Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Troubled times!
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2020 5:58 pm by chaya

» Headline/heartline
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:54 pm by liadhhx

» Worried about marriage
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:21 am by nishaghai

» Star on mount of saturn
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:53 pm by godisgreat

» About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 am by nishaghai

» What does my Jupiter mount say?
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:25 pm by D

» Tough time understanding my palm
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:35 pm by Ashcoal

» New business and just married
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:36 am by Gautamecp

» Please tell me about my career.
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:23 pm by Navneet8219

» Comment on my blog
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:50 am by Janhealth

» help with my job concern please
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:30 am by nishaghai

» Can Palmistry check out the disease?
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:08 pm by Sue Miller

» Trident on saturn mount & double life line
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:04 pm by nishaghai

» Help please
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:36 pm by Nehanu

» Forever alone. Could you please look at my relationship/marriage line signs?
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:18 pm by pravin kumar

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

godisgreat

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5866 registered users
The newest registered user is nurulhafizahazizan

Our users have posted a total of 47105 messages in 4852 subjects
Top posting users this month

Top posting users this week

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..

Go down

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Empty About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..

Post  Javaria Rashid on Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:40 pm


Hello, everyone..
I am new here, h r u??
My dob is 10 oct 1992
Height 5.5
Birth timing 7 pm
I am doing M.S biochemistry..
My question is that i have love marriage or arrange marriage?? Nd can i have satisfied life after marriage.. Here satisfaction life means we can live a life with understanding discussed each other.. Third can't create misunderstanding and conflict between us.. Some palmist told me on my past i will have miscarriage or infertility issues in future.. So i do meditation and yoga for make my mind nd body better for future.. Nd about career can i studies till ph.d or can i done international research work in my future...
Thankyou
Hope you consider my palm and give me feedback..
This is all my right hand pic.. It is my dominant hand..
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2013
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2014About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2015
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2016About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2017
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2018About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2019
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2020

Javaria Rashid

Posts : 5
Join date : 2020-03-12

Back to top Go down

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Empty Re: About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..

Post  Javaria Rashid on Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:45 pm

Left hand About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2021About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2022
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2023About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2024
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2026About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2025

Javaria Rashid

Posts : 5
Join date : 2020-03-12

Back to top Go down

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Empty Re: About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:53 pm

A detailed reading is not done here as it takes lots of time. Secondly are you male or female? Ask one specific question. Where are you from?

Javaria Rashid wrote:
Hello, everyone..
I am new here, h r u??
My dob is 10 oct 1992
Height 5.5
Birth timing 7 pm
I am doing M.S biochemistry..
My question is that i have love marriage or arrange marriage?? Nd can i have satisfied life after marriage.. Here satisfaction life means we can live a life with understanding discussed each other.. Third can't create misunderstanding  and conflict between us.. Some palmist told me on my past i will have miscarriage or infertility issues in future.. So i do meditation and yoga for make my mind nd body better for future.. Nd about career can i studies till ph.d or can i done international research work in my future...
Thankyou
Hope you consider my palm and give me feedback..
This is all my right hand pic.. It is my dominant hand..
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2013
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2014About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2015
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2016About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2017
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2018About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2019
About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Img_2020

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5094
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 72
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Empty Re: About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..

Post  Javaria Rashid on Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:13 pm

Female,,, karachi, Pakistan
My topic is related to marriage..
Can i have love or arrange marriage?? Can i have satisfied or unsatisfied life in future..?? How i can change if i have unsatisfied life in future with my husband..

Javaria Rashid

Posts : 5
Join date : 2020-03-12

Back to top Go down

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Empty Re: About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:34 am

Either you have marriage this year or then in the 33rd year. Years predicted are approximate. Do you have someone in your life now? If so then love marriage. In the delivery first child there will be initial problems but Science is so advanced that even earlier I predicted problems during birth, great precautions were taken by the couple and they got a perfect delivery and healthy child.

Javaria Rashid wrote:Female,,, karachi, Pakistan
My topic is related to marriage..
Can i have love or arrange marriage?? Can i have satisfied or unsatisfied life in future..?? How i can change if i have unsatisfied life in future with my husband..

Meditation is best. It will dilute the negatives and increase the positives.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5094
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 72
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Empty Re: About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..

Post  Javaria Rashid on Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:45 am

Proposal coming from parents and someone propose me too,, but he is from friends brother from my past come into my life 18 years something serious now to propose me , but his parents want this marriage in one moth so i told him it is not not possible,, it is his choice,, nd also someone he finacially don't stable.. Parents spouse searching not going well too.. I had broken engagement in 2017.. About the misunderstanding it is there in my life??that i don't have good communication from my partner

Javaria Rashid

Posts : 5
Join date : 2020-03-12

Back to top Go down

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Empty marriage

Post  nishaghai on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:37 am

Javaria Rashid wrote:Proposal coming from parents and someone propose me too,, but he is from friends brother from my past come into my life 18 years something serious now to propose me , but his parents want this marriage in one moth so i told him it is not not possible,, it is his choice,, nd also someone he finacially don't stable.. Parents spouse searching not going well too.. I had broken engagement in 2017.. About the misunderstanding it is there in my life??that i don't have good communication from my partner

Hi do not see infertility issue bit I do see marriage issues as you said you had a break down before. spirituality comes naturally to see . wear a Red coral stone for better relations in Life

Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 974
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 50
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Empty Re: About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..

Post  Javaria Rashid on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:45 am

Thank you

Javaria Rashid

Posts : 5
Join date : 2020-03-12

Back to top Go down

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Empty re about marriage

Post  nishaghai on Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 am

Javaria Rashid wrote:Thank you

You are welcome
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 974
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 50
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

About marriage and career for making better decision in my life.. Empty Re: About marriage and career for making better decision in my life..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum