Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Accuracy of palm reading Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Accuracy of palm reading Voting17Accuracy of palm reading Voting19Accuracy of palm reading Voting18 
puneet
Accuracy of palm reading Voting17Accuracy of palm reading Voting19Accuracy of palm reading Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Accuracy of palm reading

+2
rajeevkrsharmaji
eternity123
6 posters

Go down

Accuracy of palm reading Empty Accuracy of palm reading

Post  eternity123 Wed May 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Is there anyone whos palm reading came out to be true especially regarding marriage, the time and love vs. Arrange?
Please let me know asap everyone.
Thanks

eternity123

Back to top Go down

Accuracy of palm reading Empty Re: Accuracy of palm reading

Post  eternity123 Thu May 12, 2016 3:33 pm

The reason i am asking is because i was told by pravin kumar that the boy will come in my life and i will marry 2years later and it will be a love marriage. And this didnt happen as i m getting an arrange marriage. I feel really disapointed, i want to know wat peoples opinions are.

eternity123

Back to top Go down

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji Thu May 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Hello

Palmistry is indicative but not definitive. It is not 100% accurate even with the best readers. No one should rely too much on predictions.

Future is ever changing depending on the efforts.

Matters of love/ marriage/ kids are notoriously deceptive.

rajeevkrsharmaji

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat May 14, 2016 7:59 am

I just saw this post of yours . YOu should have PM me immediately and I would have responded. One girl closest to from facebook associations and she is also a member of this Group approached me about 3 or 4 years back. Definite love marriage indication in her palm. Her father also had love marriage. (When I say Love marriage please take it as Love cum Arranged marriage as having seen thousands of hands I met only one couple and one husband and they both claim that they ran away from their house and got married and broke off all relations with their parents). All other marriages ended in love cum arranged).

eternity123 wrote:The reason i am asking is because i was told by pravin kumar that the boy will come in my life and i will marry 2years later and it will be a love marriage. And this didnt happen as i m getting an arrange marriage. I feel really disappointed, i want to know wat peoples opinions are.

Now the girl I am talking about have definite Love cum arranged marriage indication in her palm. She sent me the snap of her BF who had proposed to her but backed out within 2 days. Still she was so charmed by him that she would not give up and I was waiting patiently for her to give up that boy and marry someone else. She ultimately married someone else. It was arranged marriage and she is happy. In the same way there are other predictions of something else which despite the reading given as per my knowledge and experience has gone wrong. After thinking over it I have only to say perhaps it is Divine intervention which leads you to something different.

I give you an example of two persons.One very high spiritually doing very good work in a Hospital. He has given his life to serve the people. And there is another man (both these man over 55 at least) whom I met. Both had only one relationship lines and both were married once. Both asked me whether they will get married again and I said no. Both got married and the person who is spiritual and serving humanity got a wife, who was a widow without children and from a very reputed well known family and the other person got a wife who looted him and the poor fellow ended up living with his daughter as his wife also had expired. So from this if something goes wrong I concluded that a person who does good even if he married when there is no Yog of marriage he will still be happily married and the other person is bound to suffer.

When we read palms we try to decipher the language of the palm as per what knowledge we gain and through our experience but we can go wrong. HE is final.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun May 15, 2016 9:14 am

eternity123 wrote:The reason i am asking is because i was told by pravin kumar that the boy will come in my life and i will marry 2years later and it will be a love marriage. And this didnt happen as i m getting an arrange marriage. I feel really disapointed, i want to know wat peoples opinions are.

Hello eternity,

Thank you for bringing up this issue!

Thumb up

PS. I hope you were not 'forced' anyhow during the arrangement of your marriage?

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sun May 15, 2016 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun May 15, 2016 9:52 am

pravin kumar wrote:I just saw this post of yours . YOu should have PM me immediately and I would have responded. One girl closest to from facebook associations and she is also a member of this Group approached me about 3 or 4 years back. Definite love marriage indication in her palm. Her father also had love marriage. (When I say Love marriage please take it as Love cum Arranged marriage as having seen thousands of hands I met only one couple and one husband and they both claim that they ran away from their house and got married and broke off all relations with their parents). All other marriages ended in love cum arranged).

eternity123 wrote:The reason i am asking is because i was told by pravin kumar that the boy will come in my life and i will marry 2years later and it will be a love marriage. And this didnt happen as i m getting an arrange marriage. I feel really disappointed, i want to know wat peoples opinions are.

Now the girl I am talking about have definite Love cum arranged marriage indication in her palm. She sent me the snap of her BF who had proposed to her but backed out within 2 days. Still she was so charmed by him that she would not give up and I was waiting patiently for her to give up that boy and marry someone else. She ultimately married someone else. It was arranged marriage and she is happy. In the same way there are other predictions of something else which despite the reading given as per my knowledge and experience has gone wrong. After thinking over it I have only to say perhaps it is Divine intervention which leads you to something different.

I give you an example of two persons.One very high spiritually doing very good work in a Hospital. He has given his life to serve the people. And there is another man (both these man over 55 at least) whom I met. Both had only one relationship lines and both were married once. Both asked me whether they will get married again and I said no. Both got married and the person who is spiritual and serving humanity got a wife, who was a widow without children and from a very reputed well known family and the other person got a wife who looted him and the poor fellow ended up living with his daughter as his wife also had expired. So from this if something goes wrong I concluded that a person who does good even if he married when there is no Yog of marriage he will still be happily married and the other person is bound to suffer.

When we read palms we try to decipher the language of the palm as per what knowledge we gain and through our experience but we can go wrong. HE is final.

P.K.

Hello P.K.,

After reading your words above I am inclinded to conclude that your use of the term 'love marriage' is sort of misleading, because apparently your (orange) words above suggest that you associate this term with some kind of 'arranged marriage'... sorry, this actually sounds quite like some kind of irrational rhetoric game to me - I think eternity's disappointment (which appears evoked by your prediction) perfectly makes sense.

Maybe this The Hindu article might help you out here in order to develop more contemporary (and more rational) perceptions:
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/columns/Vijay_Nagaswami/are-you-the-one-i-fell-in-love-with/article4038098.ece

E.g. the article describes not only the fundamental difference between the typical Indian tradition involving 'arranged marriage' (AM) - where the parents make an arrangement for their child, versus the typical western tradition involving a 'love marriage' (LM) - where the couple pick each other... and on top of this the article also describes that there are actually two alternative forms of marriage that became sort of a hype in India during the past few years: the so-called ‘love-cum-arranged marriage’ (LCAM) and the ‘arranged-cum-love marriage’ (ACLM).

PS. In general, in my perception any form of speculation about marriage based on the lines of the hand is merely a culture based ritual - which is not supported by any form of proper science at all. Unfortunately, this type of pseudo-science is not only kept alive by traditional palmists, because this ritual would probably soon vanish without the people who continue to consult these traditional palmists... merely to buy/acquire (false) hope. Here I have presented a short review of a palm reading marriage line study - the details of the study indicate that the number of marriage lines typically tends to be (more than) twice higher than the number of marriages in people's lives:
http://palmreadingguidelines.com/palm-reading/palm-reading-marriage-line.htm

Accuracy of palm reading The-scientific-truth-about-relationship-lines-on-the-palm
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun May 15, 2016 10:42 am

Martijn,

You are right. Actually the love marriages I have predicted are all love cum arranged marriage. Only 2 cases I met where it was otherwise.

Martijn (admin) wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:I just saw this post of yours . YOu should have PM me immediately and I would have responded. One girl closest to from facebook associations and she is also a member of this Group approached me about 3 or 4 years back. Definite love marriage indication in her palm. Her father also had love marriage. (When I say Love marriage please take it as Love cum Arranged marriage as having seen thousands of hands I met only one couple and one husband and they both claim that they ran away from their house and got married and broke off all relations with their parents). All other marriages ended in love cum arranged).

P.K.

Hello P.K.,

After reading your words above I am inclinded to conclude that your use of the term 'love marriage' is sort of misleading, because apparently your (orange) words above suggest that you associate this term with some kind of 'arranged marriage'... sorry, this actually sounds quite like some kind of irrational rhetoric game to me - I think eternity's disappointment (which appears evoked by your prediction) perfectly makes sense.

Maybe this The Hindu article might help you out here in order to develop more contemporary (and more rational) perceptions:
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/columns/Vijay_Nagaswami/are-you-the-one-i-fell-in-love-with/article4038098.ece

E.g. the article describes not only the fundamental difference between the typical Indian tradition involving 'arranged marriage' (AM) - where the parents make an arrangement for their child, versus the typical western tradition involving a 'love marriage' (LM) - where the couple pick each other... and on top of this the article also describes that there are actually two alternative forms of marriage that became sort of a hype in India during the past few years: the so-called ‘love-cum-arranged marriage’ (LCAM) and the ‘arranged-cum-love marriage’ (ACLM).

