Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
large cross and bracelets Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
large cross and bracelets Voting17large cross and bracelets Voting19large cross and bracelets Voting18 
puneet
large cross and bracelets Voting17large cross and bracelets Voting19large cross and bracelets Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

large cross and bracelets

3 posters

Go down

large cross and bracelets Empty large cross and bracelets

Post  mable1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:43 am

Hi,

I have a few questions which I can't seem to find the answers to anywhere. What do 5 bracelets mean? There are 5 on the left hand and 4 on the right (dominant) hand. What does a large cross on the mount of Venus mean? I have received many different answers.

I have also read that after the age of 30 the left hand should be read and the marriage lines should always be read on the left hand. Is there any truth to this?

mable1

Back to top Go down

large cross and bracelets Empty Re: large cross and bracelets

Post  pravin kumar Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am

When you do numerous persons they are bound to look at the palm according to their method. Some read it by first looking at the palm shape, fingers, spacing between fingers and thumb and index fingers, nails. Others look at the prominent part of your palm i.e. what appeals them most, some intuitively give responses.

mable1 wrote:Hi,

I have a few questions which I can't seem to find the answers to anywhere. What do 5 bracelets mean? There are 5 on the left hand and 4 on the right (dominant) hand. What does a large cross on the mount of Venus mean? I have received many different answers.

I have also read that after the age of 30 the left hand should be read and the marriage lines should always be read on the left hand. Is there any truth to this?

I always look to the active hand for present and future and the passive hand to reveal what is stored in your subconscious and it also reveals your past or youth.

Cross on Mount of Venus: What does Mount of Venus represent. Love for humanity, nature, music broadly. This can be expanded. Now positive indication will indicate all the above qualities positively i.e. you see good in everything. Same above qualities negatively will give you Lust for Pure Love and accordingly nature and music. Mount of Venus also gives you lots of energy hence a large Mount of Venus denotes tremendous energy provided you have confirmation from other indications like blood has to be in good supply Bright Pink in Colour. good thumb, etc.etc. So cross on that Mount will indicate negative qualities of the Mount and if the relationship line or the fate line or the heart line has confirmed indication then problems in personal relationship usually opposite sex.

P.K.

Last edited by pravin kumar on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:50 am

Bracelets need not be only 3 for you may have short bracelets, thin, dim ones but in some books the authors speak of 3 bracelets and interpret it also. This is in Indian Palmistry Books I believe.

mable1 wrote:Hi,

Bracelets prominent and 3 of them are good indications for they indicate good health.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  mable1 Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:54 am

Thanks Pravin for the reply.

My fate line is very faint. Stops at the head line, moves over after the head line but

I also have a marriage line that is dark that looks around 40-45 and several child lines that touch. Also each child line touches each other at the pinky finger almost looking like a "M". There are about 8-10 lines. What does this mean in relation to the cross?

Also, my hand is filled with negative lines and symbols. I have been reading my palm and have spoken to someone who is experienced in palm reading and my hand is very negative with a lot of obstacles. Every turn there is a negative symbol. Is there a way to change this fate?

mable1

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:03 am

Unless you post your clear palm prints it is difficult to know what you are saying about those child lines and marriage line. You said you will marry at around 40/45 ? What is your age at present?

mable1 wrote:Thanks Pravin for the reply.

My fate line is very faint. Stops at the head line, moves over after the head line but

I also have a marriage line that is dark that looks around 40-45 and several child lines that touch. Also each child line touches each other at the pinky finger almost looking like a "M". There are about 8-10 lines. What does this mean in relation to the cross?

Also, my hand is filled with negative lines and symbols. I have been reading my palm and have spoken to someone who is experienced in palm reading and my hand is very negative with a lot of obstacles. Every turn there is a negative symbol. Is there a way to change this fate?

Having numerous children lines does not mean you will have that mean children but it only means that you love children a lot. Only the prominent ones will be born to you and that too if you desire to have them. Are you male or female?

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  mable1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:36 am

I am female

mable1

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:47 am

What is your age? Where is your palm image? Are you left handed or right handed?

mable1 wrote:I am female

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  mable1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:14 am

I am 30 years old, single and right handed

I am having a hard time uploading the images of my palm

mable1

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:04 am

Moderators will help you out in posting your palm images. You can contact them.

mable1 wrote:I am 30 years old, single and right handed

I am having a hard time uploading the images of my palm

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mable1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:09 am

Thanks Lynn for posting instructions.

Pravin I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.

Right hand:
large cross and bracelets Hand114

large cross and bracelets Hand210

Left Hand:
large cross and bracelets Hand310

large cross and bracelets Hand410

mable1

Back to top Go down

Post  mable1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:16 am

I hope these pictures are clear enough for you. It is hard to see but on my right hand there are diagonal lines that meet my fate line and they look like they form an upside down v. There are 2 of them. One inside the other. The one forms a triangle with the first bracelet.

mable1

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:03 am

I look at the active palm of a person for present and future indications.
On your bracelets, I saw the right palm, there is lots of line and the inner curve on the bracelet is going upwards and so the possibility have problems in delivery. I do not know whether you are a lady or a man as yet. If a man then sterility problems possible. With proper care and regular check ups this can be solved as Modern Science is very advanced.

Forget about the reverse V on the Fate Line at the bottom as it is not clear. What did you say about the marriage line that is dark at 45 or what ?

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  mable1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:04 am

Hi Pravin,

I am female. I am curious how to read the cross on my mount of Venus with the marriage line and fate line. Is the marriage line between 40-45?

I see a lot of negative markings and I am wondering if these lines can change? I was told by someone else basically that they wouldn't.

If you have time to answer an additional question I am curious about the fate line disappearing after the head line.

Thank you

mable1

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:53 am

The images are not sharp. If you can post sharp images I will definitely have a look and respond. There is too much light on the palm. I can see your life line is cut at many places by influence lines coming from within the life line so these are slight problems in your personal life, I say personal because your heart line has 2/3 lines curving downwards. No pride in love.

mable1 wrote:Hi Pravin,

I am female. I am curious how to read the cross on my mount of Venus with the marriage line and fate line. Is the marriage line between 40-45?

I see a lot of negative markings and I am wondering if these lines can change? I was told by someone else basically that they wouldn't.

If you have time to answer an additional question I am curious about the fate line disappearing after the head line.

Thank you

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down