Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Voting17COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Voting19COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Voting17COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Voting19COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader!

+15
Sari
rjaved
Patti
nasir zuhrani
zeblethai
Helen
jeanette
weathertop
Martijn (admin)
caledonia
Truthseeker2
Caprie
Manfred
Upendrasingh Bhadoriya
asif amin
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Empty Re: COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader!

Post  Sari Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:37 am

rjaved wrote:THE LINE STARTING FROM LIFE LINE AND ENDING IN QAZAFIZ PALM WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

It's a second fate line.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Empty Re: COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader!

Post  rjaved Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:36 pm

thanks 4 yr reply
but iwanna know does it mean two profession at one time

rjaved

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:40 am

rjaved wrote:thanks 4 yr reply
but iwanna know does it mean two profession at one time
It can, but not necessarily, it can mean dual personality or any other duality.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rjaved Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 am

thanks 4 yr reply
1 more thing i wanna know isthat
what does a square on mount of apollo means

rjaved

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:15 pm

A deep enemy line forming a star with head line at the place of resistance Mars shows firing excitements experiences and disturbed mentality at the age. Thumb shows he was not much tactful. He was stubborn and driving force was ending and hence sudden death.

Had it been independent on the palm; it would had been for illumination. However deep uninterrupted direction lines reveal his supply did not stop throughout his life span. He had abundance of everything in his life.

But, a true Apollo line can start from any place on the palm but must lead or direct the course or seems to end at under the ring finger. That was not the case with Gaddafi.
Gaddafi had a feeling in his bones perhaps knew this very well that his end was fast approaching to him. Termination of success line is very important. A very strong Apollo line is terminating at the mount of Saturn under the middle finger on his palm of the hand. The sunny bright confident approaches to rich life will turn in to sad event and hence he was destined, qualified or entitled to a serious, gloomy dingy end of life.

As Mark Twain said “The offspring of unethical riches are pride, vanity, ostentation, arrogance ruthless and tyranny.” We receive what we give to others. Same happened with him.

In general practice If an Apollo Line starts under the Apollo finger proceeds further, but, takes the direction to the Mount of Saturn, this will make the subject’s artistic sunny taste will take a gloomy turn or look and can make the subject more serious fearful in outlook and behavior.

“This video frame grab image taken from Libyan TV, purports to show former Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi alive and surrounded by revolutionary fighters in Libya, Thursday Oct. 20, 2011. Arab satellite TV stations have broadcast the video showing Gadhafi captured alive by revolutionary forces. The video shows a wounded Gadhafi with a blood-soaked shirt and bloodied face leaning up against the hood of a truck and restrained by fighters. They then push him toward another car, as he shouts and struggles against them. (AP Photo/Libyan TV)”

Taken from:
http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/gadhafi-killed-in-hometown-battle--1319172234-slideshow/video-frame-grab-image-taken-libyan-tv-purports-photo-180724089.html

Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:56 am

Dear Parender,

Parender wrote:A deep enemy line forming a star with head line at the place of resistance Mars shows firing excitements experiences and disturbed mentality at the age. ...

mentioning what the old called the "enemy line" coming from the uppper Mars is a very good point. I would add the ending of the main Apollon line on the Apollon mount, not ending at the base of the finger, though there is another, weaker but longer A.line beside. It may mean that his name will last in any kind. - We see, that there is no really affect on the life line now at this date - therefore my interpretation. As I learned on this case, it's not easy to decide what force or event will be dominant. Although a foto usually shows not all information.

Regards
Manfred

Last edited by Manfred on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Manfred wrote:Dear Parender,

Parender wrote:A deep enemy line forming a star with head line at the place of resistance Mars shows firing excitements experiences and disturbed mentality at the age. ...

mentioning what the old called the "enemy line" coming from the uppper Mars is a very good point. I would add the ending of the main Apollon line on the Apollon mount, not ending at the base of the finger, though there is another, weaker but longer A.line beside. It may mean that his name will last in any kind. - We see, that there is no really affect on the life line now at this date - therefore my interpretation. As I learned on this case, it's not easy to decide what force or event will be dominant. Alhough a foto usually shows not all information.

Regards
Manfred

You are welcome Manfred,

A common misconception is that the length of the Life Line tells the length of your life. It does not. Good Life Line shows good constitution. Shorter deep line shows the great health and vigor and vitality that will last only for the period till this line lasts.

I do not believe that length of a person’s life line is tied to the length of a person’s life. This line has nothing to do with the age of the person. Life Line shows natural health and vigor of the subject, where death is marked at another places too such as on the Heart Line, HEAD LINE, Mercury Line and remember that death is also shown by chance lines, individual signs too.

Good lines furnish better channels through which the Electric Current can flow for free circulation till such lines last. On his head line a star suggests what I expressed in my earlier post. And I see no sign of protection attached to it and every line suggesting he would gradually lose drive energy and control on the situations. Life Line do suggests senile fast approaching.

I agree with you that public palm pictures cannot reveal all things.

Parender Sethi

Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Dear Parender,

thak you for your commend. I didn't think or wrote about the correlation of the length of the life line and death. But usually important life events or interferences show any deeper effect on it.

Manfred

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Hok Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Parender wrote: Termination of success line is very important. A very strong Apollo line is terminating at the mount of Saturn under the middle finger on his palm of the hand. The sunny bright confident approaches to rich life will turn in to sad event and hence he was destined, qualified or entitled to a serious, gloomy dingy end of life.
Parender Sethi

Hello Parender,
Are you considering his main fate line as sun/apollo line ending on saturn mount? scratch

Hok

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Ditology fingerprint art, including Colonel Muammar Gaddafi + many other celebrities!

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 DitoGheddafi
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Empty Coloel Gaddafi

Post  nishaghai Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:06 am

Caprie wrote:COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Mg101

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Mg2hv

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Mg3q
Hello
As per Picture added by Caprie . Gaddafi has Vriksha Rekha in Hast Samudrik Shashtra The Indian palmistry These Lines are called Vriksha rekah By Vriksha I mean tree Like lines . Sun Mercury Saturn lines all are going straight this yoga or combination makes one a Ruler if not ruler then a very successful man in life . Normally we do not get to see these lines commonly . Gaddafi Lower Mars is week in this picture but he was a violent man . Normally our mounts get week as per age .
I agree You can not true file picture .
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 3 Empty Gaddafi's hand

Post  Whitewash112358 Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:10 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/19/94/71/87/gaddaf10.jpg

I think for a study like palmistry studying really famous leaders/stars/politicians hands is a great way to see if the study aligns with probability. You can see in this palm that the good lines are deeply etched with seemingly very few bad indications. There's a very strong vertical line rising from the lifeline ( pretty much perfectly without crossing the lifeline). You can also see a very strong fate line and sun line that is etched very deeply. Combine these with very few bad indications and it creates a very rare palm. We can see a lot of these patterns with many great leaders, but I'm using this image as an example since the upward lines are deeply ingrained and clearly visible thanks to the lightning and this particular palm.

I find this to be interesting since what's the probability of possessing a palm of this nature + obtaining the highest office in the land? Now we also see this with many powerful leaders and there are only so many powerful leaders in the world. We have to keep in mind most palms have a lot of bad indicators or lack some major line or another. I just think this is a good indication that palmistry might have some truth to it, although this proof is certainly not concrete.

Whitewash112358

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next