PS. In general, in my perception any form of speculation about marriage based on the lines of the hand is merely a culture based ritual - which is not supported by any form of proper science at all. Unfortunately, this type of pseudo-science is not only kept alive by traditional palmists, because this ritual would probably soon vanish without the people who continue to consult these traditional palmists... merely to buy/acquire (false) hope. Here I have presented a short review of a palm reading marriage line study - the details of the study indicate that the number of marriage lines typically tends to be (more than) twice higher than the number of marriages in people's lives:
http://palmreadingguidelines.com/palm-reading/palm-reading-marriage-line.htm

Accuracy of palm reading The-scientific-truth-about-relationship-lines-on-the-palm

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun May 15, 2016 12:17 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Martijn,

You are right. Actually the love marriages I have predicted are all love cum arranged marriage. Only 2 cases I met where it was otherwise.

P.K.

Well P.K, I am beginning to wonder whether you really need hands to predict the outcome in this matter, because it appears that your words now suggest that the outcome is nearly always the same: a 'love cum arranged marriage' - but I am still not sure what this actually means in your perception.

Sorry, your description remains very confusing... because you have not really specified your perception of a 'love cum arranged marriage', and if I take a look at how the 'love cum arranged marriage' concept is defined in the The Hindu article (which says: 'if you have an LCAM, you choose your partner by falling in love and getting your respective parents to accept this') this unlikely applies to most cases, and this also doesn't appear to apply to eternity123's situation (because I have the impression that eternity123 was confronted with simply an 'arranged marriage': AM).

PS. Dear Pravin, again, the Hindi article describes 4 marriage variants... and I have the impression that a tradition 'arranged marriage' still applies to far most Indian people today - actually, this source suggests that 88.8% of marriages in India are 'arranged' and this appears that include 11% 'forced' marriages:
http://www.statisticbrain.com/arranged-marriage-statistics/

Also Pravin, I think it would be wise to stop suggesting that a 'love cum arranged marriage' is similar to a 'love marriage', because Wikipedia suggests that only a 'love marriage' is perceived as "socially unaccepted":

"In a 2014 survey conducted by the United Nations Population Fund and The International Center for Research on Women, 11.7% of men and 8.5% of women surveyed claimed that they chose their partners and married with or without the consent of their families."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_marriage

NOTICE: These latter statistics presented at Wikipedia appear to apply to both 'love marriages' (where the parents might not support the marriage) and 'love cum arranged marriages' (where the parents support & arrange the marriage AFTER the couple choose each other)... but I wouldn't expect that eternity123's situation applies to any of these two scenarios - the communicated disappointment signals that the scenario of a 'forced marriage' might actually apply to eternity123's situation.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Accuracy of palm reading Empty Love, Lust and marriage in the relationship lines and related materials

Post  Handreadered Sun May 15, 2016 7:53 pm

My friend Skip boils down why people come for readings is to answer two questions that clients are interested in: When am I going to get paid and when will I get laid. Well I see a few more questions including questions on children, and I give quite a bit more of information so that the client can understand self, confirm what they have long felt or learn why they may have felt a certain way, advise on the best way they proceed to accomplish in life, and a little on health. I may have left out something. Marriage is important to some, though in this modern world, what that means is often a mystery especially now when we are even dealing with those transgender and homo as well as heterosexual people and their relationships as well as singular and those with multiple simultaneous relationships. I do not think the hand was designed to predict with all the cultural and religious beliefs that overlay our basic instincts and drives.

So I have frequently said, the marriage lines on the right hand deal with man’s castle and the woman’s web or nest. If they are not happy with this, it does not bode well for any relationships as they do not feel comfortable in bringing the potential partner into their home. Discomfort in these areas is frequently seen, when colors are visible in the hand lanes, in the colors of red, black or blue and perhaps brown (showing resentment if it is not a normal color of the hand). Black or blue indicate some sorrow that the subject has yet to recover from or a very poor condition of the home, ao bad that they need to move, and red may, if bright, indicate a need to move and it not so bright, to clean up or repair or both. Looking at the colors on the left hand I relate them to lust first of all. No colors, the person is happy in their current state (with or without a partner) Red they are looking for action, their lust is showing and they need some physical affection, some sex, and more the brighter the red is. Dark colors can indicate the loss and sadness that they will need to get over before they are ready for am meaningful interactive lust and love. Purple can indicate they need to satisfy their lust in getting over their sadness.

Now there are other traditional implications from the location, length and conditions of the marriage lines that I have at times somewhat confirmed. But the colors and the hands are clear indications of present conditions. I have yet to be contradicted when I have look at a subject very early in the reading as said your love life sucks and that does not matter whether they have been married for thirty years or have no one in their lives. The darker the complexion the harder it is to see the colors, but I do believe they could show up in a really fine detailed infrared scanning device.

Lately I have been playing around with another age observation, when I see the strong desire for children but I do not see the relationship lines until late in life, after the child bearing years. This is not unusual. Sometimes one can look at a woman’s fate line and see indications of when she becomes more introspective and relate that to when she is taking more time in child bearing and rearing, making a family. But then there is the real later life “relationship” line and I am reminded of the comment, I think attributed to Barbara Streisand, that “I never knew what love was until I was fifty.” I have confirmed this on many occasions of women who raise a family and discovered the real depth of love emotions later in life. I recall my first palmistry teacher telling the class, as she cancelled it for the second time, that she had met her soul mate and it had destroyed both of their families. So I now talk about life’s loves, but warn that love may not be all that pleasant. There really are thorns in that rose bush along with great learning opportunities. We do not live in ideal fantasy world. I get away with that advice because of my age, but it may be difficult to do for a younger reader. But watch, listen and learn. I also pay attention to some other traditional meanings as they may aid in understanding the person, such as the ones who are not monogamous.
Handreadered
Handreadered

http://www.edcampbell.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eternity123 Mon May 16, 2016 1:36 am

I appolegize pravin kumar, i should have pm you. I dont mean to pick on you here either, i simply wanted an answer. I am disapointed because its not love or love cum marriage. Rather its arranged meaning parents found the guy. I was on the hope for last 3 years that i would have love cum arrange marriage. Now i am approaching 30 and therefore cant wait any longer or if i do then i wont find any guy.

eternity123

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Mon May 16, 2016 2:02 am

eternity123 wrote:I appolegize pravin kumar, i should have pm you. I dont mean to pick on you here either, i simply wanted an answer. I am disapointed because its not love or love cum marriage. Rather its arranged meaning parents found the guy. I was on the hope for last 3 years that i would have love cum arrange marriage. Now i am approaching 30 and therefore cant wait any longer or if i do then i wont find any guy.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 am

Feedbacks are always welcome and especially where I have gone wrong. I have already explained to you one instance where a girl, who is like my dear daughter, had a 100% love marriage and ultimately got married when her parents found her a boy. You can read the response above where I have given you full details above how it happened. So I always believe you are the ultimate to decide which way you will go in your life. Just do not worry for your inner conscience will guide you best.

eternity123 wrote:I appolegize pravin kumar, i should have pm you. I dont mean to pick on you here either, i simply wanted an answer. I am disapointed because its not love or love cum marriage. Rather its arranged meaning parents found the guy. I was on the hope for last 3 years that i would have love cum arrange marriage. Now i am approaching 30 and therefore cant wait any longer or if i do then i wont find any guy.

I had a complex heart surgery in March this year. My Guru told me nothing to worry, a numerologist known to me said nothing to worry but who is to undergo the operation. I . I decided for myself and this is what were my thoughts were when I was admitted to the hospital one day in advance. God I must be the first person to be taken to the Operation Table and my operation should be over first. I spoke with God in my thoughts. If I have to leave this world then you have to complete any of my pending work which is only with family. I am ready to go. If I have to come back then I do more Social work for the needy which I am doing. It was about 12 hours operation i.e. they bought me out after almost 12 hours when my wife and relatives got to see me though I was not even conscious. Supposing had something gone wrong whom to blame. So I listen to voice within and you too have that benefit and guided best.

I never tell anyone to follow what I say to be 100% truth. You are the final judge of yourself. I give reading in sincerity and through my experience many do get benefitted so how can I stop reading totally. If you do meditation daily you will learn how to listen to your inner voice too.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down