Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Pentagram in Palm lines? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Pentagram in Palm lines? Voting17Pentagram in Palm lines? Voting19Pentagram in Palm lines? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Pentagram in Palm lines? Voting17Pentagram in Palm lines? Voting19Pentagram in Palm lines? Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Pentagram in Palm lines?

+5
Parender
Lynn
Felicity Martin
Patti
Alluma Nati
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pentagram in Palm lines? Empty Pentagram in Palm lines?

Post  Alluma Nati Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:09 pm

I am assuming since this is a palm reading site you all know what shape I mean by Pentagram shape and not a Star shape which is completely different in meaning according to where in the hand they are located, if not here is a Pentagram picture...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram

I realize you don't do this palm reading stuff for free, but I'm not looking for a palm reading, I just want to know if I'm on the right track with what I'm thinking about my true origins and I'm hoping that you will do a good deed and help a disturbed soul that can't rest till it knows the truth.

I will be referencing "The Morning Star", "The Lucifer" so please be patient with me and see where it goes and understand that "The Lucifer" is not only another word to describe the planet Venus as Lucifer is a Latin word which means "Light Bearer" but "The Lucifer" is also a human being.

Now what I'm thinking is according to my birth date which is May 6, 1976 it makes me a Taurus born in the year of the Dragon and I have a Natural Pentagram formation that is in my dominant hand which is connected to what I believe is the Fate and Heart line and it's connected to the Girdle of Venus with a V shape that is connected to the top point of the Pentagram and the V shape surrounds my middle finger. Here is a picture of it and I highlighted the intersecting lines with a dot of blue in so you can see where it is located in my palm...

https://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq286/Jobujack/

Also Venus and Earth as they evolve around the Sun over 8 Earth years make a Natural Pentagram formation and coincidentally according to astrology and the Zodiac my Governing planet is Venus and in the year 2012 the year of the Dragon in which I will be age 36 the Venus Pentagram will complete it's 8 Earth year cycle and it's also going to be the end of the Mayan long count calender. If you're unaware of the fact that Venus and Earth make a Pentagram here is what I mean...

*Creating the Venus Pentagram*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nI3Ky8mhj8

I have also studied many religions and a lot of them have sacred animals with the most common being Cattle, a Cow, Bull or Calf, but why is that, I think it has something to do with "The Golden Bull of Heaven" which is "Taurus" for the Universe is our Heaven and the Constellations are the key to figuring out religion, who the Fallen Angles are and what their real purpose is on Earth.

Take the Sikh faith for example and their "Dharma", "The son of compassion" who is "The Mythical Bull" who carry's a heavy load, but why does he carry a heavy load, is it some sort of responsibility, I think I got it figured out, it's the burden the the human Soul of the "Dharma" aka "Taurus" and many other names has to bear for the rest of the Angles that are fallen from Heaven and that burden is being "The Lucifer".

Now I'm not saying that I am "The Lucifer" but who am I and who are you to decide that I am or not, the choice is not up to us humans, what I mean is The God or Gods that created the Universe and everything in it from Planets and Stars to Constellations to small clues like the Venus Pentagram and life to exist within it are responsible for deciding who "The Lucifer" is and IT or THEY decided a long time ago.

Now I'm a firm believer in past lives and I know it's no coincidence that I'm a Taurus with a Pentagram in my palm lines and that my governing planet Venus makes a Pentagram formation with Earth, it was meant to happen for a reason just like me finding my way here and I hope that you might be able to help me figure out if I am or not the Soul of the constellation "Taurus" who has been known as many different names throughout different cultures throughout history around the world without no one knowing the real truth until possibly now.

I look forwards to hearing your response and if you want money for your thoughts I can do that even though I'm poor because I don't have a job that pays.

Thanks for reading...

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Pentagram in Palm lines? Empty Can anyone not give me a clue...

Post  Alluma Nati Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:15 pm

I was sent here by a person from another site who suggested this site as they believed you here might be able to help me clarify my thoughts on my Pentagram, Birth Date and the coincidental astrological tie I have to my governing planet.

So far from what I've seen on my internet journey to discover the truth about the Pentagram's true origins is that many people are scared to talk about it as if it's a taboo topic which it shouldn't be but for some strange reason it is.

Please someone, anyone, help me figure this out once and for all so I can move on to the next phase of my journey...

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Pentagram in Palm lines? Empty Re: Pentagram in Palm lines?

Post  Patti Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Hello Alluma Nati,

Pictoglyphs are only coincidental in the palms. Once you understand the details of limb development and the formation of the creases you will understand that any features that trigger symbolic meaning are more based on a person's experience, psychology and beliefs rather than on any indications of the same meaning in the hands.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Pentagram in Palm lines? Empty Is the Pentagram the mark of Lucifer?

Post  Alluma Nati Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Patti wrote:Hello Alluma Nati,

Pictoglyphs are only coincidental in the palms. Once you understand the details of limb development and the formation of the creases you will understand that any features that trigger symbolic meaning are more based on a person's experience, psychology and beliefs rather than on any indications of the same meaning in the hands.

So what you're saying is that it is just a coincidence that I have a Pentagram in my palm lines which match's my astrological Zodiac sign's governing planet Venus that is known for making the symbol of the Pentagram and that my beliefs are what are guiding me to think there is more to the story than it just being a coincidence.

Well you may be right but to me it brings up the question of "How many coincidences does it take before a coincidence is no longer a coincidence and what is to be classified as a coincidence"?

All I know is that I being a Taurus with a Pentagram in my palm lines with my governing planet Venus that makes a Pentagram formation with Earth as they evolve around the Sun is a coincidence and one that should not just be over looked and wrote off as nothing, especially when you take into consideration other small things like why did the people who wrote the Christian bible claim that Jesus claimed to be "The Morning Star" when the planet Venus is and has been known to be "The Morning Star" for longer than the Bible has been around.

Also why is it that that the most common decorations you place on top of a Christmas tree is either an Angel or a five pointed star a.k.a. the Pentagram.

Once upon a time people used to believe in astrology and religious books are filled with symbolic references to astrology like the story of the three wise men who found baby Jesus by using astrology. Is religion just a myth or is there truth to the story's that can only be found by remembering the old ways?

So many questions I have and I'm glad you responded to me Patti, I realize people don't put much stock into what if's and coincidences but do they not all add up eventually and help make sense of the bigger picture about why things like astrology, religion, spiritual faiths, palmistry and numerology were created.

To me they're all pieces of the puzzle that no one has the time to look into as everyone is too busy with their jobs, family, friends and whatever other excuses people use to not look into the past and figure out the reasons why the world is in the mess it is in with all the religions and spiritual faiths playing the childish games of "My way is right and yours is wrong, No, My way is the only way, How dare you, my way is the only path to being with God" if you know what I mean...

Now back to what you mentioned about limb development, personal experience, psychology and beliefs.

It has been my personal experience that no one wants to think like they thought during the times of the creation of religious and spiritual faith beliefs and add up the small things that are coincidences and use the tools that have been given to understand them, religion and spiritual faiths which are astrology, palmistry and numerology.

Psychology is a great tool too if used properly and not from the Scientific Atheistic point of view as when trying to solve the mysteries of religion and spiritual faiths and things like past lives, palmistry and numerology one must approach with an open mind for if not you will get no where in your discussions and end up in the same place where we're at in the world which is all the religions and spiritual faiths behaving like uneducated children.

Now as for my own beliefs, they're not what guide me as I don't follow any particular path, my Pentagram is what guides me, tracing back it's origins to who all have used it to explain their philosophies, people like Sun Tzu, Pythagoras and leading up to the Free Masons with all their symbolism they use.

I would like to know more about what you mean by limb development, that part of your response really jumped out at me and I would like to hear more about that to add to my pool of knowledge.

Thanks for reading this long response and I look forward to hearing your response...

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 pm

HI Alluma Nati,

I actually believe, or don't discount symbols having meaning on palms, they have enormous impacts on Indian readings which are often uncanny in their accuracy, and that they do change, appear, at various stages of life, particularly islands.

In Kabbalah palmistry features in the deeper mysteries, in fact a whole section devoted to hands, lines on brows, in assessing whether someone is suitable to enter the study of Kabbalah. But the texts are incredibly complex cultural metaphors, so you would have to learn to understand them through a long and tiring journey- I recommend Bnei Barruch.

There is considerable interesting information on Jinn's , 'light' or 'fire' beings who have a 'body of essential flame', a historical cause of some division between Jews and Muslims.
I have a very distinct pentagram on my Mount of Lunar, attached to my fate line. I generally keep this to my internal and private life, for two obvious reasons, one being that it is scientifically unverifiable and subject to extensive guffaws and hand over the mouth coughs, the other, the fact that essentially we are not supposed to speak of things like this, as it can impact on people's individual journey, a serious invasion of their spiritual path.

In teachings Lucifer is not seen as evil, in fact nothing is, but they all comprise a learning journey to reconnecting with the spiritual.

So I only mention this in response to your query and you may wish to look at this perspective if you haven't already.

Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Alluma Nati Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am

Felicity Martin wrote:HI Alluma Nati,

I actually believe, or don't discount symbols having meaning on palms, they have enormous impacts on Indian readings which are often uncanny in their accuracy, and that they do change, appear, at various stages of life, particularly islands.

In Kabbalah palmistry features in the deeper mysteries, in fact a whole section devoted to hands, lines on brows, in assessing whether someone is suitable to enter the study of Kabbalah. But the texts are incredibly complex cultural metaphors, so you would have to learn to understand them through a long and tiring journey- I recommend Bnei Barruch.

There is considerable interesting information on Jinn's , 'light' or 'fire' beings who have a 'body of essential flame', a historical cause of some division between Jews and Muslims.
I have a very distinct pentagram on my Mount of Lunar, attached to my fate line. I generally keep this to my internal and private life, for two obvious reasons, one being that it is scientifically unverifiable and subject to extensive guffaws and hand over the mouth coughs, the other, the fact that essentially we are not supposed to speak of things like this, as it can impact on people's individual journey, a serious invasion of their spiritual path.

In teachings Lucifer is not seen as evil, in fact nothing is, but they all comprise a learning journey to reconnecting with the spiritual.

So I only mention this in response to your query and you may wish to look at this perspective if you haven't already.

Felicity

Serious Felicity, you have a Pentagram too, I just love meeting others who also have one as I find it easier to relate and understand each others thoughts...

I have also noticed when talking to people about having a Pentagram in my palm lines I can see the skepticism in the eyes and facial expressions of those I speak with, it's near impossible to find someone to talk openly and honestly about it especially in the small city I live in.

There is so little diversity I can't find any groups of people of like mind so that leaves me with the internet as my only option and I'm glad I found this site but wouldn't have if I wasn't so persistent in seeking for the answers to my questions about my true origins and the origins of the Pentagram which I believe are interlaced.

I find it interesting that you mentioned Jinn's as I have 4 Jinn's of my own, granted they don't know they're my Jinn's yet but regardless if they ever do or not they still helped me learn what all I have along with Yin\Sun*Tzu/Yang & (Big Red), the Witch's, the Angles and all my little horned hellion princess's with butter fly wings who are all characters that were made up by my imagination that I used to figure out what I believe is the truth.

Now who am I to say what the truth is, I'm just a small city boy who doesn't have a college education, hell, I didn't even graduate high school and back when I was in public school I was just pushed along so I haven't accomplished anything in my life but for some reason I'm much more aware and intelligent than those who have graduated college and university though I'm not as specialized as they are in any fields that they are but in mine I'm second to none.

The reason why I never payed attention or did the school work to get the passing grades to graduate is what I wanted to learn could not be learnt in any school, it had to be learnt the hard knock's way, through personal experience and free will studying instead of being programmed like all the other students and ever since the day my grade 3 teacher said to me that "I was going to be on and off of government support programs my entire life" I knew not to trust adults for even when I was a kid I could see the cluelessness (I know, spelling mistake but who cares!) in peoples eyes.

The teacher was right about me though, I can't hold down a job but why should I when I can have all the time I need to study and keep learning with getting a monthly government check that works out to being the same if I was to have a minimum wage job and pay for transportation back and forth from work.

Please don't judge me yet for I have more to say to clarify.

Now if I had the chance to do my life all over again, I would have payed attention in school, worked hard and allowed myself to become a programmed robot so I could have graduated and went to college or university (if my grades were good enough and I could have afforded it) so that I could have had gotten a decent paying job then find a wife and eventually have a family but it's too late now and I'm on the path I am of having no job, no qualifications, no wife or kids, just a single guy against the world.

To conclude, once my information seeking journey towards finding out as much as I can about religion, spiritual faiths, palmistry, numerology, astrology and the Zodiac I plan on trying again to find employment so that people will stop looking at me as some non thinking lazy government support program recipient who has no goals in life except to collect his monthly check which is far from the truth that I hope you can all see.

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 am

Hi Allum Nati,

How very sad for you that somewhere in your early, very early childhood, there may not have been someone who could have been responsive and empathetic- as early as your 1 st year. This is the time where the trust- mistrust formation is at a critical stage of development. It doesn't in any way reflect on others who may have been caregivers, everyone is governed by their own learning and biography. But also we pick at some deep level our situations, and even manipulate it at an unbelievably early age, possibly, if you believe in karma, or a learning journey, to set things up so you can carry out that aspect of your life.
I still believe nothing happens by accident.
We are truly fortunate here in Australia, to have Government supported access to further education, which can open up challenging but life fulfilling corridors, and it is never too late, I am doing a degree at 60, as I am over 200 km from the nearest tertiary education centre, and wasn't aware I could do it through HECS, it has been challenging but rewarding.
As for being labeled a bludger, the true bludgers in our society are most often found in corporate boardrooms, where profits are syphoned out of society into tax havens. Nothing annoys me more than governments bemoaning paying pensions and support payments- as if it disappears into some black hole. It doesn't, it keeps small micro economies and small business going!
Those who exist in that world are more aligned with Ahriman- who governs materialism... for some insight into this Rudolph Steiner is a valuable source. From the Kabbalistic perspective- it is the Ego, which we all are battling which exists in the will to receive... not to bestow.

The actual Jewish people are supposed to be Ginns... but in the true sense, to be Jewish is to try and reconnect to the spiritual and has nothing to do with the materialistic perspective such as the land of Israel and the appalling death that it justified in the name of religion.

Cheers Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:33 am

Hello Felicity and AIluma Nati,

I also think formations in the hands such as islands, crossing lines making grills, squares, triangles and other patterns are significant. I prefer to look at the pieces that make up these patterns and consider where they are located, where they are coming from and going, and what they do along the way in addition to their combining to form a pattern that triggers associative skills.

But, when we start associating these formations with symbology that may have cultural, social and psychological implications then there becomes room for applying meaning to a feature rather the feature actually presenting its meaning to us.

Personally, I think the symbols used in Eastern Palmistry are really a pictorial way of remembering the 'meanings' to combinations of creases crossing and meeting frequently in common locations on the palms. They come from a time that many traditions and lessons were passed along orally.

Mathematics and geometry is very involved in the study of hands and there are many who find math very mystical.

Alluma Nati, using your sun sign in Taurus as significant to the formation of creases in your palm would seem to suggest that we could perhaps expect to see this in all Taurus' hand owners. Venus also rules Libra, I'm a Libra but no free standing pentacles are in my palms.

Even though I don't agree that the marking in your hand means what you think it does, I do think it's unique and represents a particular uniqueness about you. There are a lot more people with sun signs in Taurus than people with that marking in their hands.

sunny
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alluma Nati Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:10 am

Well Felicity, I'm kinda fortunate myself in the fact that I live in Canada and there are Government programs available to loan you the money to go to a College but my drawback is I would first have to get either my GED (General Equivalency Diploma) or get my regular high school diploma through a school. I've considered and actually attempted it in the past but for some reason I could not stick with it, I guess it's my stubborn Taurus attitude kicking in.

You're right about the fact I could have used better role models when I was a child but it's not my parents fault, they did what they could but it probably would have been an entirely different life for me if my biological parents hadn't have gotten divorced when I was 5 years old then have my Mother remarry and because the man she was marrying was a Christian it was all of a sudden sprung onto me that we had to also become Christians and go to church, which for some reason didn't sit well with me even from an early age, that all has to do with being able to see the truth in peoples eyes that no one really has a clue when it comes to religion and spiritual faith, the just have their opinion.

Now I don't have any problems now in talking with people from various religious beliefs for I have learnt tolerance to the weak minded and have respect for those who are respectful of others beliefs and don't play the childish games that most religious people play, the old "my God is the real God and their is only one way to be with him or the old there is no God Bull crap".

We certainly have gotten off topic but that's okay cause right now you are all just getting to know a bit about me as a person and the conversation will eventually get back on track.

Thanks for posting again Patti...

I agree with you Patti that the symbols in your palm lines are significant, I also think that the only way to truly trace back your true origins is through palmistry, numerology, astrology and the Zodiac.

It's too bad the Celtic Druids weren't still around today with their knowledge and wisdom, they would be able to reveal the missing links, DAM YOU ROME...

I think it would be interesting to do a study to see how many people have Pentagram's in their palm lines, what Zodiac signs they are and have a palmistry and numerology chart reading done on each of them, I bet there wouldn't be that many people.

You may be right Patti, I may be wrong with what I believe but who are we to decide how IT works and if you don't know what I mean by IT I mean whatever IT was that was there before the Big Bang that is the cause of the intelligent design of the Universe, in other words, God.

One theory I've had about the people who have pentagrams in their palm lines is that they're the fallen Angles from the Heavens who did not rebel against God but are here on Earth doing God's work, helping people find their way in this land of confusion we live in, I know, it's not scientifically provable but it's not impossible...

I can't wait to see what you wise ladies write next... Thumbs up!

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Pentagram in Palm lines? Empty I'm boring...

Post  Alluma Nati Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:13 am

Well, it's been a couple days and no replies, the either means too busy to get online, scared off by my long posts, just aren't interested or Western Palmistry doesn't know anything about what it means to have a Natural Pentagram formation just like Indian palmistry.

I've only ever been able to find one site that gives an explanation of what the Pentagram signifies and this is what the person said about it...

"Pentagram - A very rare marking formed by the confluence of the Head Line, Life Line, Fate Line and Money Line, which clearly marks the sign of a Pentagram in the palm of the hand. This is a sign of great spiritual power and advancement, and indicates one who is highly adept. The Pythagoreans used to mark the Pentagram on their palm, as a sign to recognize one another by; thus the presence of the Pentagram marking may indicate a soul who was one of this ancient and highly advanced mystical school in lives gone by, and still bears the mark to this day."

Who is to say if this is accurate or not, I can see it being part of the truth, not the hole truth but then again, what is the real truth, meaning not everything found on the internet is the truth and even if it's the truth, part of the truth or completely false it still isn't much of an explanation, regardless I believe what I believe as do all you and in the end does it matter who is wright or wrong?

My only question's I have for all of you is the last one and this one, do any of you know of any information other than the only bit I can find or just have an opinion of what a Natural Pentagram in your palm lines means if you have an astrological coincidental tie to your governing planet that also makes the same symbol of a Natural Pentagram formation?

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:18 am

You're not boring and I'm sure there's interest but maybe no one has any more to contribute than what has already been said perhaps.

When it comes to symbology it's often something personal. When you ask for a 'sign' it's usually only you that can recognize that sign when it arrives. The ability to make associations is, in my opinion, a quality of high intelligence. A kind of intelligence that you described as not being recognized in your early school years. You know how to think rather than just memorize information. You are likely a type of person referred to as a seeker. Seekers look for associations and meaning along their path in life.

As you see it is difficult to find a definition for an actual pentagram marked in the creases of the palms and when you do it is someone applying their meaning to the feature and not doing research to verify their connection. You are trying to do the same thing.

A few months ago I took this photo of a ladies fingertip. The crease pattern reminds me of the symbol for atomic energy. Maybe there's a pentagram in the mixture of creases. I imagine others might see multi-pointed stars and other symbols. I think it is unusual and rare, but I would hesitate to see it as a symbol although I definitely think it's significant and not to be ignored in a reading.

Pentagram in Palm lines? Dsc07210

sunny
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alluma Nati Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:16 am

Patti wrote:You're not boring and I'm sure there's interest but maybe no one has any more to contribute than what has already been said perhaps.

Thanks Patti for the subtle complement and I see a bit of interest but so few responses compared to what I was hoping for, I guess the true meaning to what an actual Natural Pentagram formation in palmistry has been lost to us unless the quote about the Pentagram meaning in my last post is close to being correct.

Patti wrote:When it comes to symbology it's often something personal. When you ask for a 'sign' it's usually only you that can recognize that sign when it arrives. The ability to make associations is, in my opinion, a quality of high intelligence. A kind of intelligence that you described as not being recognized in your early school years. You know how to think rather than just memorize information. You are likely a type of person referred to as a seeker. Seekers look for associations and meaning along their path in life.

You are so right Patti and it's too bad I didn't get to start my search since those early childhood days for if palmistry was openly practiced and believed in I would have discovered my Pentagram sooner in life but all is well that ends well I guess, meaning that yes, I've been seeking the truth, ever since I was a child subconsciously and about 10 years ago since I had my awakening and became aware of what I've been doing which was living a life of near poverty just being able to afford having internet access so that I can find the true meaning of having a Pentagram in your palm lines, I've sacrificed my life for this answer only to find that I'm the only one who can find the answer by piecing together all the common denominators between as many different cultures I can study.

Patti wrote:As you see it is difficult to find a definition for an actual pentagram marked in the creases of the palms and when you do it is someone applying their meaning to the feature and not doing research to verify their connection. You are trying to do the same thing.

What I really do is look for where all I see the Pentagram from Music videos, National Flags, Philosophers Like Sun Tzu & Pythagoras to palmistry and an event the happens in our solar system, the fact that Venus and Earth make a Natural Pentagram formation over 8 Earth years as they evolve around the Sun.

Patti wrote:A few months ago I took this photo of a ladies fingertip. The crease pattern reminds me of the symbol for atomic energy. Maybe there's a pentagram in the mixture of creases. I imagine others might see multi-pointed stars and other symbols. I think it is unusual and rare, but I would hesitate to see it as a symbol although I definitely think it's significant and not to be ignored in a reading.

I can make out two patterns, a multi pointed "star" shape and the letter "A" that is close to forming a Pentagram, it's just missing a couple lines, these are their possible meanings according to the site I found for palmistry...

Stars - The presence of a star indicates good luck and success in the area it appears in (for example, appearing on the Heart Line it indicates success in love). This is true everywhere except the Life Line, where it indicates a crisis at the point in life indicated by the stars position on the line.

There is no explanation for the letter A

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:07 am

Very Happy
I think you have missed my point. I don't interpret images and letters of the alphabet to be relative when found in the palm and most modern hand readers do not either.

Creases move across territories in the hands and sometimes cross or touch each other. This placement in combination with other factors is what gives them significance and allows us to give an interpretation. It is your consciousness and experience that make you want to add a meaning to graphics you see that is relevant to your psyche.

I'm not against interpreting symbols and looking for signs or even giving personal significance to particular features as you are doing, but it has nothing to do with Palmistry. Palmistry isn't something you 'believe in'. At least the Western, modern version isn't. That is why it is difficult for you to get responses here.

You may enjoy reading Joseph Campbell, Carl Jung, and (my favorite) Angeles Arrien.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Pentagram in Palm lines? Empty Conflicting stories or...

Post  Alluma Nati Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:57 am

I understood everything you've said Patti, it's just that the 1st psychic/palm reader Lady I ever went to that I paid for mustn't have been going by the Modern Western version for she was the one who first attributed the Pentagram in my palm lines to be a symbol of living past lives being a spiritual faith healer and then I found a site that explained Palm lines symbols meanings which backed up my 1st psychic/palm reader Lady but not in the exact words...

Now which version of palmistry do I go by cause neither Western or Indian seems to have an explanation for palm line meanings and my 1st psychic/palm reader Lady and the site Which makes sense for I connected the dots before I started this thread and they don't have conflicting stories...

Referencing Believing in Palmistry What's wrong with palmistry being one small part of all I believe in and does it really matter to discuss what version of palmistry that my 1st psychic/palm reader Lady and the site I go to for reference to what symbols possibly mean, I certainly hope not! wave

This is the link that supports the theories of my 1st psychic/palm reader Lady...

*Lady Shadow Feather - Palmistry*
http://ladyshadowfeather.tripod.com/revgigisbos/id46.html

Does anyone know about the version or palmistry I'm talking about or is it just a coincidence with what all I've just said just like me being a Taurus and Taurus's governing planet Venus makes a Natural Pentagram formation with Earth and the Sun as we travel through the constellations throughout the years life after life...

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Palmistry isn't about being psychic. A palm reader can also be a psychic, but it isn't a requirement.

The information given to you was from someone who used a method to pull information from the cosmos and shared that with you. Because she was looking at your hands and this configuration, she gave you that information. Since you like that information, keep it. There are others here that have had some not so encouraging predictions from the psychic type of palm reading.

wave
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:45 pm

I checked the web site you gave for Ladyshadowfeather with the article by Rev Gigis B.O.S. which includes the pentagram definition.

Did you notice that she describes it as a combination of the life, head and fate lines? The configuration you have presented us in your hand is formed by the heart line, some pieces of the Girdle of Venus and part of the Mystic Cross.

I would apply your Girdle of Venus and the Mystic Cross to your personality and interests rather than this pattern you see as a pentagram.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alluma Nati Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Okay, so you have heard of the psychic/palm reading type then?

You see, at first I always thought there was just one version of palmistry and that was reading the palm lines & finger symbols according to which lines or fingers they are attached to, but then I found out there was Western and Indian versions each with their own unique views and now that there's another type, the psychic/palm reader.

Well if I'm seeking answers to ponder about about my situation with both Western and Indian palmistry not being able to answer that which I have already found answers to from the psychic/palm reader to ponder about, I will have to do as you say Patti and accept and use the only answer I have found.

Oh, and on a side note, with everything that I researched about the Pentagram and having connected the dots to where all the Pentagram has been and used for I have created a story, it's just the rough copy right now but I would like it if you check it out...

*Taurus the Dragon Witch King*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llWy-h3oKp8

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Post  Alluma Nati Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Patti wrote:I checked the web site you gave for Ladyshadowfeather with the article by Rev Gigis B.O.S. which includes the pentagram definition.

I never said that I 100% believe in the accuracy of that site but it's the only site that I have been able to find with any information about what a Pentagram Formation means...

Patti wrote:Did you notice that she describes it as a combination of the life, head and fate lines? The configuration you have presented us in your hand is formed by the heart line, some pieces of the Girdle of Venus and part of the Mystic Cross.

I know my Pentagram isn't connected to all the lines mentioned in that sites but if you were to see it in person you would see that all the lines connect to each other to form a Pentagram that I was told was connected to the fate & heart line, Girdle of Venus and like you said, part of the Mystic Cross, is the fate line not one of the line that run up from your wrist, that's what I been lead to believe from the information on palmistry I've picked up from online and so you know I just don't look for one source and believe it I compare notes and look for common denominators to add up to what I believe...

Patti wrote:I would apply your Girdle of Venus and the Mystic Cross to your personality and interests rather than this pattern you see as a pentagram.

I'm not imagining it, it really is there and other people see it as well the ones that I have shown... but what do you mean of course my Girdle of Venus and Mystic Cross are part of that, the Pentagram is just a clue, a hint for me to do research on it...

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Yes there are various schools of thought in the study of reading hands. Many contradict each other. Many have proven inaccurate. That is why many of us now try to verify the indications of the hands rather than simply apply a meaning that suits our fancy at the moment.

Alluma Nati wrote: is just a clue, a hint for me to do research on it...

You may also enjoy reading "The Celestine Prophecy". It's a best selling book written in a novel style that shares a lot about following signs on your path in life.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alluma Nati Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm

I hear what you're saying Patti and I just want you and everyone else know that I too don't believe that just one coincidence like me finding information supporting the theories of my 1st and only paid for palm reading that wasn't supposed to be a palm reading that just happened to turn into one because I have a Pentagram formation that the Lady could see and possibly felt an empathic connection to which made her want to look into my palm lines in the first place, but who really knows what made her do that, weather it was just part of her routine and it was like I said just random coincidence that I had a Pentagram and she said what she did about it, or not, that's something only she could answer and that's if I was to ever meet her again and she remembered me and what she said...

Now since I was talking about coincidences, that makes three official coincidences I'm connected to, the one I just talked about with the psychic/palm reader claiming it to be the marking of a Spiritual Faith Healer in a past life.

The fact that my astrological Zodiac sign according to my Birth Date Taurus and me having a Pentagram in my palm lines that is the same symbol as my Governing Planet Venus according to the Zodiac and Astrology makes with Earth as they evolve around the Sun over eight Earth years

And the coincidence that Venus and Earth as they evolve around the Sun make a Pentagram in the first place and not only that, but that Venus is also known as "The Morning Star", or "The Lucifer" in Latin and it's my astrological Zodiac signs Governing planet that is known as "The Lucifer" or "The Morning Star" for the reasons it is and that my Pentagram connects me to my Governing planet and that it just happens to be connected to the "Girdle of Venus" by a V shape connected to the top point of the Pentagram.

Also, in a way I just happen to be connected to the world wide talked about so called conspiracy with the Freemason Illuminati that Dan Brown was talking about in his books "The Da Vinci Code" and "Angles vs. Demons", symbolically that is.

This stuff makes me ask the question "How many coincidences does it take before the coincidence is no longer a coincidence?" and the question "What all is to be considered a coincidence when talking about the origins of religion, spiritual faiths and my symbolic ties to them?".

Those are two very good questions aren't they? farao

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:09 am

hi Alluma
Maybe I have misunderstood something. Regarding
The fact that my astrological Zodiac sign according to my Birth Date Taurus and me having a Pentagram in my palm lines that is the same symbol as my Governing Planet Venus according to the Zodiac and Astrology makes with Earth as they evolve around the Sun over eight Earth years

Does this mean that all Taureans should have a Pentagram in their hands? and all Librans too as that is also ruled by Venus?

Personally I do not read such symbols in the hand, unless they are independent markings (not made up of major/minor lines crossing). We could join up the palmar lines to make all kinds of apparent signs & symbols that are just 'coincidental'. The important thing is the lines that make up this apparent shape. I can't even see the pentagram on your hand, the picture I looked at was fuzzy. I saw a Passion Line / Girdle of Venus, fate line, reduplicated heart line, influence line from Mount of Venus (or maybe Mars).

The pentagram represents the 5 elements - earth, water, fire, air, & ether or Spirit. and we are all combinations of all these elements. Very Happy

regarding the past life stuff, you said your first reader was psychic, maybe she got it psychically rather than from palmistry?

(edit PS, I just re-read the thread and noticed that Patti already said the same thing that I said, about - 'Does this mean that all Taureans should have a Pentagram in their hands? and all Librans too as that is also ruled by Venus?').
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alluma Nati Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:38 am

Lynn wrote:hi Alluma
Maybe I have misunderstood something. Regarding

Does this mean that all Taureans should have a Pentagram in their hands? and all Librans too as that is also ruled by Venus?

To the best of my knowledge no but this question is why I'd like to do a study on who all have Pentagrams in their palm line and what their astrological Zodiac signs are cause I don't know the answer to that question, just have an theory which involves being the souls of Angles...

Lynn wrote:Personally I do not read such symbols in the hand, unless they are independent markings (not made up of major/minor lines crossing). We could join up the palmar lines to make all kinds of apparent signs & symbols that are just 'coincidental'. The important thing is the lines that make up this apparent shape. I can't even see the pentagram on your hand, the picture I looked at was fuzzy. I saw a Passion Line / Girdle of Venus, fate line, reduplicated heart line, influence line from Mount of Venus (or maybe Mars).

Ya, the picture I posted wasn't the best but if you look for the dots of blue ink which are the 5 dark dots just under my Saturn finger (the middle finger) by the Girdle of Venus, picture it by using this next video by where the eye is spraying paint out of the hand at the beginning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yoABwIlX3s&ob=av2n

You do not have to watch the video, it is just that the eye in the hand happens to be in the same location as my Pentagram...

Lynn wrote:The pentagram represents the 5 elements - earth, water, fire, air, & ether or Spirit. and we are all combinations of all these elements. Very Happy

Yes, I know all that stuff too and in Sun Tzu philosophies he described the elements as Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood, Sun Tzu also used the Pentagram to explain his philosophies...

Lynn wrote:regarding the past life stuff, you said your first reader was psychic, maybe she got it psychically rather than from palmistry?

That is a possibility that I've considered but like I said I also found a site the kind of backs up the reading I had done... not to mention with all the research that I've done all leads to the Pentagram being the symbol of The Lucifer and all who bear that mark are from the same tribe and have the same purpose on Earth and that is supposed to helping others once we have figured ourselves out and how we can help others find what they are looking for...

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:27 am

The formations of stars with major lines do have their meanings but the intensity would be reduced substantially, comparing to those powers that belong to the independent signs.

As far as the formation of particular sign of pentagram on your palm is concerned, I have to say that you should consult efficient perfect hand analyst who could reveal the meaning or meanings of that particular formation of sign formed by many major lines with his/her experiences. There are particular meanings of starting, course and terminating of lines. Besides this, the qualities of the lines do matter.

In present times some eight Distinctive Approaches are used for a complete hand analysis. These Distinctive Approaches are entirely most practical and useful in Palm Reading for a complete in-depth hand analysis. Search on the palms you will find the answer to the question why such formation is formed.The perfection in this regard, depends on your learning the art in establishing the combinations between them and that depends on your passion, urge and time devoted to the serious study of the subject. And do not forget that hand must be analyzed in totality because no sign on the palm of the hand is absolute in itself.

Patti, I appreciate your replies. Thumbs up!
Sethi Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 pm

I watched the video, I saw the eye and the paint spraying out of the palm, but I don't understand how it is relevant?

I read this freemasonry site about pentagrams,
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/pentagram.html
they have many associations, including pentagram being associated with Jesus, and states that it was not associated with Lucifer until 19th century. It also says that "Historically, it does not appear to be equated with Venus."
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Alluma Nati Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Lynn wrote:I watched the video, I saw the eye and the paint spraying out of the palm, but I don't understand how it is relevant?

I was just using that video with the hand spraying paint as showing the location of where my Pentagram is located in my palm lines which is right where the Eye is located that sprays the paint...

Lynn wrote:I read this freemasonry site about pentagrams,
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/pentagram.html
they have many associations, including pentagram being associated with Jesus, and states that it was not associated with Lucifer until 19th century. It also says that "Historically, it does not appear to be equated with Venus."

I have read that as well but a lot of what was once believed in has been misconstrued over the years by those who control the world, they don't want us knowing the real truth for if we knew it then those elites would loose their power over our minds...

Alluma Nati

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next