Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Time calculation for astrological charts Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Sumit
Time calculation for astrological charts Voting17Time calculation for astrological charts Voting19Time calculation for astrological charts Voting18 
rajashri
Time calculation for astrological charts Voting17Time calculation for astrological charts Voting19Time calculation for astrological charts Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Time calculation for astrological charts

4 posters

Go down

Time calculation for astrological charts Empty Time calculation for astrological charts

Post  anand_palm Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Hello Upendra, Manfred, Stalin and everybody

I have some questions in fact i did post this question as PM howveer i guess it is better to make it an open discussion.

1) Why do astrolgers make the chart using the time the baby is out of the womb of mother
- This is my question scientifically our birth starts 9 -10 months before the baby is out
of the womb so doesn't it make sense to take account of that particular calculation which accounts when life starts (ofcourse that would be difficult to find) but why is done in that fashion.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Time calculation for astrological charts Empty Re: Time calculation for astrological charts

Post  sv-b3 Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:32 pm

anand_palm wrote:Hello Upendra, Manfred, Stalin and everybody

I have some questions in fact i did post this question as PM howveer i guess it is better to make it an open discussion.

1) Why do astrolgers make the chart using the time the baby is out of the womb of mother
- This is my question scientifically our birth starts 9 -10 months before the baby is out
of the womb so doesn't it make sense to take account of that particular calculation which accounts when life starts (ofcourse that would be difficult to find) but why is done in that fashion.

Thanks
Anand

If i am allowed to say a simile, creator and creation both are two parallel line without begining and end. so, you must know that creation was not began at the time of fertilization. Fertilization is the physical manifestation of the unconscious reality. A particular physical manifestation fits only with the suitable spiritual manifestation, which existed before our birth itself. Astrology is a spiritual subject, in which we note the influences of every planets in our life. This proves the relation between a organism and it's environment. womb is the structural and functional manifestation of the universe. Both, universe and womb have the structural tendency of expansion and contraction while creation occurs. They both have similar functions.They are creation, sustenence and destruction. This part of genesis is said to be unconscious manifested reality. Thus vital energy belongs to be spiritual and secret part. This world, in which we live is superficial conscious reality , in which we live our whole life with our superficial conscious reality and physical manifestation . Thus, we have to note the time of parturition as we live in superficial manifested reality - world.

Hope, it helps sunny

sv-b3
sv-b3

Back to top Go down

Time calculation for astrological charts Empty Re : Time calculation for astrological chart

Post  anand_palm Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Hello Mohadis

Iam not able to understand, let me rephrase my question

1) WHy do we use time the baby comes out as time of birth for astrological calculation when the development of life has already started long back within the womb (our hands, fingeprints, ect develop during that time).

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Time calculation for astrological charts Empty Re: Time calculation for astrological charts

Post  sv-b3 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 pm

summary: This worldly life is superficial conscious reality. But when we are in womb, it is the unconscious reality. so, you need to know the time of when unconscious reality turn into superficial conscious reality. you need to learn spiritual philosophy if you want to know it. I think, no one can explain it in short like this. Otherwise, you need to refer many spiritual related books. .
sv-b3
sv-b3

Back to top Go down

Post  zeblethai Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Many mothers and babies died in childbirth. Medical science has made it possible for us to predict when a child is born based on many factors. These factors would be different if you had no idea when you conceived or were having twins. I believe that these factors combined would lead to astrologers to create a chart based on the day of birth.

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 pm

anand_palm wrote:Hello Upendra, Manfred, Stalin and everybody

Thanks
Anand

Hi,

As per Vedic astrology, the time of fertilisation is called the time of 'Nishek', which is important for the chart. This is refers more to the 'genetic'. More research is needed in this area, as the time of such coition is not easily recorded or shared.

But the time of birth (first breath, after the umbilical cord is severed) is more important for the 'earthly' results.
When the baby comes in contact with the physical world, the baby starts getting attached to the material symbols called 'maya' or attachment in life; and before this it was away from it and within the genes.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down