Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» double strong head line...what do they mean?
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Today at 7:35 am by nishaghai

» Questions about my career
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:03 am by nishaghai

» Need Hand Analysis and guidance accordingly..
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:26 pm by tarun125

» Troubled times? Small hands, eczema, what does it mean?
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:29 am by pravin kumar

» Troubled times!
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:51 am by nishaghai

» Headline/heartline
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:05 am by nishaghai

» Worried about marriage
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:21 am by nishaghai

» Star on mount of saturn
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:53 pm by godisgreat

» About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 am by nishaghai

» What does my Jupiter mount say?
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:25 pm by D

» Tough time understanding my palm
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:35 pm by Ashcoal

» New business and just married
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:36 am by Gautamecp

» Please tell me about my career.
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:23 pm by Navneet8219

» Comment on my blog
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:50 am by Janhealth

» help with my job concern please
Job and Business Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:30 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

Balder, Lynn

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5891 registered users
The newest registered user is rbashirov001

Our users have posted a total of 47249 messages in 4869 subjects
Top posting users this week
nishaghai
Job and Business Voting17Job and Business Voting19Job and Business Voting18 
PsychicCyborg98
Job and Business Voting17Job and Business Voting19Job and Business Voting18 
Holowfor
Job and Business Voting17Job and Business Voting19Job and Business Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Job and Business

Go down

Job and Business Empty Job and Business

Post  svirgo5 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Could anyone please put some light on my job and business.
I am a Software Engineer in career and love to do some stock trading as business

http://tinypic.com/m/j7f9sy/4
multiple pictures of both hands - keep pressing next or previous

There are few pictures of my right and left hand. I am at age 51 born in 14 sept 64.
Looking for some insight from age 49 to my current situation and upcoming changes.

Thanks!


Last edited by svirgo5 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated with complete palm picture)

svirgo5

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Job and Business Empty Re: Job and Business

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Partial pictures if hands are of no use
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 57
Location : Lahore-Pakistan

http://www.ghulammuratza.net

Back to top Go down

Job and Business Empty Re: Job and Business

Post  svirgo5 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:18 pm

GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) wrote:Partial pictures if hands are of no use

http://tinypic.com/m/j7f9sy/4

Uploaded 2 new pictures of both palms (full)

svirgo5

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Job and Business Empty Re: Job and Business

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:38 am

You have indications of changes around 52 ,this can include career shift as well. On left hand this change looks more result oriented and convincing. If we analyse the qualities need to deal with stocks ,you have mostly supporting signs, just lack in some communication and risk taking. However,being Fire hand person this allowance could be given to you. A fire hand having a long brain line always good at Financial Management. However you are of very receptive nature , so must know how to manage stress while opting such kind of field.
This is the time your creative talent should speak loudly.
Wish you all the best !
www.GhulamMurtaza.net


svirgo5 wrote:Could anyone please put some light on my job and business.
I am a Software Engineer in career and love to do some stock trading as business

http://tinypic.com/m/j7f9sy/4
multiple pictures of both hands - keep pressing next or previous

There are few pictures of my right and left hand. I am at age 51 born in 14 sept 64.
Looking for some insight from age 49 to my current situation and upcoming changes.

Thanks!
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 57
Location : Lahore-Pakistan

http://www.ghulammuratza.net

Back to top Go down

Job and Business Empty Re: Job and Business

Post  svirgo5 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:13 pm

Thanks GM! You are right - I am scared sometimes of risk taking because of my unsecured childhood and I lack communication skills. Being Fire element - I create more enemies than friends.
I didn't mention earlier to influence reading that I just got laid off from my job due to bulk layoffs. I am still on my salary from laid off job to complete some stuff till mid March 2016.
I looked at my palm too looks like career change during that time.
Am I just solely going to do stock business, would I be able to make that much money which I make out of my job, the primary source which covers my all bills.
From stock I had losses because I kept it as hobby instead of primary. Some off and on transaction.
Didn't pay more focus and attention.
In my heart, I feel that I make millions for other companies by my work. My sole contribution on the team is above 60-70% and I work almost 24/7. What do I get. Should I put all that energy in stocks and work for myself.
Your interpretation will help me to choose my destiny.
Please put more light.
Thanks.


