Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Spinal injuries showing in the hand?

+2
Patti
kiwihands
6 posters

Go down

Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Empty Spinal injuries showing in the hand?

Post  kiwihands Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 am

Hi everyone,

I broke my neck 4 weeks ago in a windsurfing accident, which should show on my fate line according to Ed Campbell’s theory. He says in his Encyclopaedia of Palmistry that health problems will show on the Saturn line, which he finds to “represent the central axis of the body.” (p.157) In this system my injury should be marked just above the heart line.

According to other theories that time the lines (age 33), the injury should show on my life line, and on the fate line, indicating possible repercussions in terms of career that may result from not being able to work for some time. (I will eventually make a full recovery, but am told that I can expect ongoing issues with pain etc.)

I can’t really make out any markings that would fit with either system, but maybe that’s because I’m too close to the subject. Can anyone enlighten me?

Here a couple of new pics taken today:
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Right11
right (active hand)
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Left11
left

Thanks!

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Empty Re: Spinal injuries showing in the hand?

Post  Patti Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:20 am

Wow Kiwi!! Just the other day I was thinking of you and how you'd been gone a long time! I tried to remember if you had mentioned some far away exotic trip. I am so sorry to hear your news and wish for you a very speedy and full recovery!

I think you might notice some kind of marking on your nails, just recently growing out at the quick. A deep dent or rising bump horizontally across the nail. Particularly the thumb and/or index finger nails.

In order to place time on your life line I use three markers at the edges of the palm. Could you put up another photo with more palm?

I guess if this were 'destiny' then perhaps there'd be something in the lines to show that at this point in life you were to experience 'something' that influences your perspective of life.

But if it were an 'out of the blue' environmental situation then I think only your emotional and physical reactions would be relevant in regards to markings.

take care,
Patti
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Empty Re: Spinal injuries showing in the hand?

Post  zaobhand Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:51 am

Kiwihand wishing you quick recovery! Have you heard of comfrey? They call it the bone-knitting herb. I haven't used it myself but it seems to be well regarded in herbal folklore.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:31 am

Hi Kiwi,

Sorry to hear the news. Wish you a fast, faster and fastest recovery Smile. Take care.
Here are my observations. I have marked in your right hand from 1 to 4.

RIGHT HAND:
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Right110

LEFT HAND:
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Left1110

In your right hand, y ou can see a interference line starting from 2 and cutting the fate line at 3. A parallel line running above it marked as 4 and cutting your bigger fate line at the headline. The first fate line fades and stops after 3. Your life line is thick in between 2 and 1 compared to before 2 and after 1.
My take is: Your this regular activity or career( or direction of your life) might gradually be reduced 'coz of health concern. This injury will have your external lifestyle affected for few years, unless you take a faster recovery. I can't see pearls formation on the skin ridges near this section of life line in the inner mars zone. But, Johnny attributes this( inner Mars zone) area to Bones, joints and ligaments.

In your left hand, however, you can see a falling line at the point at which I have marked. This point approximates corresponds to around 30. Your lifestyle at home might not be significantly affected 'coz of this accident. But, you'll have reduced health stamina.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:00 am

hi kiwihands, I am so sorry to hear about your accident. It is good to hear that eventually you will make a full recovery. Wishing you well. x
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi Kiwi,
Here are your palms you uploaded last year for us to use as reference. We have close ups of your palms from then too, for comparison to now.

My thoughts as to what to expect. Still thinking that if it were destiny, the markings would relate to something that altered your direction in life. Old lines ending and new ones beginning or the like. I don't think 'accident' can be foretold. I'd also want to look at what major transits were happening in your astrological chart.

If your hands were to show it as just an out of the blue accident, then I would look as I mentioned above for markings that show your response to your milieu.

Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  53443910

Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  53443911

my age markings:
Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Kiwi_r10

Spinal injuries showing in the hand?  Kiwi_r11

You definitely must be blessed! To break your neck and not only still be alive, but not paralyzed! Very Happy That is very good fortune!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 am

Hi Patti,

thanks so much for your quick response and your kind wishes. Smile Yes, I have had a 'busy' first quarter of the year with lots of travel, my parents visiting for a month, and then my brother too.

I totally agree about being blessed - SOO grateful to my guardian angel! There was a moment when I thought, that's it, I'm dead. The doctors couldn't believe how lightly I got off, with only one fracture ... normally when people fall on their heads at 50kph they don't walk into A&E. Maybe being a yogi helped, too. Anyways, I feel like I have been given a new life and, though everything is still very much in flux, sense a new facet of my personality emerging as well. That's why I would have expected to find some sort of major change in my lines somewhere ... but perhaps this takes more than a month to show up.

Patti wrote:I think you might notice some kind of marking on your nails, just recently growing out at the quick. A deep dent or rising bump horizontally across the nail. Particularly the thumb and/or index finger nails.

Interesting point: my nails seem to have almost stopped growing since the accident. I'll keep an eye on them ...

Patti wrote:I guess if this were 'destiny' then perhaps there'd be something in the lines to show that at this point in life you were to experience 'something' that influences your perspective of life. [...] Old lines ending and new ones beginning or the like. I don't think 'accident' can be foretold. I'd also want to look at what major transits were happening in your astrological chart.

But if it were an 'out of the blue' environmental situation then I think only your emotional and physical reactions would be relevant in regards to markings.

This is exactly what I was wondering about! I does feel like 'destiny' - had been carrying a vague sense of foreboding for months, and now that's gone. I picked a couple of cards afterwards, and they were Death and The Fool, which to me also indicates a natural development rather than an out-of-the-blue strike. Perhaps one of my fate lines ending roundabouts now is one such indication. Thank you for your illustration of how you figure out timing on the life line! I'll keep this for future reference ...

I read in some books that accidents would show up as stars or indentations or spots on the lines. Can't see any of that. I think you're right with what you say about only my reactions showing in that case.

I'm intrigued now about the astrological aspect - would love it if you could have a look at the major transits when you get a moment. I'll PM you my precise birth details.

Well, whatever it is, and whatever comes from it: I'm aliiive! happy move

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 am

Thanks Zaobhand! Thanks!

zaobhand wrote:Kiwihand wishing you quick recovery! Have you heard of comfrey? They call it the bone-knitting herb. I haven't used it myself but it seems to be well regarded in herbal folklore.

Great tip, and yes I have comfrey tincture. My mum had a whole flask that she had made herself in her travel first aid kit, and she left it with me "just in case." Comfrey doesn't grow here, so it was very lucky! Or maybe she just knows me really well ... not the first time I've broken a bone.
lol!

Cheers

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 am

kiwihands wrote:Thanks Zaobhand! Thanks!

zaobhand wrote:Kiwihand wishing you quick recovery! Have you heard of comfrey? They call it the bone-knitting herb. I haven't used it myself but it seems to be well regarded in herbal folklore.

Great tip, and yes I have comfrey tincture. My mum had a whole flask that she had made herself in her travel first aid kit, and she left it with me "just in case." Comfrey doesn't grow here, so it was very lucky! Or maybe she just knows me really well ... not the first time I've broken a bone.
lol!

Cheers

You are most welcome. Smile

Here are links to few more options, just in case.
http://www.herballegacy.com/Broken_Bones.html
http://www.yahwehsaliveandwell.com/strongbones.html#More_Information ( I was told that eucommia bark is great for healing bones and ligaments).

Unintentionally I healed a chronic knee problem that I had for many years after improving my nutrition. Can share pm my experiences in case you'd like to explore for the healing period.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 am

Hi Kiran,

thank you for your kind wishes. Smile It makes such a difference to know that there are people out there who think of me with healing thoughts! Thanks also for your elaborations and the clear illustrations of how you see the timing. This is the area of palmistry I am still most mystified by...

Kiran.Katawa wrote:In your right hand, y ou can see a interference line starting from 2 and cutting the fate line at 3. A parallel line running above it marked as 4 and cutting your bigger fate line at the headline. The first fate line fades and stops after 3. Your life line is thick in between 2 and 1 compared to before 2 and after 1.
My take is: Your this regular activity or career( or direction of your life) might gradually be reduced 'coz of health concern. This injury will have your external lifestyle affected for few years, unless you take a faster recovery. I can't see pearls formation on the skin ridges near this section of life line in the inner mars zone. But, Johnny attributes this( inner Mars zone) area to Bones, joints and ligaments.

Interesting point about the interference lines! I may have the wrong idea about them: thought that they represent influences from home life, friends and family. So I didn't even consider them in terms of the accident because it had nothing to do with anyone but me and my own reckless risk-taking. Would be keen to hear what other readers think about the role of those influence lines?

Kiran.Katawa wrote:In your left hand, however, you can see a falling line at the point at which I have marked. This point approximates corresponds to around 30. Your lifestyle at home might not be significantly affected 'coz of this accident. But, you'll have reduced health stamina.

Again I may have the wrong idea about these falling lines (please correct me, anyone, if I got this wrong): thought that falling lines on the inside of the life line indicated a loss of energy, but if they were departing from the outside, it was more like an attempt at expansion, even if unsuccessful? At the point that you indicated there is indeed a faint line heading off and dropping on the outside, but during that period the life line itself is clearer and deeper than at any other time. So I didn't read this as a reduction of health stamina ... ?

Yes, my home lifestyle will be back to normal once the brace comes off ... but for now it's affected in a fun way as I never have to do dishes or any housework, haha. Smile

Thanks again for your time Kiran, really appreciate it.

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:51 am

zaobhand wrote:You are most welcome. Smile

http://www.yahwehsaliveandwell.com/strongbones.html#More_Information ( I was told that eucommia bark is great for healing bones and ligaments).

Unintentionally I healed a chronic knee problem that I had for many years after improving my nutrition. Can share pm my experiences in case you'd like to explore for the healing period.

Thanks again! Hadn't heard of Eucommia bark, I'll see if I can get it here. I'm willing to give anything a go to prove the doctors wrong with their gloomy predictions of ongoing pain etc. So I have been looking but a bit overwhelmed by all the different options. It'll be great to hear some first-hand experiences, please do PM me with any tips that work!

Thanks!

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:54 am

Lynn wrote:hi kiwihands, I am so sorry to hear about your accident. It is good to hear that eventually you will make a full recovery. Wishing you well. x

Thanks Lynn! It means a lot to me to get such kind well-wishes. Smile

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:10 am

kiwihands wrote:
zaobhand wrote:You are most welcome. Smile

Thanks again! Hadn't heard of Eucommia bark, I'll see if I can get it here. I'm willing to give anything a go to prove the doctors wrong with their gloomy predictions of ongoing pain etc. So I have been looking but a bit overwhelmed by all the different options. It'll be great to hear some first-hand experiences, please do PM me with any tips that work!

Thanks!

Yogi's (and sportsmen in general) heal much faster. Don't heed to these gloomy doctors! Another important aspect of healing bones is silica. Horsetail for example is abundant with silica. See this article, for example. http://www.evolutionhealth.com/Minerals/Silica-osteoporosis.html I gave some to my mom and the doctors were happy with the progress of her hip healing.

Krishnamacharya broke his hip when he was 96 years. The doctors were very dreary, and told him he would not be able to walk. Krishnamacharya got tired of them and their prognosis and decided to heal himself through yoga. The doctors were amazed after a year. I can't recall 100% the details of this story, but you can read about it in his son, Desikechar's book.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:02 am

Hi Kiwi,
the interference line is starting from the life line itself. So, it indicates that something to do with "health/homelifefamily and friends" would affect you. And life line gets thicker at this juncture. However, am not sure of the timings.

About left hand: I didn't know about dropping lines inside/outside have different meanings. But, the one you're saying, where the life line gets stronger is still lower. I have marked a one which is above it. And from that point onwards, the strength of life line is getting reduced. But, am not sure of timings. I am just trying to co-relate to what has happened to you.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Kiwi,
the interference line is starting from the life line itself. So, it indicates that something to do with "health/homelifefamily and friends" would affect you. And life line gets thicker at this juncture. However, am not sure of the timings.

About left hand: I didn't know about dropping lines inside/outside have different meanings. But, the one you're saying, where the life line gets stronger is still lower. I have marked a one which is above it. And from that point onwards, the strength of life line is getting reduced. But, am not sure of timings. I am just trying to co-relate to what has happened to you.

Thanks for your elaboration Kiran! I appreciate your time - am still a beginner myself so I always like to ask tricky questions to enable me to learn.
Thanks!

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:51 am

You're welcome Kiwi. Take care.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:24 am

Hy Kiwihands,

I'm very sorry to hear from your injury and I'm hoping that you'll recover soon. - If you would you like to send me your birth datas and that of the exact time (and place) of the accident, than I'll do for you the accident chart.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down