Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Troubled times!
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2020 5:58 pm by chaya

» Headline/heartline
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:54 pm by liadhhx

» Worried about marriage
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:21 am by nishaghai

» Star on mount of saturn
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:53 pm by godisgreat

» About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 am by nishaghai

» What does my Jupiter mount say?
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:25 pm by D

» Tough time understanding my palm
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:35 pm by Ashcoal

» New business and just married
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:36 am by Gautamecp

» Please tell me about my career.
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:23 pm by Navneet8219

» Comment on my blog
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:50 am by Janhealth

» help with my job concern please
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:30 am by nishaghai

» Can Palmistry check out the disease?
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:08 pm by Sue Miller

» Trident on saturn mount & double life line
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:04 pm by nishaghai

» Help please
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:36 pm by Nehanu

» Forever alone. Could you please look at my relationship/marriage line signs?
star in my life line? Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:18 pm by pravin kumar

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5864 registered users
The newest registered user is Myhand

Our users have posted a total of 47099 messages in 4851 subjects
Top posting users this week

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

star in my life line?

Go down

star in my life line? Empty star in my life line?

Post  oxatti on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:59 am

Am I watching wrong, or is this a star? And if is, can someone explain about it?
im 28y female. I have asthma and eczema if its important to know.
I'm right handed.

Also I want to know if i have a "writers fork" in my headline? (also called lawyers line)


Here is the photos..

the star in my right hand life line
http://postimg.org/image/52zktdy35/

right hand
http://postimg.org/image/8qwh0uyj5/

right hand 2
http://postimg.org/image/kh3eylo7l/]

left hand
http://postimg.org/image/jn1yg8r0x/


thank you Smile

oxatti

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 32
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  learner on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:34 pm

oxatti wrote:Am I watching wrong, or is this a star? And if is, can someone explain about it?
im 28y female. I have asthma and eczema if its important to know.
I'm right handed.

Also I want to know if i have a "writers fork" in my headline? (also called lawyers line)



there is no star on life line.

no writer's fork on headline.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  oxatti on Sun May 01, 2016 8:13 am

Thanks!  for answer. i feel relieved about there is no star Very Happy as i googled it can be a bad sign.,.confused

about writers fork, there is going a line downwards from my head line , what is that line then?
its not continuing upward from the headline...but starts immediately from the head line and going down. scratch

oxatti

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 32
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  learner on Sun May 01, 2016 8:50 am

oxatti wrote:Thanks!  for answer. i feel relieved about there is no star Very Happy as i googled it can be a bad sign.,.confused


about writers fork, there is going a line downwards from my head line , what is that line then?
its not continuing upward from the headline...but starts immediately from the head line and going down. scratch

The age of that mark which you thought is star is already passed. So even if it was star, there was nothing to worry.

Closeup shows that downward line does not join head line.  So it is not a branch of head line. It is either sister head line or horizontal line on mars mount. The line may join head line in few months or years. but right now it is not joined.

my opinion is that writer's fork is given too much importance in books. Ignore it. Many people have that fork but have no writing talent, many without that fork are good writers.

Can you post back of hand from wrist to fingers tips.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  oxatti on Sun May 01, 2016 9:33 am

back of hand
http://postimg.org/image/3r37rrt5d/

sorry my hand skin look so worn and ugly. its because of atopic eczema Rolling Eyes

oxatti

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 32
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  oxatti on Sun May 01, 2016 9:54 am

http://postimg.org/image/47rqgwggh/

for me it looks like the line is joining the head line confused

oxatti

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 32
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  learner on Sun May 01, 2016 11:29 am

oxatti wrote:http://postimg.org/image/47rqgwggh/

for me it looks like the line is joining the head line confused

Thanks for picture.

that line you have circled is fate line. you have 2 fate lines. I was referring to the line that is much closer to ulna edge of hand.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  oxatti on Sun May 01, 2016 11:31 am

learner wrote:
oxatti wrote:http://postimg.org/image/47rqgwggh/

for me it looks like the line is joining the head line confused

Thanks for picture.

that line you have circled is  fate line. you have 2 fate lines. I was referring to the line that is much closer to ulna edge of hand.

oh ok sunny

oxatti

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 32
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  oxatti on Sun May 01, 2016 11:41 am

so the small lines at the end of head line, which will join later, is meaning im progressing/improving/learning something?

oxatti

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 32
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  learner on Sun May 01, 2016 1:27 pm

oxatti wrote:so the small lines at the end of head line, which will join later, is meaning im progressing/improving/learning something?

It depends on what happens to the line. If it joins then one interpretation is that you will have multiple interests. But that depends on rest of hand. So we will have to wait. It may grow or disappear in 2-3 years.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  oxatti on Sun May 01, 2016 2:27 pm

learner wrote:
oxatti wrote:so the small lines at the end of head line, which will join later, is meaning im progressing/improving/learning something?

It depends on what happens to the line. If it joins then one interpretation is that you will have multiple interests. But that depends on rest of hand. So we will have to wait. It may grow or disappear in 2-3 years.

ok cat

oxatti

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 32
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Star on life Line

Post  nishaghai on Mon May 02, 2016 6:40 am

learner wrote:
oxatti wrote:Am I watching wrong, or is this a star? And if is, can someone explain about it?
im 28y female. I have asthma and eczema if its important to know.
I'm right handed.

Also I want to know if i have a "writers fork" in my headline? (also called lawyers line)



there is no star on life line.

no writer's fork on headline.
yes there is star on life line in the picture I am am seeing . But this is not giving you asthama and eczema. and this age has crossed so not to worry . The life line is thick right now and so you can face health issues . In this picture i am not able to see writers fork . Star is not always bad .

Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 974
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 50
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  oxatti on Mon May 02, 2016 10:36 am

thank you Nisha cat

oxatti

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 32
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  pravin kumar on Fri May 06, 2016 12:55 pm

Star anywhere on the hand has to be made off only influence lines. The star you refer to has one life line in it and hence it cannot be considered as a star. You have to post full palm image to know about asthama an dalso the image of the nails on the palm. There is no writer's fork on the head line.

oxatti wrote:Am I watching wrong, or is this a star? And if is, can someone explain about it?
im 28y female. I have asthma and eczema if its important to know.
I'm right handed.

Also I want to know if i have a "writers fork" in my headline? (also called lawyers line)


Here is the photos..

the star in my right hand life line
http://postimg.org/image/52zktdy35/

right hand
http://postimg.org/image/8qwh0uyj5/

right hand 2
http://postimg.org/image/kh3eylo7l/]

left hand
http://postimg.org/image/jn1yg8r0x/


thank you Smile

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5090
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 72
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

star in my life line? Empty Re: star in my life line?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum