Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Nisha Ghai
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

» Palm reading - 25/M right handed
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:48 am by andre123

» Relationship line?
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:13 pm by ketty

» Line from moon mount joining the fate line means
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:50 am by pravin kumar

» Vertical lines on Venus mount.
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:05 pm by pravin kumar

» Searching for professional case studies
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:42 pm by chindiaper

» Read my palm
Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:04 am by jchenwing

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 302 on Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:06 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5934 registered users
The newest registered user is VivekThota

Our users have posted a total of 47470 messages in 4926 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!
Keywords

double  marriage  star  triangle  ring  Loop  Heart  broken  break  Hand  fate  saturn  abroad  line  lines  palm  mars  apollo  life  fish  suwon  mount  head  female  moon  Many  

Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share?

+2
learner
Tawakkul
6 posters

Go down

Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Empty Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share?

Post  Tawakkul Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:41 am

There was times when it was really difficult to find reliable Palmistry books and material but thanks to internet; now people can share their collection with each other. I suggest if we share our book collection with each other. I have quite good collection of Palmistry books;I collected Fred gettings, Noel jaquin and many more famous writer's books, I am willing to share these books..I'd request; every one should share its collection.....Thanks.....Tawakkul Hussain

Tawakkul

Back to top Go down

Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Empty Re: Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share?

Post  learner Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:15 am

Tawakkul wrote:There was times when it was really difficult to find reliable Palmistry books and material but thanks to internet; now people can share their collection with each other. I suggest if we share our book collection with each other. I have quite good collection of Palmistry books;I collected Fred gettings, Noel jaquin and many more famous writer's books, I am willing to share these books..I'd request; every one should share its collection.....Thanks.....Tawakkul Hussain

Can you send me the pdf of fred getting, Noel jaquin and whichever others you have in pdf format?
I have cheiro's books and benham's iin pdf.

learner

Back to top Go down

Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Empty Re: Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share?

Post  pravin kumar Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:16 am

Tawakkul,

Can you send me pdf of Fred Getting, Noel Jacquin and whatever other books you have.

Pravin Soni

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share? Empty does any one have palmistry book on pdf format

Post  nishaghai Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:15 am

pravin kumar wrote:Tawakkul,

Can you send me pdf ofFred Getting, Noel Jacquin and whatever other books you have.

Pravin Soni

Hi isn't this great idea thanks . I would live to have Fred Getting, Noel Jacquin books in PDF format . I will be thankful to you if you mail me '
Thanks beforehand Thanks!
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andypalm Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:46 pm

any links?

Andypalm

Back to top Go down

Post  itme Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:35 am

Yeah i was trying to find pdfs of the books from the top 100 but i cant find ANY anywhere... If someone can link whatever pdfs theyve got thatd be gr8

itme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down