Last edited by svirgo5 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammatical errors and clarified more.)

svirgo5

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Job and Business Empty Re: Job and Business

Post  nishaghai on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:36 am

GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) wrote:You have indications of changes around 52 ,this can include career shift as well. On left hand this change looks more result oriented and convincing. If we analyse the qualities need to deal with stocks ,you have mostly supporting signs, just lack in some communication and risk taking. However,being Fire hand person this allowance could be given to you. A fire hand having a long brain line always good at Financial Management. However you are of very receptive nature , so must know how to manage stress while opting such kind of field.
This is the time your creative talent should speak loudly.
Wish you all the best !
www.GhulamMurtaza.net


svirgo5 wrote:Could anyone please put some light on my job and business.
I am a Software Engineer in career and love to do some stock trading as business

http://tinypic.com/m/j7f9sy/4
multiple pictures of both hands - keep pressing next or previous

There are few pictures of my right and left hand. I am at age 51 born in 14 sept 64.
Looking for some insight from age 49 to my current situation and upcoming changes.

Thanks!
Thumb up
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 996
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 50
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Job and Business Empty Re: Job and Business

Post  nishaghai on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:40 am

nishaghai wrote:
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) wrote:You have indications of changes around 52 ,this can include career shift as well. On left hand this change looks more result oriented and convincing. If we analyse the qualities need to deal with stocks ,you have mostly supporting signs, just lack in some communication and risk taking. However,being Fire hand person this allowance could be given to you. A fire hand having a long brain line always good at Financial Management. However you are of very receptive nature , so must know how to manage stress while opting such kind of field.
This is the time your creative talent should speak loudly.
Wish you all the best !
www.GhulamMurtaza.net


svirgo5 wrote:Could anyone please put some light on my job and business.
I am a Software Engineer in career and love to do some stock trading as business

http://tinypic.com/m/j7f9sy/4
multiple pictures of both hands - keep pressing next or previous

There are few pictures of my right and left hand. I am at age 51 born in 14 sept 64.
Looking for some insight from age 49 to my current situation and upcoming changes.

Thanks!
Thumb up

Hello
At 52 take care since you can face defame .
Nisha Ghai
www.instituteofpalmistry.com
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 996
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 50
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Job and Business Empty Re: Job and Business

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Nisha Jee

Could you tell me the signs you are referring to ?

Thanks




nishaghai wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) wrote:You have indications of changes around 52 ,this can include career shift as well. On left hand this change looks more result oriented and convincing. If we analyse the qualities need to deal with stocks ,you have mostly supporting signs, just lack in some communication and risk taking. However,being Fire hand person this allowance could be given to you. A fire hand having a long brain line always good at Financial Management. However you are of very receptive nature , so must know how to manage stress while opting such kind of field.
This is the time your creative talent should speak loudly.
Wish you all the best !
www.GhulamMurtaza.net


svirgo5 wrote:Could anyone please put some light on my job and business.
I am a Software Engineer in career and love to do some stock trading as business

http://tinypic.com/m/j7f9sy/4
multiple pictures of both hands - keep pressing next or previous

There are few pictures of my right and left hand. I am at age 51 born in 14 sept 64.
Looking for some insight from age 49 to my current situation and upcoming changes.

Thanks!
Thumb up

Hello
At 52 take care since you can face defame .
Nisha Ghai
www.instituteofpalmistry.com
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 57
Location : Lahore-Pakistan

http://www.ghulammuratza.net

Back to top Go down

Job and Business Empty Re: Job and Business

Post  svirgo5 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Hi Nisha,
I too like to understand "you can face defame ."

I could not interpret it. I am learner, like to improve myself.

For my career -
However, I decided to do what I was doing - finding another job and will do stock more attentively.

Thanks!

svirgo5

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Job and Business Empty Re: Job and Business

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum