Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Voting17Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Voting19Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Voting18 
puneet
Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Voting17Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Voting19Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required.

+2
Lynn
Kiran.Katawa
6 posters

Go down

Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Empty Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required.

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi,
Can anybody point to good online palmistry courses?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Empty Re: Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required.

Post  Lynn Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Interesting that nobody replied to Kiran on this topic.
My question is, would anybody be interested in a palmistry correspondence course? I have long  time said on my website that if enough people are interested, I would write a correspondence course. Actually I could write two courses - one on traditional palmistry, one on 5-element hand analysis. So, if you would be interested, please let me know!

By the way, Jen Hirsch in South Africa already has an online course in 5-element hand analysis.
http://godgivenglyphs.com/courses/
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Empty I'm interested!

Post  Lori Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:28 am

Hi Lynn
I would be interested in learning palmistry from you if you had a correspondence course. Please keep me in mind!
Lori

Lori

Back to top Go down

Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required. Empty Re: Pointers to Good Palmistry Correspondance Courses Required.

Post  Lynn Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:57 am

Thanks Lori  wave Very Happy 
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Clochette2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:09 pm

Hello.
Lynn, have you worked on your courses?
What is traditional palm reading for you? I read books from an Indian person, from Laura Ruan and some others. Sometimes contradictory, although all insightful.

Clochette2

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:03 pm

by Clochette2 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello.
Lynn, have you worked on your courses?
What is traditional palm reading for you? I read books from an Indian person, from Laura Ruan and some others. Sometimes contradictory, although all insightful

Hi Clochette,
No I haven't done any more work on presenting online courses. Actually the basics were written many years ago but never illustrated, and I didn't write the homework questions for each lesson. I didn't finish them because it seemed there is not enough interest for online courses.

What is traditional palm reading for you?
That is a great question, thanks Smile It is the kind of palmistry that is reproduced in many books, some Indian palmistry, some Cheiro / Benham, some from 14-15 th century (such as child lines & relationship lines), some more modern authors from maybe 50-20 years ago.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Clochette2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:53 pm

Maybe people are not aware online class can exist. I personally discover here. Or they prefer to have the person in front of them?

Clochette2

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Clochette2 wrote:Maybe people are not aware online class can exist. I personally discover here. Or they prefer to have the person in front of them?

For 10 years on my website I said that if there is enough demand I would create a correspondence course, maybe 3 or 4 people a year contacted me with enquiries. But some don't want to pay for the time & work involved! There are other online courses, eg Jen Hirsch (5 element hand analysis), some of Richard Unger's students now have their own online course (Life Purpose method). Maybe one day I will finish mine Wink
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:10 am

Hi Lynn,

Wish you all the best for your Online course to shape up and get running!

Thumbs up!

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Thank you rajashri. At this rate, it maybe a project for my retirement years Wink Smile

One challenge with an online course is how to make it really vibrant & interesting. Of course 'homework' questions & assignments marked by the tutor bring a more personal approach and guidance rather than learning from a book. But I think these days perhaps more is needed than just text and pictures - videos maybe? Ah well, as I have been saying for 15 years... maybe I will complete it one day, haha Smile
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  missblahhhh Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:32 pm

Hi I would be interested definitely but how much would something like that cost. I really can't afford alot which would probably mean I would have to make payments or something which is probably not something you would like to do lol. I know it would require a lot of time and work and I would gladly pay if I am able to work something out with you. Thanks for your time Smile
missblahhhh
missblahhhh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Thanks for your interest missblahhhh. That's a good question, how to price it so that people can afford it and it is worthwhile for the teacher's time. Smile
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  missblahhhh Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:36 am

Ya I would imagine it would be a lot of hard work and time. Let me know when or if you decide on something. Thank you Smile
missblahhhh
missblahhhh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum