Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
heart line and union line curve down Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
heart line and union line curve down Voting17heart line and union line curve down Voting19heart line and union line curve down Voting18 
puneet
heart line and union line curve down Voting17heart line and union line curve down Voting19heart line and union line curve down Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

heart line and union line curve down

+12
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
Shams
atul.guglani
sv-b
Jennifer Sheldon
pravin kumar
Pamelah
anu_d
jeanette
Felicity Martin
sajid nadeem
nightingale
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

heart line and union line curve down Empty heart line and union line curve down

Post  nightingale Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi

When the union line curves down to the heart line and the heart line curves down and almost touches the head line near the beginning. How would this be read?

wave

nightingale

Back to top Go down

heart line and union line curve down Empty Re: heart line and union line curve down

Post  sajid nadeem Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:41 pm

union lines are the least reliable lines in palmistry, curve of union line will only be imporant if it reaches or crosses the heartline;in that case it might b an indication of some sort of emotional disappointment.Secondly generally it is believed dat heartlin starts under little finger and ends somewhere under index or saturn finger;do u mean dipping of heartline under little finger or index finger?

sajid nadeem

Back to top Go down

heart line and union line curve down Empty Re: heart line and union line curve down

Post  Felicity Martin Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 am

I agree in general with Sajid,

Though from reading people's hands I have noticed that when the line of union curves down the partner may predecease the sitter and this does not necessarily mean physically, in some cases the person has changed dramatically mentally from the person the sitter once knew and loved. Maybe just a coincidence but noted for me to observe in the future. The heart line sloping down to the head has often, though I have not kept statistical observations, seems to correlate with old text observations of disappointment in relations and the need to rationalise the outcome to understand it.

Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 am

I think it shows disappointments with affections and might find more at ease with people of their own sex.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  nightingale Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Thank you for your comments,

Sajid the heartline curves under the index finger and touches the headline?

out of interest are there any other signs that point to an interest in the same sex?

nightingale

nightingale

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:35 am

There does seem to be a few observations concerning sexuality in John Manning's The Finger Ratio.
To me, other observations tend to be tied into the overall hand and the lines and are individualistic.
Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:39 am

nightingale wrote:
Hi

When the union line curves down to the heart line and the heart line curves down and almost touches the head line near the beginning. How would this be read?

wave

problems in marriage / relationship largely due to huge diffrence in intellectual and spiritual capacities of the partner......often turning the relationship largely sex-less also.

regards---a_D
anu_d
anu_d

http://palmistry.iforums.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  sajid nadeem Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:52 am

hii nightingale,
is it something like this?
heart line and union line curve down Hand-l10

sajid nadeem

Back to top Go down

Post  nightingale Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm

yes sajid the line does look like this...also the heart line is forked and the other line goes in the direction of saturn and jupiter mounts???

Could these affects also been shown on fate line? breaks or change of direction in fate line under the head line?

nightingale

Back to top Go down

Post  sajid nadeem Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:02 pm

well u did not tell earlier that heartline was forked;The pic i posted is a simian variant.Heartlines ending on jupiter and saturn mounts have different interpretations.Nothing could be said without having a look at ur hands.It should also be seen whether this is a falling branch off the heartline or a clear well defined bridge between heart and headlines.Falling branches generally indicate emotional disappointmens while bridges are simain variants which show fixation or obsession with a particular area.A heartline which ends on jupiter generally has such falling branches coz idealism does lead to disappointments and that is part of growing up emotioanlly as well.

All major lines are inter related mostly;Events which affect an individual intensely are mostly shown on more than one line depending upon the nature of the event.The branches of heartline to jupiter,saturn or start of headline would mosty be treated as character markings while a break in fate line under headline would be read as an event marking denoting change in sense of direction about ur career.

Last edited by sajid nadeem on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

sajid nadeem

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:31 pm

As Sajid says you did not tell us the heart line was forked, I posted an opinion thinking that was the only ending of the heart line.
Regards,
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

heart line and union line curve down Empty heart line curving to head line

Post  Pamelah Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:20 am

I see this as a power give-away line - heart give away - bending over backwards to please others at the expense of your own feelings - putting other people's feelings as a higher priority than yours.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:15 am

[b][i]

Dear Pamelah,

I agree with you totally. No pride in love is what Cheiro said and I have met many many people with even prominent branches falling down and cutting the head line and at times even cutting the life line. I interpret it as love not returned because of deception. This person is cheated, in case of a branch, when trusted and the result is the person trusting has a mental disturbance when the head line is cut and if the life line is cut then thesituation is likely to take ugly turn.

PravinKumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:20 am

interesting perspective on the bending over backwards line - I don't know if it's always true that deception is involved from another person. I feel it's possible that the person wtih the bending over backwards line may perceive another has been deceptive. Or it maybe that the person with the line is deceiving his or her self and distorting a viewpoint.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Sheldon Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:57 am

Dear Pamelah

You wrote that when a heart line curves down at the end, you see that as the 'bending over backwards line'. I had read that on your blog about a month ago, just before I went to a local 'Psychic Fayre' as the palm reader.

Of the eight or so people I read, at least 3 maybe 4 did have this curving down heart line. So I tried out the ' bending over backwards' explanation. In each case the person responded very positively - a couple of times at least the client said something like 'oh for sure that's me!' in that way that people do when you've said something completely correct!

I, too, have a curving down end to my heart line and know that 'bending over backwards' is one of my traits. So I suspected there might be something to your explanation, but I got some of the most positive feedback ever for how accurate it was.

Thanks for your insights into heart lines.

Sincerely
Jennifer Sheldon

Jennifer Sheldon

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:32 pm

[i]

Dear Pamelah,

Almost all the confirmations I got are as per my observations but I shall definitely keep you explanation in mind while reading in future.

[b]interesting perspective on the bending over backwards line - I don't know if it's always true that deception is involved from another person. I feel it's possible that the person wtih the bending over backwards line may perceive another has been deceptive. Or it maybe that the person with the line is deceiving his or her self and distorting a viewpoint.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:46 pm

nightingale wrote:
Hi

wave

Hello friends, Smile

I share the content how predictive palmists read this presentation.

1. If all the three major line conjoined together, it indicates frugality in matters of charity, donation and family expenses.

2. If the heart line curves down and cuts the head and life line indicates following meaning. Depending upon the presentation of other features of palm, the prediction varies or More or less cases, all the given possibility fits to the possessor.

a. suicidal Attempt at where heart cuts head line. This prediction become right in almost all cases. Specially, if the life and head lines tied together with many holes in it. It implies the sufferings and stresses at young age followed by suicidal attempt. But, not death unless star sign on this junction or other defects were found.
b. Failure in goal. Almost in all undertakings, it produces failure. Heart line is called fortune line by some indian school of palmistry. when it fails to reach either saturn or jupiter finger , it tragically affect the individual.
c. Love failure expected specially if influence line or effort line cuts the point where all major lines are conjoined. Other defects should be seen, to confirm, break in heart line or influence line or effort line passes the junction between fate and heart lines.
d. Curse on family. Prior curse to the family by bramins or any means keep affecting the family members, even sudden death of the family member one after another. This became true when i say this prediction to one of this forum member, recently. He agreed (through pm) that he lost his elder sister when she was 14. and he did attempted suicide at his 25age due to the father's death.

Regarding the above question, it indicates failure in family life or prior death of partner unless other palm line supports positively.

p.s: I share about bending marriage line in my next post.
can anyone tell me what is mean by "bending over backwards"? does it mean yielding disposition...?Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

heart line and union line curve down Empty Bending marriage line

Post  sv-b Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Hello friends, Smile

Here, i would share how traditional indian palmistry deals this presentation.

if the marriage line bends up towards little finger , it indicates getting the bride/life partner from the direction of south/west/southern west/ southern east from his home/living place.
If the marriage line curves down, it indicates getting life partner from the north/north-west/north-east direction from his home/living place.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

heart line and union line curve down Empty heart line curving down - bending over backwards

Post  Pamelah Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Jennifer, thank you for sharing your experience. It's a good confirmation for you and others who read this. After reading oer 9000 pairs of hands, one thing I know for sure is that on this forum I share what I have tested out and havd gotten feedback that it's consistently true.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:08 pm

nightingale wrote:

out of interest are there any other signs that point to an interest in the same sex?

nightingale

Yes, i forget to mention in my recent posts that if heart line cuts the head line , it also indicates prostitution, or lesbianism or gay.
When we had discussion about the hands of prostitutes and lesbians at piforums.net, we had collected and seen this feature of heart line in almost all peoples who lead sexual offense.
Volunteer offence in sex can be identified through hard and thick palm texture, irregular finger shape, either too short or too long nails, murderer's thumb in some cases, presence of many star marks on palm all over specially on venus and heart lines, chained heart line which terminates by cutting head line, multiple breaks on girdle of venus, lower knot of finger unusually big.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:39 am

[b][i]

Dear Nightingale,

For interest in same sex I read Noel Jacquin's book on Palmistry where he says that if a person has a long heart line, a broken girdle of venus, bending back thumb with the thumb weak then the temptations to same sex relations cannot be resisted.

Cheiro gave another example where he says if there is island on the Heart line under the Mount of Saturn and the Mount of Venus is full then too the above can happen.

Pravin Kumar

Dear Nightingale,

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

heart line and union line curve down Empty Depression and Suicidal Attempt

Post  atul.guglani Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 pm

I will go with Stalin on this.

Heart , Head and Life line starting from the same point generally tends to have a suicidal or depressive outlook.

Such people should generally stay with more open areas and remain connected with lots of people.

regards
Atul
atul.guglani
atul.guglani

Back to top Go down

Post  Shams Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:41 am

stalin.v wrote:Hello friends, Smile

Here, i would share how traditional indian palmistry deals this presentation.

if the marriage line bends up towards little finger , it indicates getting the bride/life partner from the direction of south/west/southern west/ southern east from his home/living place.
If the marriage line curves down, it indicates getting life partner from the north/north-west/north-east direction from his home/living place.

This is very interesting...can you expound a bit more on this? of recent my usually single/dark/solo - etched in stone straight relationship/union line - that is just above the midpoint between the heart line and the end of the little finger..started to curve up into the little finger...around the same time (about two years ago) I started a relationship with a lady that was SW of me. Now that I have moved - she is SE of me....though the relationship is in hiatus.

Also can you expound on forks..or rather if there is a diagonal line that comes into the marraige line..whilst the mainline is dark and remains straight....the diagonal line is faint...

thanks

Shams

Back to top Go down

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:29 pm

This bending is normally seen either under Saturn finger or Jupitor finger.Should they be interpreted differently?
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

http://www.ghulammuratza.net

Back to top Go down

heart line and union line curve down Empty sajid

Post  azahid Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:17 am

i remember some thing from MA MALIK books

i am sure you know him

he says about this kind of line,where all 3 major lines are starting from same point.
are high vulnarable to some massive distruction,emotionaly and these people should do
charity and should be carefull in what they do,shouldnt be pompous or over condident

*rest of the lines should be read carefully

azahid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next