Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:36 pm by melodystarly523405

» Teacher square on my Jupiter mount
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:56 pm by vijayghrpd91

» Handreading International Conference 2024
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» Can anyone read it for me?
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47502 messages in 4941 subjects
Top posting users this month
melodystarly523405
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Voting17THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Voting19THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??'

4 posters

Go down

THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Empty THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??'

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:07 pm

THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Flintstones lol!
... HAND TEST: 'Are you a slut??'
THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' BammBamm_11510_m

Simcha writes (quote):

"Even the biggest slut you know (probs me?) ain’t got nothin’ on a horny Neanderthal. Our ancestors were some freaky bitches—that’s where you get it from, Frisky readers! Mystery solved. Earlier this week, a team of Canadian and British scientists unveiled a way to test just how big a tramp your great-great-great-great-great-grandparents were. Apparently, a propensity for promiscuity is related to prenatal androgens. Those hormones also govern the finger-size ratio.

After carefully examining the remains of early apes, hominins, Ardipithecus ramidus, and Australopithecus afarensis, the researchers were able to show a trend in ye ol’ hoes. The more skanky and sex-loving the early human, the lower index-to-ring finger ratio. By comparatively measuring, blah, blah, blah, science. Let’s get to the good part: how to test your own loosey-goosey legacy, after the jump!

Take The Scientist-Approved Hand Test To Find Out!

THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Handtest_11510_g

Step 1: Put your palm in the air like you’s a true playah. Or photocopy it when no one at your office is looking.
Step 2: Measure both your index and ring finger from the base fold to the tippity top! No nails included, cheaters.
Step 3: The closer your ring finger is to the size of your index finger, the more of a ho your ancestors were. The more you know!
Step 4: If you can, go around bragging, “I come from a long line of sluts! This isn’t a one-night stand; this is me celebrating my heritage. Now take off your pants.”

NOTICE: This is a report taken from TheFrisky.com - which presents a funny 'translation' of the scientific report about the hands of Neanderthalers reveal a clue about their social behavior (that I presented earlier this week), see:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/iiih-news-that-relates-to-the-activity-of-reading-hands-f15/finger-length-shows-neanderthals-were-more-competitive-promiscuous-t333.htm
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Empty Re: THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??'

Post  tap Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

LOL Interesting take on this, but I believe Step 3 is not correct.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Empty Re: THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??'

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:08 pm

tap wrote:LOL Interesting take on this, but I believe Step 3 is not correct.

Hi Tap,

Yes, assuming that you 'objection' to the suggestion of that comment (for only really needs to consider the full length of both fingers)... then you're right for sure!

Thanks for pointing that out!!

Thumb up

PS. I hope it is obvious of everyone that this 'FlintStones-Hand-Test' is not much more than a joke.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Thanks.
It is just that Friday I was talking to some friends of mine about hands and brought up the finger ratio aspect and I told them they might want to look at your web site to learn about hands. So even though I am sure that they will find the Flintstone test funny, I wanted to make sure that in the long run they understand that it is the ratio. lol!
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:46 pm

In the cartoon series of the Flintstones and also the Simpsons the characters only have three fingers and a thumb, I have wondered why did the creators do this.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:55 pm

hi Jeanette, I guess it is because it is quite difficult to animate a cartoon hand with a full set of fingers!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 pm

jeanette wrote:In the cartoon series of the Flintstones and also the Simpsons the characters only have three fingers and a thumb, I have wondered why did the creators do this.
Jeanette.
Hi Jeanette,

Oh...nooo! Great observation... and you're absolutely right!!

PS. Some time ago I have seen a documentary where it was explained why almost all cartoons figures have only 3 fingers + 1 thumb - I think they reported that it is sort 'magic' that people generally recognize that as a 'funny' charcteristic. But Lynn described another part of the explaination.

The following source provides some more info about this topic:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FourFingeredHands

Thanks for asking Jeanette!

THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' Disneyland-ad-optical-illusion
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Hi Lynn and Martijin,
Thanks for reply and the link. It looks like Lynn was right about it being the easier to draw, but all the information is really interesting. However, I don't know what Anime means and also Yakuza and Burakumin.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:47 pm

hi Jeanette, a link from the article that Martijn quoted explains "anime" :
"The term anime is short for the Japanese animeeshon, itself a loanword from English...."
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Anime

There is also a link to "Yazuka" = "Japanese gangsters" ("Japanese Mafia") :
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Yakuza

"Burakumin" appears to relate to 'lower status' people
http://factsanddetails.com/japan.php?itemid=634&catid=18

Notice that even the Flintstone's character "Eighty-Eight Fingers Louie" only has 4 digits Very Happy

THE FLINSTONES-HAND-TEST: 'Are you a slut??' 88_fin10

I guess I've gone off topic with regard to both your original question about 'why do cartoon characters only have 3 fingers & a thumb" & Martijn's "fun Flinstone's quiz" ! However, whilst reading about the cartoon characters, I found a place where someone asked "Why do the Flintstones only have 3 fingers" and someone replied "Well, I want to know why they only wear shirts and no pants" ... which kinda brings us back to the subject of the quiz. Wink
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Thanks Lynn.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down