happens, we are finished !!

Turning to divinity is a good idea !...and only when one lets a crisis enter his life fully does that happen, and not otherwise !!

All the best and good wishes,  Thumbs up! 

regards,

Smile

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 pm

rajashri wrote:Hello yogiman,

I have deep regards for the positive side of not only the westerners but the entire world, even the negative acts as positive depending on how we perceive it.
Its a good idea to have accepted THE HANDS as your Guru for the present.... each person is set on his own invisible path, as I am sure you must be already aware of that, which ultimately leads to
THE ONE.

Science has its own limitations, as it is a part of the whole, but not THE  WHOLE.
Scepticism is the spine of Science  and so also has its limitations. If we start doubting everything outside us, we inevitably doubt our own selves too. And when we doubt our own selves, we doubt our own powers, and when that happens, we are finished !!

Turning to divinity is a good idea !...and only when one lets a crisis enter his life fully does that happen, and not otherwise !!

regards,

Smile

Hello rajashri,

Skepticism indeed plays a major role in the scientific process, because skepticism keeps the scientific process running. However, this also implicates that as soon as most doubts have been taken away from the debate... then the skepticism will evaporate.

But I am not sure that this is relevant for this topic, as Gurus usually spend most of their time talking about spiritual/religious/philosophical matters... which can best be recognized to represent a part of human culture, where 'value' often finds it's boundaries at the borders between countries (due to traditional & political differences, etc.).

I hope you understand, though I realize this is often hard to understand for people who have themselves never participated in the development of science.

wave 
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yogiman Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:36 pm

learner wrote:
yogiman wrote:Being a westerner seems to be both an advantage and disadvantage. Western materialism is a bad thing, but we have also learned to be objective and down-to-earth, and apparently that can protect you against sliding in a swamp of superstition and makebelieve. I started with divination because  I had lost my faith in outer authority with very good reason. Let us try to make the hand into a guru.

Yogiman,

'I started with divination because  I had lost my faith in outer authority with very good reason'

I don't want to get into details. I did my investigation 25 years ago after some very bad happenings with cults. I went to maharishi mahesh and to sai baba in india, but both disappointed me very much. I went into the himalpradesh in the hope to find a real guru, but also this was in vain. The same story with the lamas of tibetan buddhism. I am quite sure my observations are right.

Through the works of Carl Jung, I became familiar with the concept of synchronicity. For Jung the I Ching showed the application of this principle. I have explored astrology and tarot, but haven't found the same satisfaction as with the I Ching. However, like spiritual masters, those things can become a trap if you base your life on it. But oracles do work if you are sincere. Sad enough, also the scene of astrology and tarot is heavily corrupted. It seems to me that at this forum you are in good hands at least.

I became

yogiman

Back to top Go down

Post  nonas_insights Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:41 pm

I was quite amused to read further up the horrible reply to my post by a man who doesn't know me at all. And he says he is unbiased towards women!! His slander of my character falls on deaf ears. In this day and age I could sue him. Instead I shall ask God to bless him and give him what he needs. wave 
nonas_insights
nonas_insights

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:57 am

yogiman wrote:
learner wrote:

Yogiman,

I don't want to get into details. I did my investigation 25 years ago after some very bad happenings with cults. I went to maharishi mahesh and to sai baba in india, but both disappointed me very much. I went into the himalpradesh in the hope to find a real guru, but also this was in vain. The same story with the lamas of tibetan buddhism. I am quite sure my observations are right.

Through the works of Carl Jung, I became familiar with the concept of synchronicity. For Jung the I Ching showed the application of this principle. I have explored astrology and tarot, but haven't found the same satisfaction as with the I Ching. However, like spiritual masters, those things can become a trap if you base your life on it.  But oracles do work if you are sincere. Sad enough, also the scene of astrology and tarot is heavily corrupted. It seems to me that at this forum you are in good hands at least.

I became

Thank you for your response. The experiences of other people in this journey helps me very much.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:04 am

Hello Martijn,

Once you enter the spiritual world, gradually you understand The WHOLE with experience. One doesnt need to enrol oneself into some scientific research or invention or discovery.

Spirituality is reached after 840,0000 of different incarnations, evolving through various species and human births. And every time you miss the point, you again have to enter the million no. of births to take a human birth.( I am not referring to Darwin's theory or any other recent theory, but the truth written in the Bhagwat Gita ) Science has not proved these things. To prove they have to enter the spiritual world.

WE may have passed through the stages of participating in the progress of science in previous births and various other experiences...... So, what we are at present is the totality of all experiences from previous births . We may have been a muslim, buddhist  or any other religion, we may have been a man or woman.......So when gurus talk about Science they do not despise it, but only try to hint us the things which we have forgotten . THEY ARE MISUNDERSTOOD.

I hope  I am clear ? If not, there is nothing in the world that I can do !!

wave   flower

P.S . - An author named Dan Brown had written a very interesting fiction novel sometime ago called "ANGELS and Demons ".... he has intelligently written about the war between Science and Spirituality and many more facts. Its a 'must read ' !!

Last edited by rajashri on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:15 am

Yogiman,

You never search for a Guru. When you are ready you will automatically come across a Guru. I met my Guru by chance and then I and my family got so close to our Guru that it is now 19 years since we know him and his whole family.

yogiman wrote:
learner wrote:

Yogiman,

Through the works of Carl Jung, I became familiar with the concept of synchronicity. For Jung the I Ching showed the application of this principle. I have explored astrology and tarot, but haven't found the same satisfaction as with the I Ching. However, like spiritual masters, those things can become a trap if you base your life on it.  But oracles do work if you are sincere. Sad enough, also the scene of astrology and tarot is heavily corrupted. It seems to me that at this forum you are in good hands at least.

I became

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:17 am

Rajshriji,

I like your below mentioned lines. I remember reading in Swami Sivanandji's book on Thought Power. All Saints go through the same difficulties in life that an ordinary man goes through but through perseverance and penance and he comes out of it and reaches the right path. The words, I have used, maybe different but the meaning is the same.

P.S-- " Only Sinners have the potential to become a Saint and every Saint's past is that of a Sinner. "
We are all sinners in that sense, there is no middle category; in yogic terminology it is called IGNORANCE ( avidya) and not SIN.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 am

Dear Nona,

READ the first part carefully, that was for you . I dont see the presence of slander in any of my words.

When I started from "Secondly,.........to all aspiring yogis...... IT WAS for the aspiring YOGIS and NOT for YOU. I am sure you are not an aspiring YOGI by any means.

Hello OTHERS ( not for Nona )

I just gave a taste of how Yogi gurus are in India. They are very strict and even use harsh methods. That is why all don't prefer to go to west to be crucified by their PURE TRUTH.

Some of the ZEN roshis use harder methods to teach their disciples. Only a true  ego-less decipleknow the value of such gurus. .....

Caution :

Stay away from Gurus plzzzzz...!!.....DANGER

lol! 

Thank you for God's blessing Nona ! I may need it if you happen to sue me !
By the way I have taken a Woman's birth in this life, but I dont mind if you call me a man, cause when you awaken from DEEP SLUMBER, we are both a man and a woman.

flower   flower   flower

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:08 am

Yogiman,

My Sadguru was a real Yogi and I have heard there are others too in that category. Yogis are those who reach the higher state through various Yogs. HE was known to fast without water and food for 90 days flat on several occasions. An ordinary person cannot do that. HE was known to sit on top of Mountains more than 10,000 feet height with hardly any clothes on while meditating.

quote="yogiman"]It can be no coincidence that Martijn is posting his message while at the same time I wanted to post mine:
From a guru (sanskit gu=darkness, ru=dispeller) I would expect a hand that in one way or the other is very different from other human beings, and this is not the case. I've spent many years on researching hinduism, and I've never seen a guru who was a real yogi instead of a bhogi. Nevertheless, outside the guru bogus I hold the traditional yoga teachings and sanskrit language in very high regard.[/quote]

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:19 am

Martijn,

WE cannot use logic to know how the Gurus work. After I had met my Sadguru I went to see HIM on the second occasion with my wife and another relative. We travelled in train through difficulty as we did not have reservation. We reached HIS Ashram. After sitting with HIM the whole day we learnt quite a few things. HE asked us in the evening how we shall go back. We replies we had train tickets which are not even confirmed. HE looked up for a few seconds and then said: You will go back comfortably.

Martijn (admin) wrote:
rajashri wrote:Hello yogiman,

THE ONE.

regards,

Smile

Hello rajashri,

Skepticism indeed plays a major role in the scientific process, because skepticism keeps the scientific process running. However, this also implicates that as soon as most doubts have been taken away from the debate... then the skepticism will evaporate.

But I am not sure that this is relevant for this topic, as Gurus usually spend most of their time talking about spiritual/religious/philosophical matters... which can best be recognized to represent a part of human culture, where 'value' often finds it's boundaries at the borders between countries (due to traditional & political differences, etc.).

I hope you understand, though I realize this is often hard to understand for people who have themselves never participated in the development of science.

wave 

After this I met one of HIS old followers who said if Baba has said you will go comfortably that means you will definitely get a Berth in the Train for resting come what may. We reached the station in the night and boarded the Train. We got the three Berths we required as the train bogie instead of 72 berths came with 75 berths and 1 person was absent. I know for certain no Ticket Checker gives you Berth for free even if he has the whole bogie vacant. But after meeting my Sadguru I came across such opportunities several times where either the T.C. gave the Berth coming to me or some person would vacate his Berth. There is no logic involved in this. After learning meditation I can only think that HE must have sent the message to the concerned persons so that I get the Berth. That is called Subjective Communication which I did succeeded once in my life.

Anything about HIM was unpredictable if you reason it out but if you see HIM through your Heart you can feel HIM protecting you, loving you and caring for you at all times.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:25 am

Rajshriji,

I was wondering who Nona addressed to as man and I started checking my mail. In fact initially I though she was he and then when you addressed to her as a lady I realised my mistake. I do like her way of reading palms.

rajashri wrote:Dear Nona,

READ the first part carefully, that was for you . I dont see the presence of slander in any of my words.

When I started from "Secondly,.........to all aspiring yogis...... IT WAS for the aspiring YOGIS and NOT for YOU. I am sure you are not an aspiring YOGI by any means.

Hello OTHERS ( not for Nona )

I just gave a taste of how Yogi gurus are in India. They are very strict and even use harsh methods. That is why all don't prefer to go to west to be crucified by their PURE TRUTH.

Some of the ZEN roshis use harder methods to teach their disciples. Only a true  ego-less decipleknow the value of such gurus. .....

Caution :

Stay away from Gurus plzzzzz...!!.....DANGER

lol! 

Thank you for God's blessing Nona ! I may need it if you happen to sue me !
By the way I have taken a Woman's birth in this life, but I dont mind if you call me a man, cause when you awaken from DEEP SLUMBER, we are both a man and a woman.

flower   flower   flower

Another thing Rajshriji is that all Gurus are not very strict. True to teach your students you have to be very strict but then people are so spoilt when they go to a Guru they expect everything to happen easily which is not possible. If a Guru/Sadguru is strict then very few will come to them for actually in reality when you see 4/5 lakhs of persons listening to discourses of Saints appearing on T.V. it is well known fact that hardly 5/6 persons become true follower from such a large gathering. Hence my Guru and Sadguru stopped being strict but started using tact to get the message across.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:20 am

Hello Pravinji,

I am not talking of those gurus who are the leaders of organizations. Even if we talk about them as to how they behave with others, is very different from how they behave with their close disciples. Its just like how you behave with people outside your family and your own family.

People have great notions about Gurus. They may continue with their notions and scrutiny, who am I to object them, tell me?  

A guru cannot be known by analyzing and dissecting his HANDS. If we compare hands we will be more and more distancing ourselves from the truth about them. He can be known only when you be in his position.

A parent cannot be understood when you are playing the role of their child. Their psychology can be known only when you become a Parent yourself ! ....am I talking sense or not Pravinji ???

Isn't this Common sense ?...... you may go on expressing your views, but please count me out, as I am not interested further.

wave

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Great discussion .

Thank you all.

rajeevkrsharmaji

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:59 am

A Guru/Sad Guru is one who follows first what HE preaches later on. If HE doesn't do that then no one will follow HIM.

rajashri wrote:Hello Pravinji,

I am not talking of those gurus who are the leaders of organizations. Even if we talk about them as to how they behave with others, is very different from how they behave with their close disciples. Its just like how you behave with people outside your family and your own family.

People have great notions about Gurus. They may continue with their notions and scrutiny, who am I to object them, tell me?  

A guru cannot be known by analyzing and dissecting his HANDS. If we compare hands we will be more and more distancing ourselves from the truth about them. He can be known only when you be in his position.

A parent cannot be understood when you are playing the role of their child. Their psychology can be known only when you become a Parent yourself ! ....am I talking sense or not Pravinji ???

Isn't this Common sense ?...... you may go on expressing your views, but please count me out, as I am not interested further.

wave

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2