Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:36 pm by melodystarly523405

» Teacher square on my Jupiter mount
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:56 pm by vijayghrpd91

» Handreading International Conference 2024
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» Can anyone read it for me?
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Change of direction of fate line Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47502 messages in 4941 subjects
Top posting users this month
melodystarly523405
Change of direction of fate line Voting17Change of direction of fate line Voting19Change of direction of fate line Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Change of direction of fate line

3 posters

Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Change of direction of fate line

Post  Prej52 Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:07 am

Dear Praveen,

I am almost 38 year old , right handed female, with 4 feet 11 inch height. Can you please look at my fateline and tell me about my career and relationship.Change of direction of fate line 20171014
Change of direction of fate line 20171015
Change of direction of fate line 20171017
Change of direction of fate line 20171016

Last edited by Prej52 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Prej52

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Re: Change of direction of fate line

Post  pravin kumar Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:12 am

Please post the palm images with fingers facing skywards. What do you want to know about career or

Prej52 wrote:Dear Praveen,

I am almost 38 year old , right handed female, with 4 feet 11 inch height. Can you please look at my fateline and tell me about my career and relationship.Change of direction of fate line 20171014
Change of direction of fate line 20171015
Change of direction of fate line 20171017
Change of direction of fate line 20171016

If you want to know about relationship post side views of both palms to see the portion below the smallest finger. Do not fold your fingers over there. What do you want to know about relationship? Are you married or if married do you want to know about your marital life.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Prej52 Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:22 am

Dear Pravin,
Thank you for the prompt reply. I have already attached the images. Cannot you view any images?
My fate line stops at headline and then from separate place at ( one below and one up) headline I see two fate line proceeding towards mount of saturn and apollo. So I would like to know, what this signifies? I am married.

Prej52

Back to top Go down

Post  Prej52 Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:29 am

Hi Pravin,

I would like to know everything about my career, career change? what career suits me? if I will be successful or not and so on. About marriage. Will I have happy relationship, is there chance of any other relation and so on. Please find extra images[url=https://servimg.com/view/19794264/13]Change of direction of fate line 20171022
Change of direction of fate line 20171023

Prej52

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:53 am

Here only a short reading is given. So ask any one specific question.

Prej52 wrote:Dear Pravin,
Thank you for the prompt reply. I have already attached the images. Cannot you view any images?
My fate line stops at headline and then from  separate place at ( one below and one up) headline I see two fate line proceeding towards mount of saturn and apollo. So I would like to know, what this signifies? I am married.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Prej52 Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Thank you Pravin, In that case, would you please give me insights about my career?

Prej52

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Your emotional capabilities and emotional expressions are quite limited in your outer world interactions. You will most probably avoid meaningful emotional involvement or deep emotional relationships. You need a person who is physically active in a relationship. The sensual aspect of a relationship will appeal more to you more than the emotional aspect. Sense of touch will be essential to your feeling of well being. Its also possible that you might be tad selfish (non-sacrificing) in matters of affection. I can also see some disappointments related to relationship. You may like to keep pets at home.

I can see a career change roughly around 35yrs of age. Between the age of 35-50 roughly I can see a split of energies. Its possible that you might be pursuing two careers or the split may have occured between work and study or work and family or work and a well nutured hobby. There have been quite a few ups and downs in your early career phase.

Last edited by Juno on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Juno

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:26 pm

I can also see that you are person who feels frustrated with rules and restrictions set by other people. You do not like limits. I can also see that your hand is indicating marital issues.

Juno

Back to top Go down

Change of direction of fate line Empty Thank you Juno

Post  Prej52 Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:18 am

Dear Juno,

Thank you so much for the readings.
Yes i have problem expressing myself and i feel people donot understand me !
but i believe I am not selfish. i have always taken into account what my parents and my husband expect from me. At the moment I left my work and career and moved to my husband to be with him. While I moved I assumed I will be able to find work, but at the moment I donot have any regular work. As I am a reseacher, its important to have continuous work link to be successful careerwise. Thats what making me worried. The circumstances I am in, either I need to choose my career that requires living apart from my husband or choosing family life. what do you suggest. Can you see changing career help me to purse my work and family life together?

You mentioned marital issues? can you please elaborate this?

Thanking you so much.
Prej

Juno wrote:Your emotional capabilities and emotional expressions are quite limited in your outer world interactions. You will most probably avoid meaningful emotional involvement or deep emotional relationships. You need a person who is physically active in a relationship. The sensual aspect of a relationship will appeal more to you more than the emotional aspect. Sense of touch will be essential to your feeling of well being. Its also possible that you might be tad selfish (non-sacrificing) in matters of affection. I can also see some disappointments related to relationship. You may like to keep pets at home.

I can see a career change roughly around 35yrs of age. Between the age of 35-50 roughly I can see a split of energies. Its possible that you might be pursuing two careers or the split may have occured between work and study or work and family or work and a well nutured hobby. There have been quite a few ups and downs in your early career phase.

Prej52

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down