Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Voting17Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Voting19Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Voting18 
Sumit
Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Voting17Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Voting19Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis)

3 posters

Go down

Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Empty Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis)

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:54 am

Hi,
A friend of mine has these fingerprint patterns:
Whorl on the digit of Mercury and Sun fingers of both hands.
On rest of the fingers he has a loop.
So, his life lesson is: Stuffed Feelings/Emotional Outbursts.
Now that the loop appears on the 6 digits ( Thumb, Jupiter and Saturn digits of both hands), is it that the life lessons of all these fingers are applicable to this person?
Ideally, it is.

Please confirm.

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Empty Re: Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis)

Post  anand_palm Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Hello Kiran

I had read richard unger book on life lesson and life purpose but iam not connvinced yet fingerprint should be given point ratings and treated as life lesson and purpose. it would be better to have bigger debate before you yourself is giving them life purpose and life lesson. Somewhere in this forum i found the discussions on life purpose ect.. probably you could find searching in the forum about it. There are what i feel where point systems can go grey for example in this case where accordingly you have given a total of 12 points for one pattern and other set pattern 18 points then in such case do you consider total points of one set of pattern is not considered. Not only that on what basis have we categorized somethingh as service, love ect.. Iam not able to get that clearly, all these are based on somethingh which is defined as per the defintion. When you read other palmistry books they have different meaning for these fingerprints, in this sense which one would you take.

Also it looks to me that an individiual is more important than a system which is mentioning about lifepurpose and life lesson. from that sense every fingerprint is unique not every set. every fingerpint expresses its indivduality in a different way that is why everybody is unique.

from my knowledge Nobody has yet to understand what really is the implications of fingerprints on this and what these are used for.

Also please read the discussion on this topic
Thumbrule DMIT - IQ TEST: Does intelligence correlate with fingerprints & dermatoglyphics? ( it is not about life purpose ect but can enhance your knowledge)
it may give you some ideas on the broader discussion where in you can gain better insights.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis) Empty Re: Question Regarding Life Life Lesson(Finger Print Analysis)

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi Anand,
thank you for sharing your insights on this.
I tried searching the relevant thread on this forum, but, couldn't get it Sad
Right now, am exploring it as I too received the book couple of days back.
And so far, whatever I read and applied - I found it accurate - infact, very accurate.

To answer to few of your comments:
There are what i feel where point systems can go grey for example in this case where accordingly you have given a total of 12 points for one pattern and other set pattern 18 points then in such case do you consider total points of one set of pattern is not considered.
- I think this should be 24(4*6) and 18(3*6). But, its not about the total score. But, about the presence of a high and low ranking finger print which decides the purpose and lesson.

Not only that on what basis have we categorized somethingh as service, love ect.. Iam not able to get that clearly, all these are based on somethingh which is defined as per the defintion.
- So far whatever I read, I feel it like correct.
Whorl is air element. Its about intelligence and communication. So, been put into Service.
Loop is a water element. So, of course connectivity and relations.
TA is fire element. So, Wisdom, transformation, etc are related to it.
A is earth element. So, peace, stability etc.

When you read other palmistry books they have different meaning for these fingerprints, in this sense which one would you take.
- No, I don't find different meanings. If you look at Ronelle Coburn's book: Destiny at your fingertips( you can glance thru it at books.google.com), you'll find that the same meanings for these fingerprints been used as is elsewhere.

Also it looks to me that an individiual is more important than a system which is mentioning about lifepurpose and life lesson. from that sense every fingerprint is unique not every set. every fingerpint expresses its indivduality in a different way that is why everybody is unique.
- Yes, totally agree on this. And that's where lines come into picture. See, finger print patterns are fixed, A archetype is obtained for a person. Define the school, lesson and purpose and then combine with lines and see how the combination emerges out. For someone, the lines have been supportive and for others they put more challenge.

From my knowledge Nobody has yet to understand what really is the implications of fingerprints on this and what these are used for.
- I see that IIHA has plenty of students and plenty of masters who are using this system very well. Refer to Ronelle Coburn, Baeth Davis, Pamelah and Jena's websites. They all are students and highly successful palmists.

Hope, this helps. Pls share your views. I would surely like to cross check my understandings.

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:51 am

Hello Kiran

Thanks for your comments, but johny fincham has different comment on what air element means, loop elements mean ect..
Also regarding research nobody has done completely study on the usage of finger prints. no scieintific evidence exist to validate the claim, please read the debate on dermatoglyphics and DMIT intelligence.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:24 am

Okay Anand. I'll go thru it.

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Hello Kiran

Thanks, the problem in all these subjects there lot of interpretation on fingerprints and its relations to pyschology of a person. But how much should this be given importance is not known.

I guess somebody who has done research on this can give more insight. I have done some research of collecting papers and reading through internet, but so far nothingh which can give a mapping answer, i dont think there is enough scientific proof or factual proof.

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  parimal Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Hello Kiran,
Re. your friend's hand.
According to the IIHA 0 this is the Life Purpose combo : "Public impact in the healing art" . Both Apollo and Mercury high rank whorl .(Service School / vs Servitude.
And both Saturn,Jupiter and Thumb : low rank in this case (loops). Loops being about emotional authenticity, love and closeness.
Namaste, Parimal
Canada

parimal

http://www.crystalgardenspirit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:12 am

Thank you Parimal.

My qtn is:
Now that the loop appears on the 6 digits ( Thumb, Jupiter and Saturn digits of both hands), is it that the life lessons of 'all these fingers' are applicable to this person?

Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  parimal Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:30 pm

My qtn is:
Now that the loop appears on the 6 digits ( Thumb, Jupiter and Saturn digits of both hands), is it that the life lessons of 'all these fingers' are applicable to this person?
Warm regards,
Kiran
Hello Kiran,

Yes as they are low ranking = so this is the Life Lesson!
Yet here - when 6 low ranking are all together- we go with the Love School as the Life lesson ! This is what we learn in the IIHa training.
Even so you would read as LLesson Failure (mainly right thumbs) Powerless(mainly right Jupiter) and Guilt( mainly left Saturn)
Hope this help. Namaste,
Parimal
Canada

parimal

Back to top Go down

Post  parimal Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Kiran I would add to be clearer -
Life Purpose : PIHA Public impact in the healing arts
Life School with four whorls is the School of Service
and the Life Lesson is the Love department - the theme of the Love School (6 loops)

parimal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:10 am

Thank you Parimal. Its clear now.

Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down