Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:36 pm by melodystarly523405

» Teacher square on my Jupiter mount
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:56 pm by vijayghrpd91

» Handreading International Conference 2024
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» Can anyone read it for me?
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Is Sun line overrated? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47502 messages in 4941 subjects
Top posting users this month
melodystarly523405
Is Sun line overrated? Voting17Is Sun line overrated? Voting19Is Sun line overrated? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Is Sun line overrated?

+3
pravin kumar
Martijn (admin)
kreator8509
7 posters

Go down

Is Sun line overrated? Empty Is Sun line overrated?

Post  kreator8509 Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:00 am

Doea anyone here think that:

1: the frequency of people possessing the sun line is far more than what is described by palmistry books? Meaning most books say that most people tdont have it or have only a small line on the sun mount. It seems more frequent than stated by these books when you look at images of not so famous celebs or even the general public. In fact a lot of people on this forum could be seen as having this line

2. The meaning of the sun line is not that accurate as described by palmistry books... wealth, fame, social recognition, happiness. If many people have it, shouldn't they all hae some of these qualities?

kreator8509

Back to top Go down

Is Sun line overrated? Empty Re: Is Sun line overrated?

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:01 am

Hello kreator8509,

You might be right, but in order to discuss the details I think it would be helpful if you present a few quotes from the literature (featured with author, title & page numbers).

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kreator8509 Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:10 pm

here's one example:

Palmistry a universal guide, Nathaniel altman Pg 215 and
The Book of Palmistry by Nathaniel ALtman pg 73

https://books.google.com/books?id=e3f-RVg7JQQC&pg=PA73&lpg=PA73&dq=line+of+apollo+palmistry+rare&source=bl&ots=jsz2vYpM1o&sig=Vc0o_L-u0T0mNbDjNPUvPn42tWs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCMQ6AEwATgKahUKEwi6_bHCjavHAhXFLB4KHTsSAao#v=onepage&q=line%20of%20apollo%20palmistry%20rare&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=N_0-fedGH04C&pg=PA216&lpg=PA216&dq=line+of+apollo+palmistry+rare&source=bl&ots=jM9OBPhAkj&sig=mVruV7Hh0uOBVd2CBlV1Nn1SQ_Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CD8Q6AEwCWoVChMI79Gf_IqrxwIVQ6QeCh0N7wjv#v=onepage&q=line%20of%20apollo%20palmistry%20rare&f=false

Some articles found online have gone to the extent of saying that without sun line people live an ordinary life, a life without sunshine, without name and fame or their effeorts will not be recognized.

http://chinesehoroscop-e.com/palmistry/sun-line.php

http://www.palmfate.com/2010/03/line-of-sun-or-apollo-on-palm.html
http://chestofbooks.com/new-age/palmistry/All/Chapter-VI-The-Line-Of-The-Sun.html#.VdCLarJViko
"Without this line, life has no happiness, no sunshine, as it were, and even the greatest talents lie in darkness and do not produce their fruit."

kreator8509

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:02 pm

I do not remember seeing even 10% people having complete sun line from below the head line going upto the Mount. Many have short sun lines above the heart line or coming from just below the heart line or very few have it coming from Upper Mars or from the edge of this Mount. It may not bring fame, money, wealth etc. etc. but it at least guarantees SELF SATISFACTION. I have it and I am now in that state of mind. I have a complete sun line.

kreator8509 wrote:Doea anyone here think that:

1: the frequency of people possessing the sun line is far more than what is described by palmistry books? Meaning most books say that most people tdont have it or have only a small line on the sun mount. It seems more frequent than stated by these books when you look at images of not so famous celebs or even the general public. In fact a lot of people on this forum could be seen as having this line

2. The meaning of the sun line is not that accurate as described by palmistry books... wealth, fame, social recognition, happiness. If many people have it, shouldn't they all hae some of these qualities?

Secondly I take presence of even a dim sun line to be very beneficial. Two brothers were arrested for a murder which I heard one of them had committed . The younger brother did not commit the crime and he had a very dim sun line. He was released within 3 months and the other brother, who I hear, had committed the crime was not released for 2 years. So a dim Sun Line promises you protection. People who have pending Court Cases of Property Disputes or some other disputes have won the cases against all odds despite in one case, the opposing party was a nationalised Bank who had used all their money power and battery of lawyers and won throughout at the lower level but lost at the higher level.

It guarantees you work. If a person is jobless or going through losses presence of Sun Line grants you a job or business, whatever you are fit for, and also the losses you might have incurred stops and you start gaining moneywise too.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  kreator8509 Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Thanks for the insight Pravin Kumar. I see what you are trying to refer to.. I agree that a really long or complete sun line may be hard to find but looking at some palm pictures on this forum an elsewhere, i can see several palm have a reasonably long sun line extending from somewhere mid-way in the palm to the sun mount, meaning its not that rare as it is made out to be in palmistry books and online.

i guess reagarding its meaning... some of the books,,probably the older ones refer to name, wealth and fame and artistic talents, which not everyone with a sun line may have. they seem to miss out on the self satisfaction, protection part of it.

some of the articles refer to a magnetic/ confident personality as well. Not sure if that is always the case.

at some level i look at it this way... the fate line represents success/satisfaction in what you HAVE to do... i.e. your responsibilites.

whereas

The sun line represents sucesss/satisfaction in what you WANT to do.. your interests, recreational activities etc?

though it may not be true in all cases.

kreator8509

Back to top Go down

Post  dhundhun Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Sun line is formed by feeling of successes in life. Those successes may be related to money, name/fame, winning, ...

It is dopamine (neurotransmitter) related line. Which is related to effort and reward.

There are good amount of people who are having variation (abnormality) from normal level of dopamine, and they may not have proportionate Sun line.

For example too much craving is related to deficiency of dopamine, which one tries to compensate using cravings. In those hands, Sun line is less than their successes.

dhundhun
dhundhun

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:53 am

kreator8509 wrote:here's one example:

Palmistry a universal guide, Nathaniel altman Pg 215 and
The Book of Palmistry by Nathaniel ALtman pg 73

https://books.google.com/books?id=e3f-RVg7JQQC&pg=PA73&lpg=PA73&dq=line+of+apollo+palmistry+rare&source=bl&ots=jsz2vYpM1o&sig=Vc0o_L-u0T0mNbDjNPUvPn42tWs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCMQ6AEwATgKahUKEwi6_bHCjavHAhXFLB4KHTsSAao#v=onepage&q=line%20of%20apollo%20palmistry%20rare&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=N_0-fedGH04C&pg=PA216&lpg=PA216&dq=line+of+apollo+palmistry+rare&source=bl&ots=jM9OBPhAkj&sig=mVruV7Hh0uOBVd2CBlV1Nn1SQ_Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CD8Q6AEwCWoVChMI79Gf_IqrxwIVQ6QeCh0N7wjv#v=onepage&q=line%20of%20apollo%20palmistry%20rare&f=false

Some articles found online have gone to the extent of saying that without sun line people live an ordinary life, a life without sunshine, without name and fame or their effeorts will not be recognized.

http://chinesehoroscop-e.com/palmistry/sun-line.php

http://www.palmfate.com/2010/03/line-of-sun-or-apollo-on-palm.html
http://chestofbooks.com/new-age/palmistry/All/Chapter-VI-The-Line-Of-The-Sun.html#.VdCLarJViko
"Without this line, life has no happiness, no sunshine, as it were, and even the greatest talents lie in darkness and do not produce their fruit."

Good work kreator8509, thanks for your efforts to present passages from the palmistry literature.

Thumb up

Let me give you an example from my own research materials:

In my handprints sample of Dutch university students I see a large amount of hands with multiple long sun lines, however in far most of these cases the lines are very weak (usually weaker than other minor lines), and often there are interruptions in some of those lines.

Maybe part of your problem is that in the literature in the field of palmistry is generally characterized by authors who present usually poor quality descriptions (+ often poor quality visual illustrations). In a way one could say that the literature often induces a fantasy without clear borders about what the meaning of certain characteristics could be... and at the end the reader will go his or her own way - by using free interpretation - in adopting the guideline.

So, yes I think the literature can be misleading here; I think you are absolutely right that the sun line is far less rare than what is often suggested... because the line itself is not rare at all (maybe even a majority of people might have a few short, weak sun lines). However, I also do would like to add that a single, long strong sun line is only rarely seen in a hand (maybe even less than 1% of people have the classic manifestation of the line) - but I think the significance of this specific manifestation has never been proven nor illustrated... nor do authors even bother to look for evidence - unfortunately it appears that authors simply preach what they 'believe'.

Meanwhile, over the years I have never see any sound research where the sun line became validated with a clear well-defined concept or topic.

I hope this input will become helpful to anyone who wants to know.

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kreator8509 Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Martijn,

Regarding the meaning of the line, have you found any proof or from the hands you have seen that remotely reflects the qualities described - happiness, fame, money recognition, magnetic personality etc.

PK

The only reason I ask is to see if there is any meat to what the books say. I have only found some anecdotal evidence looking at pictures online to reflect some of its qualities. I mean I have seen both, people with money, fame or charisma that do not have a sun line and also people without these having a sun line.

Some of the pictures that validate the theory are:
I recently found a picture of Axl Rose who seemed to have a really strong sun line. I started new thread in the musicians sections.

Also the US presidents article you posted showed many of them having strong sun lines.

Sarah Berhhardr's prints in palmistry books.

kreator8509

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:16 pm

The Line of Apollo or Sun Line proceeds towards Mount of Apollo emphasizes the Apollonian traits and abilities. It will be proper to call it a 'Line of Capabilities’. We must not take it granted for sign of money only. But both directional transverses provide a sense of satisfaction to the owner. The Fate Line be called a 'The directional longitudinal transverse' while I take Sun Line as a 'talent line’. The person who possesses this definitely possesses a magnetism & charm in him/her.

I link it to 'reputation', ‘fame’, 'stardom' the person may attain as per the age indication to social or scholastic or in any other field to which the person is inclined. I also link it with the 'financial prosperity' and ‘great sense of satisfaction’ in general.

This line has been described in Vedic Palmistry as 'good fortune earned as a result of meritorious past-life deeds', and Ghanshyam Singh Birla describes it as' a Poorva Punya Rekha' a marker for talent, magnetism, charm & protection. And I have observed so. Whether a person will make money out of his or her talent or not, will depend on his or her attitude acts and other ‘supportive’ markers.

I will like to say for Sun Line that it is a 'second Line of Fate' in the sense that Fate Line proceeds to Mount of Saturn gives its serious attributes to the line as a direction where Sun Line denote 'intellectual and artistic aptitudes of the person'. Enjoy!

Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:26 pm

kreator8509 wrote:Martijn,

Regarding the meaning of the line, have you found any proof or from the hands you have seen that remotely reflects the qualities described - happiness, fame, money recognition, magnetic personality etc.

PK

The only reason I ask is to see if there is any meat to what the books say. I have only found some anecdotal evidence looking at pictures online to reflect some of its qualities. I mean I have seen both, people with money, fame or charisma that do not have a sun line and also people without these having a sun line.

Some of the pictures that validate the theory are:
I recently found a picture of Axl Rose who seemed to have a really strong sun line. I started new thread in the musicians sections.

Also the US presidents article you posted showed many of them having strong sun lines.

Sarah Berhhardr's prints in palmistry books.

Hello,

Can you give some examples of people with money, fame charisma but no sun line ? And also people with sun line but without these?

Thanks

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:47 am

I agree with Pravin kumar and Parender's viewpoint to a certain extent.

The presence of a Sun Line does seem to give a sense of satisfaction to an extent. Most people have it above the Heartline only that is after 50s when they have solved most of their problems and become sound financially.

Many women who do not have a career/job also have it. So it does represent a sense of satisfaction and mostly to do with money.
Let us honestly admit that money does give a sense of peace of mind to keep going on in life.

Now, Artistic talents does not mean only Arts like painting, acting, music etc
A person may be articulate in speaking, selling or even the negative Art of fooling or duping people.

So, the presence of this line represents only the owner of the hand individually and cannot be compared with others who may be experiencing Real brilliance of mind.

The Purva punya rekha ( Line of Past good Karma ) starts from the Upper Mars area and is a separate line  which ends up at the Apollo Mount.

People who are world wide famous or achieve recognition in their line of work have a prominent Star known as the Apollo Star by some renowned experts which other owners do not have.

As we improve on our talents or creativity, the line may extend or become a bit darker  and prominent than before.

So, in a nutshell, The SUN Line does represent Satisfaction and Financial Security ( not necessarily rich ) and pursuing a talent or hobby/creativity which is the source of this satisfaction.

Real Happiness/Joy is different from this satisfaction.

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  kreator8509 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:37 pm

Learner,

I dont have any specific examples of palms with/without sun line and with without fame.. My comment was a general comment based on looking at pictures online of celebs or regular people.. The problem is that with celebrities, finding a clear picture with the sun line (which is a minor line and not generally visible) is not easily possible.. you can only see a line that looks like a sun line from a certain angle in a certain picture. The same line will not be visible in other pictures..

on the other hand...if you find pictures of random people's palms online.. you will see the sun line in several of them... however you cant say how rich, famous, or satisfied they are or which sun line characteristics they possess..hence it always sort of remains subjective.

Can anyone here tell me how to assess the strength of the sun line.. it seems a bit subjective.. the sun line most of the times looks faint in most palms.. and much fainter than the heart, head and the life line... Even in the US president's post where is says 6/10 US president's had a strong sun line... looking a the pictures it still seems fainter. My question is how is a strong line defined, since it seems subjective.

kreator8509

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:08 am

kreator8509 wrote:Learner,

I dont have any specific examples of palms with/without sun line and with without fame.. My comment was a general comment based on looking at pictures online of celebs or regular people.. The problem is that with celebrities, finding a clear picture with the sun line (which is a minor line and not generally visible) is not easily possible.. you can only see a line that looks like a sun line from a certain angle in a certain picture. The same line will not be visible in other pictures..

on the other hand...if you find pictures of random people's palms online.. you will see the sun line in several of them... however you cant say how rich, famous, or satisfied they are or which sun line characteristics they possess..hence it always sort of remains subjective.

Can anyone here tell me how to assess the strength of the sun line.. it seems a bit subjective.. the sun line most of the times looks faint in most palms.. and much fainter than the heart, head and the life line... Even in the US president's post where is says 6/10 US president's had a strong sun line... looking a the pictures it still seems fainter. My question is how is a strong line defined, since it seems subjective.

Thanks for feedback.  Look for pictures of Mick Jagger. He has very good long sun line. you can compare with that. I don't think there is any ordinary person with such long, strong line. I agree online celebs pictures are very rarely clear. Most of the time only 3 main lines are visible.  In different angles you can see different lines.

Pravin Kumar had posted that he has seen  celeb hands in a wedding. And many did not have sun line. But he says they also had lot of personal problems. So I think that line is related to satisfaction and happiness also.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  dhundhun Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:34 am

Anyone interested in Sun line can refer this image

http://cdn01.am.infobae.com/adjuntos/163/imagenes/004/708/0004708770.jpg

referred in this post.

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t396-colonel-gaddafi-into-the-hands-of-lybia-s-former-leader

More refer here

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t534-palm-reader-demonstrates-barack-obama-osama-bin-laden-ohnooo

dhundhun
dhundhun

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:13 am

learner wrote:
kreator8509 wrote:Learner,

Thanks for feedback.  Look for pictures of Mick Jagger. He has very good long sun line. you can compare with that. I don't think there is any ordinary person with such long, strong line. I agree online celebs pictures are very rarely clear. Most of the time only 3 main lines are visible.  In different angles you can see different lines.

Pravin Kumar had posted that he has seen  celeb hands in a wedding. And many did not have sun line. But he says they also had lot of personal problems. So I think that line is related to satisfaction and happiness also.

Learner and kreator,

Both of you have answered your own questions. Kreator has concluded that Sun line is subjective and learner has rounded up his own conclusion and i  feel has understood the gist of it.

The presence of this line is indeed SUBJECTIVE.
What Kreator really wants to know is while doing a reading, how to interpret the Sun line strength wise in that particular person's hand. You cannot make the final interpretation just assessing the Sun line, obviously it will depend on the rest of the lines and Hand overall. This point of Multiple perspective reading has been stressed upon by Martijn for years.

About celebrities, Learner's conclusion with Pravin kumar's observation is perfect.
To add on, an Apollo Star is an important mark which strengthens the SUN Line  being a 6 pointed or 8 pointed one.
A six pointed  star consists of 2 horizontal spokes from Girdle of Venus, an oblique line from the Purva punya rekha and a vertical Sun Line . this formation itself tells the story and meaning that a the person owning it will achieve recognition through creativity, his hardwork, past good deeds, right desire and will and the SUN line representing money and satisfaction. I have seen this kind of a formation and is validated in the website of Earth school by Jena Griffith, Pamelah Landers in her e-book of Gift markings.

Finally, even Dhundhun's contribution of the links tells us that even a person with negative intentions can have this well marked. So, where is  the problem?

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:27 am

rajashri wrote:

Learner and kreator,

Both of you have answered your own questions. Kreator has concluded that Sun line is subjective and learner has rounded up his own conclusion and i  feel has understood the gist of it.

The presence of this line is indeed SUBJECTIVE.
What Kreator really wants to know is while doing a reading, how to interpret the Sun line strength wise in that particular person's hand. You cannot make the final interpretation just assessing the Sun line, obviously it will depend on the rest of the lines and Hand overall. This point of Multiple perspective reading has been stressed upon by Martijn for years.

About celebrities, Learner's conclusion with Pravin kumar's observation is perfect.
To add on, an Apollo Star is an important mark which strengthens the SUN Line  being a 6 pointed or 8 pointed one.
A six pointed  star consists of 2 horizontal spokes from Girdle of Venus, an oblique line from the Purva punya rekha and a vertical Sun Line . this formation itself tells the story and meaning that a the person owning it will achieve recognition through creativity, his hardwork, past good deeds, right desire and will and the SUN line representing money and satisfaction. I have seen this line.

Finally, even Dhundhun's contribution of the links tells us that even a person with negative intentions can have this well marked. So, where is  the problem?

I think Kreator's point is that he is trying to see if the sun line in his hand will give the effects mentioned in books. He has posted his palm and asked about his Sun line.
So I think he is looking for opinions on his sun line.
All authors have said that we must see head line, life line, fate line to get final judgement.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:31 am

Oh, Okay. ...i haven't seen his hand pics.

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum